DIABLO "The Ultimate Fat Loss Stystem" Write-up

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So when will this be out my dude
    You can get this through ANS Performance website right now, but if you want to see this hit Nutraplanet, feel free to request it in this Nutra thread

    The Official Product Request Thread
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. You guys should definitely request Diablo. The energy and focus are what separates it for me in comparison to similar powders. The stim content is just perfect, especially as a precardio aid. It's a great mood/focus booster.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    You guys should definitely request Diable. The energy and focus are what separates it for me in comparison to similar powders. The stim content is just perfect, especially as a precardio aid. It's a great mood/focus booster.
    I'm loving the thermo effect, I've had a couple killer cardio only days with Diablo now, to me the thermo effect can't be beat.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm loving the thermo effect, I've had a couple killer cardio only days with Diablo now, to me the thermo effect can't be beat.
    The energy, focus and mood enhancements are impressive. 2 scoops carries me through an entire work day. I honestly wasn't expecting Diablo to do that, as I'm pretty stim tolerant.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The energy, focus and mood enhancements are impressive. 2 scoops carries me through an entire work day. I honestly wasn't expecting Diablo to do that, as I'm pretty stim tolerant.
    I'm trying something new today, going to attempted cardio twice, 2 scoops of Diablo in the morning and 1 scoop in the evening. I'm going to be burning a lot of fat today
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Yeah the stimulation is not a kick you in the a$$ type of strong but it is very smooth and clean. Mental altertness/focus is definately enhanced. So far I am enjoying it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm trying something new today, going to attempted cardio twice, 2 scoops of Diablo in the morning and 1 scoop in the evening. I'm going to be burning a lot of fat today
    I've been going with 2 scoops in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Love it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I've been going with 2 scoops in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Love it.
    Damn that would be intense! I know I'll be using a couple scoops before my big Christmas meal
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn that would be intense! I know I'll be using a couple scoops before my big Christmas meal
    Even at that 2/2 split, I was still able to fall asleep without issue. Diablo is the goods and I'm leaning out nicely thus far.
  10. Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Question:

    "6AM™ – Aframomum melegueta extract: A specialized extract of 'Grains of Paradise', the fat fighting potent seeds from Africa. Clinical trials exploring the weight loss benefits of 6AM™ found that it can significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue."

    Why would the " loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue" be a good thing if weight loss is your ultimate goal?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean View Post
    Question:

    "6AM™ – Aframomum melegueta extract: A specialized extract of 'Grains of Paradise', the fat fighting potent seeds from Africa. Clinical trials exploring the weight loss benefits of 6AM™ found that it can significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue."

    Why would the " loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue" be a good thing if weight loss is your ultimate goal?
    The presence of brown fat does not necessarily equate to more fat loss under day to day living conditions. Unfortunately, more studies need to be done in order to prove out BAT’s effect on fat loss.

    I can't see getting rid of stubborn fat being a bad thing, all though I get the point that brown adipose (fat) tissue helps keep our bodies warm, helping burn off some of the stubborn fat is going to be more beneficial imo for people that have a healthy lifestyle looking to lean out. I've used plenty of fat burners and the effects I've been getting myself from Diablo are quite impressive, the thermo effects are strong.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. If you use Diablo pre-cardio for example, I guarantee it will expedite fatloss. I notice, personally, after having used it for a month (pre-cardio 4-5 times a week), that it really leaned me out and more so compared to other thermos that I had used.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    If you use Diablo pre-cardio for example, I guarantee it will expedite fatloss. I notice, personally, after having used it for a month (pre-cardio 4-5 times a week), that it really leaned me out and more so compared to other thermos that I had used.
    I've noticed a drop in bodyfat as well and I havn't even been hitting the gym much due to a shoulder injury. I'm very impressed with this thermo.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. How does this compare to Alphamine for fat loss?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    How does this compare to Alphamine for fat loss?
    I would keep an eye out on upcoming logs, I believe they are both great products but Diablo is my current favorite thermo on the market, not only for the theromo effects, but the taste of electric lime is amazing!

    Nutra has a wicked Diablo sale on, it's normally going to be $39.99 a tub for Diablo, but at the moment you can get 2 for $19.91 each
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. That's an insane price, I couldn't believe it! The taste is so good, I looked forward to drinking it everyday when I had the trial tub! I'm one of the loggers for the full tub, I'll post a link for sure!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    That's an insane price, I couldn't believe it! The taste is so good, I looked forward to drinking it everyday when I had the trial tub! I'm one of the loggers for the full tub, I'll post a link for sure!

    Looking forward to it
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    How does this compare to Alphamine for fat loss?
    Similar. However the feeling you get from each is different. Diablo is really noticeable when you do cardio. I sweat probably twice as much as usual. Both are fantastic and at the top of my list. Two solid companies as well.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Similar. However the feeling you get from each is different. Diablo is really noticeable when you do cardio. I sweat probably twice as much as usual. Both are fantastic and at the top of my list. Two solid companies as well.
    Thanks for the great feedback!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Similar. However the feeling you get from each is different. Diablo is really noticeable when you do cardio. I sweat probably twice as much as usual. Both are fantastic and at the top of my list. Two solid companies as well.
    Great feedback! Both are great products, offering different feels.

  22. Just make sure you watch the Diablo logs
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. I'll be watching. Diablo is def on my to do list

  24. i'm really considering picking up a tub of diablo at the end of the month....after the alphamine disaster i'm a bit worried about taking new fat burners i've never tried but diablo seems to offer what i'm looking for.....8 week cutting stack, diablo for 4 weeks then dexaprine xr for 4 weeks? hmmm
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  25. What is the "alphamine disaster"?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MAGNESIUM: The Ultimate fat loss supplemet!!
    By BigNutz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:45 PM
  2. the Natural Fat Loss Guide
    By Whiplash in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 03:03 AM
  3. THE ULTIMATE Fat burning / Muscle Building Stack
    By eazy90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 03:24 PM
  4. The Ultimate Weight Loss Program
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 05:21 PM
  5. Ultimate fat loss?
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2003, 04:09 AM
Log in
Log in