More Intra-Aid stuff

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I have been amazed by what a difference that taking Intra-aid during my workouts has made in my recovery. I use to get pretty dang sore, but that has definately been a non issue since starting the Intra-Aid.

I tell you something that Intra-Aid has brought to my attention and that what a little proper timing of certain nutrients can do for recuperation and recovery. Its motivated me to even start eating better.

I am going to take a few months of higher reps(sets of 3!)to allow my joints that are ailing me pretty good to heal up some. Between the Storm, Intra-Aid and Prime I had some super gains that found me handling some big poundages and it took a toll.

I'm going to be buying a load of animal stuff after income tax time and next year is going to be a good training year for me.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I have been amazed by what a difference that taking Intra-aid during my workouts has made in my recovery. I use to get pretty dang sore, but that has definately been a non issue since starting the Intra-Aid.

I tell you something that Intra-Aid has brought to my attention and that what a little proper timing of certain nutrients can do for recuperation and recovery. Its motivated me to even start eating better.

I am going to take a few months of higher reps(sets of 3!)to allow my joints that are ailing me pretty good to heal up some. Between the Storm, Intra-Aid and Prime I had some super gains that found me handling some big poundages and it took a toll.

I'm going to be buying a load of animal stuff after income tax time and next year is going to be a good training year for me.
Very solid impressions here. Thanks for this Fab.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
IMHO, the protein and the free form EAAs and the BA are nice... But it's the combo of the PRO + CHO that's the key... Little carbs go a long way, esp. combined with Intra-Aid's formula.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, the protein and the free form EAAs and the BA are nice... But it's the combo of the PRO + CHO that's the key... Little carbs go a long way, esp. combined with Intra-Aid's formula.
I have definitely noticed they help.