confused about mstak?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I am taking mstak for about 2 weeks and i love it! I feel great getting stronger and have a great attitude all the time. My only question is though is i feel and look more defined is this normal? I am also taking bsn nitrix, but that has never made me notice ab definition. Is this normal results. LOVING THIS PRODUCT!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
M-Stak is a great product. My definition is not my main concern so I've never paid any attention to it while on M. Hey, if it's a side effect then that's a great one to have!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
o ya i honestly am in love with this product i hope the week off goes fast so i can take it again, but i just have noticed i look bigger and am more defined as well.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my first tub and liked it.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am trying to stay semi cut though and i cant stop eating on this stuff. I try and eat as healthy as possible, but DAMNNN it is alot of food!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that stuff is something else........I love it. i cant wait to start bulking again.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
dude ricky i was about to send you a pm. This **** is great. i feel like i am on a ph. People are asking me if i am on **** i am stronger than ever and more defined! I love this product i cant wait to take a week off and run it again!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah man its my favorite so far. i ran three back to back with no break and that was too long for me, 2 cans back to back with no break seemed to work perfect. Im taking a month or too off moslty for $$$ reasons. its $$ for only 21 days. I do love it though.

im glad you like it man, i knew you would. its the only supp ive been on that i feel actually helped me gain strength

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
I am taking mstak for about 2 weeks and i love it! I feel great getting stronger and have a great attitude all the time. My only question is though is i feel and look more defined is this normal? I am also taking bsn nitrix, but that has never made me notice ab definition. Is this normal results. LOVING THIS PRODUCT!
Its definitely a side effect, yet a positive one. I notice the same thing with M-stak. Its a nutrition partitioning product, so its going to allow your body to better utilize those calories/nutrients you're ingesting. To put it simply; its going to help force the weight gain into your muscles as opposed to just anywhere on your body.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
today i went up to 85lbs dbs for ten reps on shoulder press! this stuff is amazing in october i could only do 80s for 4 reps and now i am doing 85s for 10 EASY! GREAT STUFF!

animal2010

animal2010

Awards
M-Stack is awesome I am on a 42 day cycle and it's turning me into an animal :)

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Its definitely a side effect, yet a positive one. I notice the same thing with M-stak. Its a nutrition partitioning product, so its going to allow your body to better utilize those calories/nutrients you're ingesting. To put it simply; its going to help force the weight gain into your muscles as opposed to just anywhere on your body.
^^^THIS^^^

I always notice a "hardening effect" as well from it. Enjoy it brother.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i just finished the first can and have already orderned another excpet this time i threw in some animal pm, creatine mono, and a few other goodies i am thinking about logging it.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
i just finished the first can and have already orderned another excpet this time i threw in some animal pm, creatine mono, and a few other goodies i am thinking about logging it.
Sounds like a good idea to me, AT. Post the link for the log up here so we can all take a look.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
M-stak is definitely a good product, my arms and chest seemed alot fuller while on cycle. I would say it's definitely a regular side having run it multiple times and always noticing it. Your diet will play the largest roll in this, ie eat clean an ur muscle will pack it on.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I think m stack is geared more towards increasing the appetite (causing indirect gains). I would say get a more complete nutrient partitioner instead (ie: recompadrol). Also, taking 8 pills eventually gets old.

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
I think m stack is geared more towards increasing the appetite (causing indirect gains). I would say get a more complete nutrient partitioner instead (ie: recompadrol). Also, taking 8 pills eventually gets old.
I don't know about anyone else, but I've been taking Animal products for years and never once have I been bothered by the fact that its a lot of pills per pack. Open pack, put in mouth, little bit'o water, down the hatch. End of story.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Yes you can take it with a ph

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
thanx was thinking of running stak for 21 days then a ph and m-stak then follow with pct

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
The real question is, why would you?
just tought it might improve my gains with the ph without adding anything more harmfull plus i have a hard time eating alot and i heard it helps with that

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
just tought it might improve my gains with the ph without adding anything more harmfull plus i have a hard time eating alot and i heard it helps with that
Depending on the PH you choose, it by itself will yield drastically better results than Mstack ever could. It's a solid product, but using a PH would eliminate any need to run Mstack at the same time.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
ok cool i got everything in the mail just now think ill just run m stak with my pct then

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
What are you running and what PCT if you don't mind my asking?

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
Length: 5 weeks
Layout:
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
I thought about taking some PH but now that they're banned..... O well freaking FDA

Length: 5 weeks
Layout:
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG