M-Stak

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
take it on days off or no?

im about to start a cycle of this. I just want to see what you guys think.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Get 2 cans of it and take it for 42 days straight, even on days off. The stuff is amazing!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
deadlifter i am thinking about taking this is that really the best idea to take it 42 days straight? I might just run one can, any have suggestion to stack it with any other animal products.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
deadlifter i am thinking about taking this is that really the best idea to take it 42 days straight? I might just run one can, any have suggestion to stack it with any other animal products.
I prefer to run it for 42 days, as do many other people, but if you want to try 21 (one can) that's fine. In fact, if you've never used it before you might want to do just one can to try it out. I never change my basic supplements when I take M-Stak: creatine mono, beta-alanine, Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Uniliver, fish oil, Animal Nitro (pre- and post-training only), and vitamin D. I'm pretty loyal to Universal/Animal products because they work - plain and simple. You will not be disappointed with M-Stak.

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
take it on days off or no?

im about to start a cycle of this. I just want to see what you guys think.
Yes, take it on off-days. You need to take it for 21 (or 42) consecutive days in order for it to be effective.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Yes, take it on off-days. You need to take it for 21 (or 42) consecutive days in order for it to be effective.
^^^THIS^^^

Also be sure to eat eat eat and EAT some more. Increase your protein intake as well.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok i am also wanting to take mstak, creatine mono, and animal pump? is this a good idea? and how would i take the pump on workout days? Same time as the mstak?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
ok i am also wanting to take mstak, creatine mono, and animal pump? is this a good idea? and how would i take the pump on workout days? Same time as the mstak?
Take M-Stak 45-min before training and Pump 30 minutes before. Take the red pill out of the M-Stak (save 'em for a rainy day) and leave the red pill in with the pack of Pump. Since both have the stim pill, you only need to take one. Creatine mono could be taken on your non-training days, or on training days after you're finished in the gym. Since Pump already contains some creatine you don't need to go crazy with it on your 'on' days. Hope this all makes sense to you...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ya man it makes perfect sense. Thanks a lot!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I'd take M Stak and Pump pre workout. I'd dose the M Stak around 45-40 min pre and the Pump around 25-20 min pre.

Then I'd take the creatine mono either intra workout or post workout.

For off days, I would just take the M Stak and Creatine Mono. If anything, you may want to at least ensure you are taking at least 5g of creatine daily.

The only thing you may need to adjust is taking out one of the red pills in either the M Stak or in the Pump-- just depends on how sensitive you are to stims and so forth.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
^^^THIS^^^

Also be sure to eat eat eat and EAT some more. Increase your protein intake as well.
If I were you, I'd take M Stak and Pump pre workout. I'd dose the M Stak around 45-40 min pre and the Pump around 25-20 min pre.

Then I'd take the creatine mono either intra workout or post workout.

For off days, I would just take the M Stak and Creatine Mono. If anything, you may want to at least ensure you are taking at least 5g of creatine daily.

The only thing you may need to adjust is taking out one of the red pills in either the M Stak or in the Pump-- just depends on how sensitive you are to stims and so forth.
Ha ha! My boys got it covered up in here :)

This is spot on advice fellas. I can add nothing to what they have said other than to just remind you how important sleep is during a bulking phase.

M-Stak is definitely an underrated product too. You don't hear a lot about it but most people respond really well to that formula. I've always had a great experience with it losing BF while building muscle at the same time. Track your results as you go through your cycle and you should be pleasantly surprised in the end.

Hg