Rep Poll?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Question for all you Animal reps, and I we want honesty! Which Animal product has given you the best results overall?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Question for all you Animal reps, and I we want honesty! Which Animal product has given you the best results overall?
For me this is no contest. It was Animal Test hands down. I have never seen my physique change so dramatically in such a short time. My strength shot up, I was setting PRs left and right. I cut my bf% down and put on LBM in the process. I even lost inches off my waist. I really don't think it gets any better than that. Not to mention, the alpha mentality was insane.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
B Con,

Did you make any big changes in your diet?

I have a buddy thats starting Animal Test. He said originally he bought a bottle and competing in drug tested powerlifting fed had concerns about getting false positives and gave it to a friend. He said his friend was amazed at the results from it. So he is going to give it a shot now. Its definately got me intrigued. Also thats why I am feeling you guys out too!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had massive gains on the TNT stack, and I have a feeling it was the Divanil that led to the results, which is also in Animal Test. I ran AA solo and didn't notice anything.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
B Con,

Did you make any big changes in your diet?

I have a buddy thats starting Animal Test. He said originally he bought a bottle and competing in drug tested powerlifting fed had concerns about getting false positives and gave it to a friend. He said his friend was amazed at the results from it. So he is going to give it a shot now. Its definately got me intrigued. Also thats why I am feeling you guys out too!
I kept eating around the same thing I had been doing close to 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per lb of BW and about 1.5 gram of carbs per lb of BW. Just kept everything clean.

It's a great product but you definitely need to have your nutrition and training dialed in to really get the full effect.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I had massive gains on the TNT stack, and I have a feeling it was the Divanil that led to the results, which is also in Animal Test. I ran AA solo and didn't notice anything.
Good to know. I have also seen people run extra AA with Animal Test so they could get an extra capsule or two in their system daily. Even saw a few space out the times of taking the AA as well... so many different combos and components.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know. I have also seen people run extra AA with Animal Test so they could get an extra capsule or two in their system daily. Even saw a few space out the times of taking the AA as well... so many different combos and components.
I ran the AA solo to see if it was effective for me. Alas it wasn't, but I found that Divanil was very useful. I'm considering dosing 2.5g/day for 4 or 5 weeks, it should be quite fun :)

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I ran the AA solo to see if it was effective for me. Alas it wasn't, but I found that Divanil was very useful. I'm considering dosing 2.5g/day for 4 or 5 weeks, it should be quite fun :)
You sir are a mad scientist. Looking forward to the results. Keep me posted.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that the results of the AA may somewhat hinge on having better than normal hormone levels? I thought I had read that it makes your muscles more sensitive to testosterone.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say Stak... I was running that for a good part of last year, including my contest prep, and never lost any strength, while in pre-contest mode... (I know you said Reps, and I'm not a Rep for them on this board, but I am elsewhere...)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I would have commented a while ago but he specifically asked for Animal Reps.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone respond! I just wanted to hear from the actual reps on what they found the best for them, seeing that they probably have access to all of the Animal line. I wanted to put them on the spot and single one product out.

So lets hear from everyone!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone respond! I just wanted to hear from the actual reps on what they found the best for them, seeing that they probably have access to all of the Animal line. I wanted to put them on the spot and single one product out.

Well since I am a rep for the parent company then I guess I fit in under "reps" ;)

You know my vote. Animal Stak is hands down the best for me. Although I have to admit that my last cycle of Animal Test helped me yield the most growth ever to date in any cycle. Admittedly I ate more this time around. However it should also be noted that Animal Test did absolutely zero for my libido. I know it is weird but it did nothing for me at all in that area. Animal Stak on the other hand is the complete opposite in that regard.

Hg

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice thread anymore universal reps care to answer?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
nice thread anymore universal reps care to answer?
My "Four Pillars"
- Uni-Liver
- Animal Pak
- Animal Flex
- Animal Omega

These are 24/7/365. Everything else, I work in around these four when needed. Some of my current favs...

- Intra-Aid
- Torrent (Green Apple Avalanche > Cherry Berry Blast)
- Real Gains (Strawberry, of course)
- EAA Stack (Juicy Watermelon flat out rocks)
- Animal Pump (over Shock Therapy)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Though there's a real range when ya add up Animal, Universal and SportPharma--I don't use a whole lot on regular basis. My philosophy has always been less is more... Esp. when it comes to supps.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Though there's a real range when ya add up Animal, Universal and SportPharma--I don't use a whole lot on regular basis. My philosophy has always been less is more... Esp. when it comes to supps.

yeah, thats my philosophy too, well sort of...when it comes to supplements the less money I have the less of them I have! I really want to try the Test and Stak soon though.

edit: I didn't realize that there was Univeral and Animal reps here, I thought all you guys were the same tribe. Sorry about that.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
yeah, thats my philosophy too, well sort of...when it comes to supplements the less money I have the less of them I have! I really want to try the Test and Stak soon though.

edit: I didn't realize that there was Univeral and Animal reps here, I thought all you guys were the same tribe. Sorry about that.
Here, it's pretty much all mixed up, haha. On other forums, yeah, we're separated into the various Universal Nutrition brands--Animal, Universal and SportPharma.

King Con

Awards
  • Established

I like to think we are the same tribe haha.

Let me know if you get that test/stak combo as its nuts. In a good way though.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

No worries F. We are just one big family really with a bunch of really good brands under one roof. Each supplement under each brand has been formulated with a specific goal in mind. And they all stack together very well working in different ways to compliment one another. Even when mixed up within the different brands.

Most of the stacks I put together have something in them from all 3 companies. In fact, this Saturday I'll be starting my first ever stack that will be the exception to that. This one will be 100% all Universal.

As for Stak and Test. If you have not tried either of these products before my recommendation would be to try them one at a time with a good month break between them so you can see how you respond to them. For example, say you run a cycle of Animal Stak first (this is what I recommend) you may be surprised with the results and you wouldn't know how much of your results to attribute to which supplement if you ran them together the first time.

Just food for thought. This also will make your supps go further. Like U-rep always says, sometimes, less is more...

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
No worries F. We are just one big, dysfunctional family really with a bunch of really good brands under one roof. Each supplement under each brand has been formulated with a specific goal in mind. And they all stack together very well working in different ways to compliment one another. Even when mixed up within the different brands.

Most of the stacks I put together have something in them from all 3 companies. In fact, this Saturday I'll be starting my first ever stack that will be the exception to that. This one will be 100% all Universal.

As for Stak and Test. If you have not tried either of these products before my recommendation would be to try them one at a time with a good month break between them so you can see how you respond to them. For example, say you run a cycle of Animal Stak first (this is what I recommend) you may be surprised with the results and you wouldn't know how much of your results to attribute to which supplement if you ran them together the first time.

Just food for thought. This also will make your supps go further. Like U-rep always says, sometimes, less is more...

Hg
*Fixed...* :thumbsup::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
I also am a big fan of Torrent... that stuff is just wonderful for recovery...
Took the words right out of my mouth.

I didn't get big into training until Dec of 07. Later in 08 I tried Torrent, and have been hooked ever since. I watched the tape measure slowly expand where I wanted it to, and I was able to add more weight quicker with Torrent.

At first I thought after the gains, they must be Noob gains, so I placeboed myself. Came off the Torrent for a while. I noticed my muscles were sore for longer, and I could not add that 2 1/2 lbs as quickly as before. Went back onto Torrent a month later, and muscles recovered quicker, and weight gains were there.

So in on simple answer: Torrent has worked the best for me!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Nicely stated HG, MD, and Atrain.

:thumbsup:

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
The single most effective Animal product for me is Animal Test no doubt. It is strong.

However I am a big fan of the basic, foundational supps like Pak, Flex, Omega and Torrent. Over time those supplements have had a big impact on my gains.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
The single most effective Animal product for me is Animal Test no doubt. It is strong.

However I am a big fan of the basic, foundational supps like Pak, Flex, Omega and Torrent. Over time those supplements have had a big impact on my gains.
I am a big fan of AT and firmly believe in it and have seen the effects first hand. It's amazing.