Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DIABLO "The Ultimate Fat Loss System" Write-up

DIABLO: TARGET, RELEASE & BURN STUBBORN FAT :firedevil:
DIABLO_ElectricLime.png

DIABLO
delivers the ultimate synergy in fat loss ingredients together for the first time in one delicious product. Never before has a product been designed to enhance the release of fat from stubborn fat storage cells and transport it to cells to be burned off as energy, using 6 key mechanisms of action.

DIABLO targets stubborn visceral and subcutaneous fat using an incredible synergy of proven ingredients that increase fat breakdown, improve fat transport to the mitochondria and elevate fat utilization for energy and heat via thermogenesis. You can literally feel your body-heat rising as it targets and destroys stubborn fat.

Don't let fat hold your physique hostage, it's time to say 'to hell with fat' and destroy it with DIABLO.

• Advanced Pro-Thermogenic – FEEL the Heat
  • Target & Release Stubborn Fat for Energy
  • Retrain Your Body to Preferentially Burn Fat
  • Increase Energy, Mood & Motivation
  • Adaptable Dosing for a Custom Solution
  • Great-Tasting & Refreshing Flavor

DIABLO INGREDIENT SCIENCE
diablo2.jpg

The CORE FOUR

L-Carnitine: Responsible for the transport of fats into the cells to be used for energy in the body. By raising the level of muscle carnitine, you support the fat burning process, and because your body becomes more efficient at processing fuel, it will increase your energy levels. Elevating carnitine will also improve physical performance by burning more fat, sparing glycogen, clearing muscle lactate, and increasing anabolic hormone response.

Choline Bitartrate: The combination of caffeine, carnitine and choline supplementation decreases body fat and serum leptin concentration in rats, and increases fat utilization for energy. Leptin is a protein hormone that regulates energy intake and expenditure, including appetite and hunger, metabolism and behavior. Choline plays a role in the oxidation of fatty acids, carrying them out of the liver and to the mitochondria of skeletal muscle cells and other metabolically active tissue.

Green Coffee Bean: The chlorogenic acid found in unroasted green coffee beans has been shown to inhibit an enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase, an enzyme involved in the release of sugar for energy use. By inhibiting the availability of glucose for energy, the body then is forced to turn to alternate sources of fuel, namely fats. The end result is safe and effective weight loss and a change in body composition by tricking your body into preferentially using fat as fuel.

ADILASE™: An exclusive specialized extract of Hemerocallis fulva, designed to maximize the release of fat from stubborn cells. ADILASE™ helps stimulate fat cells to release fat into the bloodstream. Many people struggle to lose fat with 'typical' high-stimulant fat burners due to a condition called lipolytic catecholamine resistance, which means that their fat cells do not readily release fat when stimulated to do so. When ADILASE™, is combined with caffeine, it improves the lipolytic (fat releasing) sensitivity in low-responding fat storage cells, indicating that the lipolysis-promoting activity of this combination may be beneficial for improving body fat metabolism.

The DIABLO INFERNO Complex

Caffeine Anhydrous: A potent CNS Stimulant, caffeine triggers fat cells to break down and release fat by increasing output of epinephrine. It also increades metabolic rate, improves athletic performance and helps reduce appetite.

eLMn8™: A potent extract of Alchemilla vulgaris that has been used to treat obesity, gastrointestinal pain and inflammation. The extract contains several tannins reported to increase metabolic rate in cold environments and flavonoids reported to regulate digestive enzymes and have cardioprotective effects. It exerts a warming effect on the body and helps suppress appetite to reduce caloric intake.

Olve Leaf Extract (std to 20% oleuropein): Olive leaves have been known to possess hypoglycaemic, hypotensive-diuretic and antioxidant properties; as a result olive leaves reduce fat load and circulatory fat levels. In a recent animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis. Additionally Oleuropein is believed to enhance the conversion of the thyroid hormone T4 (thyroxine) into the more potent form T3, which has a 3-5x more active in its roles at augmenting base metabolic rate.

6AM™ – Aframomum melegueta extract: A specialized extract of 'Grains of Paradise', the fat fighting potent seeds from Africa. Clinical trials exploring the weight loss benefits of 6AM™ found that it can significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue. One of the key ingredients involved in the thermogenic response is 6-paradol, a pungent aromatic ketone also found in ginger.

Evodiamine: A capsaicin-like alkaloid that acts as a vanilloid receptor agonist, without the peppery hot taste. Like capsaicin Evodiamine increases body heat production and raises resting core temperature, increasing the calories and fat that are burned for energy. The stimulant and appetite suppressant effects of evodiamine can be attributed to its effects on catecholamine levels. Evodiamine increases the release of catecholamines such as adrenaline and dopamine from the adrenal glands, increasing energy levels and decreasing appetite.

PEA (Pheneylethylamine HCl): A monoamine alkaloid that can improve mood, mental acuity, energy and focus. Although relatively short-lived, when combined with and MAO inhibitor, the effects can be prolonged. Part of sticking to a diet plan involves feeling good and staying motivated and PEA can help you keep a positive frame of mind.

Hordenine: Has been known as a central nervous stimulant that helps to aid in the effects of weight loss. It assists in the release of fat cells for energy and helps the process of slowing down food digestion, which in turn can make you feel fuller longer. It also acts as a mild MAO inhibitor, thereby prolonging the effects of monoamine alkaloids like PEA.

DIABLO Facts & Directions

Diablo ingredient profile.jpg

DIRECTIONS: Shake container well before opening. As a dietary supplement, begin with 1 scoop mixed with 4-6 oz of water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first 2 days to assess tolerance. An additional 1 scoop may be taken 5-6 hours later. Once the above steps have been taken, 1 additional scoop may be added to the morning serving (mix 2 scoops in 8 oz of water). Do not exceed the initial dose schedule. Read entire label before use. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24-HOUR PERIOD.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JD! Is that you?!

This looks interesting! So
Does that pre workout, ritual, but I'm staying away from creatine for a while.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lookin' good

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD! Is that you?!

This looks interesting! So
Does that pre workout, ritual, but I'm staying away from creatine for a while.

YEs it is :D

Agreed! both products look very interesting, I can't wait to try them out myself, I'm very impressed by the ingredient profiles.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to try this one myself! Sweating already. Lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to use prior to fasted conditioning routines. I'm gonna look sexy under this winter turtle neck sweater.
ahaha.

This is going to be so awesome for my cardio only days.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks very nice! I dont have to try this....but I WILL!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also to those of you who see the herb extract and are turning away from this product. ..you're being robbed. For instance. ..sprinkling ginger and cinnamon in your pre workout or coffee or tea may actually reduce doms,control blood sugar, generating a healthy response to cell damage *ginger* and help with neurotransmitters and immune system.

Simple spices turn into powerhouses. Same with herbs.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also to those of you who see the herb extract and are turning away from this product. ..you're being robbed. For instance. ..sprinkling ginger and cinnamon in your pre workout or coffee or tea may actually reduce doms,control blood sugar, generating a healthy response to cell damage *ginger* and help with neurotransmitters and immune system.

Simple spices turn into powerhouses. Same with herbs.
Very true. I havn't tried ginger, but I do like using cinnamon in my pre-workout meal.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true. I havn't tried ginger, but I do like using cinnamon in my pre-workout meal.
Oh brother you gotta try it. Putting sage in your boiled food's water*Rice,ect* gives some great cognitive benefits. Cooking meat with garlic powder gives a ton of good benefits. Cayenne pepper too!

So many options out there!

Cutting atm so green tea made with 2 packets of splenda or truvia along with a pinch of cinnamon and ginger is my go to drink. Boiling rice later,sage in the water along with cayenne pepper,garlic ,alfredo sauce, oregano,and 2 cans of tuna equals a very metabolism friendly meal with quite a few health benefits.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh brother you gotta try it. Putting sage in your boiled food's water*Rice,ect* gives some great cognitive benefits. Cooking meat with garlic powder gives a ton of good benefits. Cayenne pepper too!

Cutting atm so green tea made with 2 packets of splenda or truvia along with a pinch of cinnamon and ginger is my go to drink. Boiling rice later,sage in the water along with cayenne pepper,garlic ,alfredo sauce, oregano,and 2 cans of tuna equals a very metabolism friendly meal with quite a few health benefits.
I love sage

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice! I really need to get my dieting in check, I've been slacking for too long now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can now buy DIABLO on the ANS Performance website!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I really need to get my dieting in check, I've been slacking for too long now.
You mean it's not bulking season? When people ask me why I'm eating an entire pizza, I tell them it's bulking season. Mind you, this is in the middle of the summer. Foodie excuses. Thank god for Diablo! Wait..what?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean it's not bulking season? When people ask me why I'm eating an entire pizza, I tell them it's bulking season. Mind you, this is in the middle of the summer. Foodie excuses. Thank god for Diablo! Wait..what?

lol, my excuse is, "dude I'm carb loading, plus I fasted most of the day" lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off......DIABLO Electric Lime tastes AMAZING!

Starting off with 1 scoop before a little ab workout, I'll report back :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off......DIABLO Electric Lime tastes AMAZING!

Starting off with 1 scoop before a little ab workout, I'll report back :D
I can feel the burn from here. (that's what she said...wait...what?)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today was my rest day, had 1 scoop of Diablo in the morning, just took down another scoop and wow I'm so ready to workout now, energy and thermo levels are through the ROOF!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys should definitely request Diablo. The energy and focus are what separates it for me in comparison to similar powders. The stim content is just perfect, especially as a precardio aid. It's a great mood/focus booster.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys should definitely request Diable. The energy and focus are what separates it for me in comparison to similar powders. The stim content is just perfect, especially as a precardio aid. It's a great mood/focus booster.
I'm loving the thermo effect, I've had a couple killer cardio only days with Diablo now, to me the thermo effect can't be beat.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving the thermo effect, I've had a couple killer cardio only days with Diablo now, to me the thermo effect can't be beat.
The energy, focus and mood enhancements are impressive. 2 scoops carries me through an entire work day. I honestly wasn't expecting Diablo to do that, as I'm pretty stim tolerant.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The energy, focus and mood enhancements are impressive. 2 scoops carries me through an entire work day. I honestly wasn't expecting Diablo to do that, as I'm pretty stim tolerant.
I'm trying something new today, going to attempted cardio twice, 2 scoops of Diablo in the morning and 1 scoop in the evening. I'm going to be burning a lot of fat today :D

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the stimulation is not a kick you in the a$$ type of strong but it is very smooth and clean. Mental altertness/focus is definately enhanced. So far I am enjoying it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying something new today, going to attempted cardio twice, 2 scoops of Diablo in the morning and 1 scoop in the evening. I'm going to be burning a lot of fat today :D
I've been going with 2 scoops in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Love it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been going with 2 scoops in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Love it.
Damn that would be intense! I know I'll be using a couple scoops before my big Christmas meal :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that would be intense! I know I'll be using a couple scoops before my big Christmas meal :D
Even at that 2/2 split, I was still able to fall asleep without issue. Diablo is the goods and I'm leaning out nicely thus far.

Asmodean

Awards
Question:

"6AM™ – Aframomum melegueta extract: A specialized extract of 'Grains of Paradise', the fat fighting potent seeds from Africa. Clinical trials exploring the weight loss benefits of 6AM™ found that it can significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue."

Why would the " loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue" be a good thing if weight loss is your ultimate goal?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question:

"6AM™ – Aframomum melegueta extract: A specialized extract of 'Grains of Paradise', the fat fighting potent seeds from Africa. Clinical trials exploring the weight loss benefits of 6AM™ found that it can significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue."

Why would the " loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue" be a good thing if weight loss is your ultimate goal?
The presence of brown fat does not necessarily equate to more fat loss under day to day living conditions. Unfortunately, more studies need to be done in order to prove out BAT’s effect on fat loss.

I can't see getting rid of stubborn fat being a bad thing, all though I get the point that brown adipose (fat) tissue helps keep our bodies warm, helping burn off some of the stubborn fat is going to be more beneficial imo for people that have a healthy lifestyle looking to lean out. I've used plenty of fat burners and the effects I've been getting myself from Diablo are quite impressive, the thermo effects are strong.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you use Diablo pre-cardio for example, I guarantee it will expedite fatloss. I notice, personally, after having used it for a month (pre-cardio 4-5 times a week), that it really leaned me out and more so compared to other thermos that I had used.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you use Diablo pre-cardio for example, I guarantee it will expedite fatloss. I notice, personally, after having used it for a month (pre-cardio 4-5 times a week), that it really leaned me out and more so compared to other thermos that I had used.
I've noticed a drop in bodyfat as well and I havn't even been hitting the gym much due to a shoulder injury. I'm very impressed with this thermo.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to Alphamine for fat loss?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would keep an eye out on upcoming logs, I believe they are both great products but Diablo is my current favorite thermo on the market, not only for the theromo effects, but the taste of electric lime is amazing!

Nutra has a wicked Diablo sale on, it's normally going to be $39.99 a tub for Diablo, but at the moment you can get 2 for $19.91 each

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's an insane price, I couldn't believe it! The taste is so good, I looked forward to drinking it everyday when I had the trial tub! I'm one of the loggers for the full tub, I'll post a link for sure!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's an insane price, I couldn't believe it! The taste is so good, I looked forward to drinking it everyday when I had the trial tub! I'm one of the loggers for the full tub, I'll post a link for sure!

Looking forward to it :D

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Similar. However the feeling you get from each is different. Diablo is really noticeable when you do cardio. I sweat probably twice as much as usual. Both are fantastic and at the top of my list. Two solid companies as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Similar. However the feeling you get from each is different. Diablo is really noticeable when you do cardio. I sweat probably twice as much as usual. Both are fantastic and at the top of my list. Two solid companies as well.
Thanks for the great feedback!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback! Both are great products, offering different feels.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure you watch the Diablo logs :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be watching. Diablo is def on my to do list

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm really considering picking up a tub of diablo at the end of the month....after the alphamine disaster i'm a bit worried about taking new fat burners i've never tried but diablo seems to offer what i'm looking for.....8 week cutting stack, diablo for 4 weeks then dexaprine xr for 4 weeks? hmmm