Project C Delivers: A Summary

  1. Project C Delivers: A Summary


    On average, 9+ pounds lost over 3 weeks: Article Details

  2. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    On average, 9+ pounds lost over 3 weeks: Article Details
    Awesome stuff... My wife was one of the testers, and she was extremely pleased with the product and it's results...

  3. Interesting... It would be even moreso with a look at the subjects' diets. Still, 9lb (if that's all fat) is a significant decrease.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Interesting... It would be even moreso with a look at the subjects' diets. Still, 9lb (if that's all fat) is a significant decrease.
    It would be tedious but I suppose ya could by looking at the logs which were maintained publicly here among other places...

    http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112

  5. That's quite impressive. Lots of new and exciting supplements coming out from you guys!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    That's quite impressive. Lots of new and exciting supplements coming out from you guys!
    Between this new Animal supp plus all the new Universal supps.... Yup.
  7. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Between this new Animal supp plus all the new Universal supps.... Yup.
    "Once More" Animal and Universal deliver...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You asked, NP delivers!
    By NutraMan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:27 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 11:34 AM
  3. Blender Bottle Delivers AGAIN!!!
    By Aggravated in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 08:13 PM
  4. Lets see if DTH delivers
    By Zombie in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:12 PM
  5. Chemo Delivers in Record Time
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 08:07 AM
Log in
Log in