Timing Animal Cuts

  1. Thumbs up Timing Animal Cuts


    Looking to start Animal Cuts for the first time and trying to get some feedback on the optimal timings for taking it. Is the first packet best about 30 minutes before breakfast and the second packet 30 minutes before lunch or early afternoon?


  2. first one is first thing in the morning on a empty stomach.

    time second one 6 - 8 hours later or before your workout.

  3. 2nd one should also be on an empty stomach?


    Quote Originally Posted by int3grat View Post
    first one is first thing in the morning on a empty stomach.

    time second one 6 - 8 hours later or before your workout.
    •   
       


  4. try to make it on a empty stomach .. u shuld feel it working cause u'll get slight cramps. drink loads of water, and try to manage the mustard burps.

  5. Not sure how apparent the cramps are typically, but so far haven't really notice it. Have noticed about an hour or two after taking it, seems to create a very mild euphoric effect; is this typical?

    Quote Originally Posted by int3grat View Post
    try to make it on a empty stomach .. u shuld feel it working cause u'll get slight cramps. drink loads of water, and try to manage the mustard burps.

  6. I didnt notice visible reults till week 3. This works good on its own but better stacked. It covers a lot of fat burning basics cortisol, thermo ect. Me personaly i would add acetly-carnatine with low dose usp labs OPE(1 cap with each dose of cuts)= nice fat loss.
    How ever there are other options besides this stack.

  7. Tried OEP, but it didn't work for me due to the Rauwolfia Canescens (yohimbine)..makes me to nausea.

    With Animal Cuts, I am also taking ALA and ACALEAN.

    Quote Originally Posted by mdotmdot View Post
    I didnt notice visible reults till week 3. This works good on its own but better stacked. It covers a lot of fat burning basics cortisol, thermo ect. Me personaly i would add acetly-carnatine with low dose usp labs OPE(1 cap with each dose of cuts)= nice fat loss.
    How ever there are other options besides this stack.

  8. Whenever I take Cuts, I take it this way:

    1st pack: 20min before breakfast (6:15am)
    2nd pack: 2pm (directly between meals 3 and 4)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. animal cuts...
    By boricuarage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:44 AM
  2. Animal Cuts
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:01 PM
  3. ANIMAL CUTS
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in