Everything you wanted to know about The Cage but were afraid to ask...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
2010 Arnold Classic. The Cage. Who's going? What are you looking forward to?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
im trying to get a gang together to go...
it will be my first cage...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i would love to go....cant afford it...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to it, being my very first time there...

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I'll be there, for the second time -- I never want to miss it again! InkdMuscle and I had such a good time this year, we've convinced another couple of guys from SoCal to join the fun next year!

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely going U. I'm looking forward to the Mongolian BBQ haha I have missed it EVERY year ... :burger:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm pushing hard to make it this year.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I'm definitely going U. I'm looking forward to the Mongolian BBQ haha I have missed it EVERY year ... :burger:
Hmmm . . . well, I should only be at the -beginning- of my cut. Rage'll probably let me have ONE cheat meal . . . *grin* . . . I missed it this year, too.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm . . . well, I should only be at the -beginning- of my cut. Rage'll probably let me have ONE cheat meal . . . *grin* . . . I missed it this year, too.
I'm hopin' I get a cheat meal, too...

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I'm hopin' I get a cheat meal, too...
So, if not, we'll sit there and eat our chicken, broccoli and rice and be more studly dietarily virtuous than them, right? Knowing we're on our way to trophies!?

RIGHT?!?!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
So, if not, we'll sit there and eat our chicken, broccoli and rice and be more studly dietarily virtuous than them, right? Knowing we're on our way to trophies!?

RIGHT?!?!
Right... And, BTW... It's official... I will be going, come hell or high water...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well ill be going...im going to make it work...and it will be around my 23rd b day...and i can go to my first ABC!

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Right... And, BTW... It's official... I will be going, come hell or high water...
I made a point to reserve my room yesterday. I have a room with a Kingsize bed AND a sofasleeper at the Crowne Plaza, across the street from the Hyatt that's attached to the convention center. I stayed there this year and loved it. The beds were comfy, there were ENOUGH pillows, and the service was excellent. I'm coming in Thursday and staying through Monday, because I was bummed at having to fly out early on Sunday this year.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I made a point to reserve my room yesterday. I have a room with a Kingsize bed AND a sofasleeper at the Crowne Plaza, across the street from the Hyatt that's attached to the convention center. I stayed there this year and loved it. The beds were comfy, there were ENOUGH pillows, and the service was excellent. I'm coming in Thursday and staying through Monday, because I was bummed at having to fly out early on Sunday this year.
how much did that run you?

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Last year was my first year at the Cage. I was lucky enough to work behind the counter, selling product/etc. I enjoyed the entire weekend, yet being my first time, it was like a huge blur. This year I hope to settle right in be sure to 'take it all in'.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
how much did that run you?
I'm paying $229 a night right now -- pricey, but acceptable for a really nice room that'll sleep four (with none of them on the floor). The funny thing is, the price drops to $169 on Sunday night -- they jack up things that much for the Arnold!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'm paying $229 a night right now -- pricey, but acceptable for a really nice room that'll sleep four (with none of them on the floor). The funny thing is, the price drops to $169 on Sunday night -- they jack up things that much for the Arnold!
Heck, I'd sleep on the floor of the Cage, if it was allowed...

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
This will be my second time there. I loved it the first time and will always make it back.

K

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I heard there was a "No Mr. Dead" sign at the entrance... any truth to this? :p

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
So... Did anyone from here, attend the Cage...???