animal tshirt

1. animal tshirt

Can we get that shirt you make in red and yellow but in black

2. There was a limited edition run about 2 years ago or so. They're not available anymore.

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    There was a limited edition run about 2 years ago or so. They're not available anymore.
    We've had 2 runs of this shirt in Black. One is Black with white lettering and one is black with yellow lettering. These were both limited editions and no longer exist.
    •   

4. i love the t shirts i have the yellow and red ones..!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    We've had 2 runs of this shirt in Black. One is Black with white lettering and one is black with yellow lettering. These were both limited editions and no longer exist.
    The one I have is black w/ red lettering.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    The one I have is black w/ red lettering.
    I forgot about that one as well.... haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I forgot about that one as well.... haha
    I got me 2 of them 1 of each of the others. Some really cool homie of mine hooked me up with a cage shirt last year.

8. I have just about every shirt that Animal has to offer. Its all I wear to the gym, and its pretty much all I wear at all times.

9. ahh yes im ordering some more shirts i love the animal shirts,

10. i love the shirts as well, i've been meaning to call the number i was given through e-mail to order shirts...don't wanna put anymore money on my credit card...wish they sold these things at supp warehouses so i didn't have to pay shipping

11. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i love the shirts as well, i've been meaning to call the number i was given through e-mail to order shirts...don't wanna put anymore money on my credit card...wish they sold these things at supp warehouses so i didn't have to pay shipping
    There are a few at certain supp websites....

12. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    There are a few at certain supp websites....
    i know there is...like i said...don't really wanna use my credit card anymore, i've been racking up major bills on it since christmas and even though i pay it off each month it just is killer, the shipping gets me too....i live near an on-line sites warehouse, they don't sell the animal t-shirts though...just universal t-shirts

Similar Forum Threads

1. nutraplanet.com free CL Orange Tshirt, NOW...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:10 AM
  2. nutraplanet.com free CL Orange Tshirt, NOW...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:49 AM
  3. The Latest from Tshirt Hell....
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:55 PM
  4. Wearing my NP Tshirt makes me stronger!!
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 11:57 PM