Universal ever going to get back into ph market?

1. Registered User

Universal ever going to get back into ph market?

I ask this cause I remember the first "animal stak", and wondered if there are any plans to bring in a "animal" ph line, one that combines different ph's and other ingridients to be synergistic? that would be awsome.

2. Registered User

nothing on bringing back a version of their old andro stack? dang, sucks.
  3. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor

Corporate does not sell prohormones. I don't see them changing this approach brother... Sure, they could make a quick buck no doubt as I'm guessin' if Animal launched a new prohormone supp, many would buy. But they're not in it for the short term...
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Corporate does not sell prohormones. I don't see them changing this approach brother... Sure, they could make a quick buck no doubt as I'm guessin' if Animal launched a new prohormone supp, many would buy. But they're not in it for the short term...
    okay, I just wondered because the original animal stak had,
    19-Nor-5-Androstenedione: 100mg,
    5-Androxydiol: 100mg,
    Dhea: 50mg

in it, so just wondered if they were gonna be back into the market since corporate did sell prohormones, made a quick buck, and was in the prohormone market for the short term.

thanks though.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

in it, so just wondered if they were gonna be back into the market since corporate did sell prohormones, made a quick buck, and was in the prohormone market for the short term.

thanks though.
    No. From all my interactions with Corp I can say they are not interested in the pH market anymore.
  6. Registered User

thats a much better response, more what I was looking for, thanks again, still love your animal stak2 though, good natural T booster, the best in my opinion.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

thats a much better response, more what I was looking for, thanks again, still love your animal stak2 though, good natural T booster, the best in my opinion.
    Thanks for the feedback on it J. Have you tried Animal Test yet? I think Animal Test and a Stak combo is very powerful.
  8. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor

thanks though.
    I can't speak for Corporate as for all the reasons and I have my own feelings on prohormones and their impact in the supp industry....

I've been a part of the industry for a while and a lot has changed since the days of the original Animal Stak. Back then, I'm pretty sure the fellas at Corporate weren't thinking short term, but once things started changing, I guess they made their decision to move in a diff direction.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I can't speak for Corporate as for all the reasons and I have my own feelings on prohormones and their impact in the supp industry....

I've been a part of the industry for a while and a lot has changed since the days of the original Animal Stak. Back then, I'm pretty sure the fellas at Corporate weren't thinking short term, but once things started changing, I guess they made their decision to move in a diff direction.
    This is true and it should be noted that the statement he made above is incorrect. They were never in anything for the short term. Only for the long haul and when the rules changed and it became obvious where it was going, they got out and stuck with what will stick for the long haul.

This ain't to pick at the brother for that statement but it was a sort of back handed jab and was also incorrect. Being that it was then posted in public, it warrants correction. No hard feelings or emotion, just a correction of the statement in error.

Hg
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

Wasnt the original Stak formulated when pH was legal? Since then it was deemed illegal and they changed their formula? Correct me if im wrong .. ?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by treetrunklegs View Post
    Wasnt the original Stak formulated when pH was legal? Since then it was deemed illegal and they changed their formula? Correct me if im wrong .. ?
    Close, many PH's are still not illegal. Some are banned for resale, etc... but I don't think any are illegal yet? If you can get them, you can use them legally. "Yet" being the key word though. You are correct about Corp making them before the bans started though.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Close, many PH's are still not illegal. Some are banned for resale, etc... but I don't think any are illegal yet? If you can get them, you can use them legally. "Yet" being the key word though. You are correct about Corp making them before the bans started though.
    Ahh ok ok. Understood. Thanks HG.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Time to cut up boys, she's back on the market
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 03:45 PM
  2. Replies: 331
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:53 AM
  3. M-TRN & M-TST- Are these still on the market?
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
  4. What's the next PH/PS to hit the market
    By jas123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:19 AM