More Intra-Aid stuff

1. Registered User
    Answers

More Intra-Aid stuff

I have been amazed by what a difference that taking Intra-aid during my workouts has made in my recovery. I use to get pretty dang sore, but that has definately been a non issue since starting the Intra-Aid.

I tell you something that Intra-Aid has brought to my attention and that what a little proper timing of certain nutrients can do for recuperation and recovery. Its motivated me to even start eating better.

I am going to take a few months of higher reps(sets of 3!)to allow my joints that are ailing me pretty good to heal up some. Between the Storm, Intra-Aid and Prime I had some super gains that found me handling some big poundages and it took a toll.

I'm going to be buying a load of animal stuff after income tax time and next year is going to be a good training year for me.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    I have been amazed by what a difference that taking Intra-aid during my workouts has made in my recovery. I use to get pretty dang sore, but that has definately been a non issue since starting the Intra-Aid.

I tell you something that Intra-Aid has brought to my attention and that what a little proper timing of certain nutrients can do for recuperation and recovery. Its motivated me to even start eating better.

I am going to take a few months of higher reps(sets of 3!)to allow my joints that are ailing me pretty good to heal up some. Between the Storm, Intra-Aid and Prime I had some super gains that found me handling some big poundages and it took a toll.

I'm going to be buying a load of animal stuff after income tax time and next year is going to be a good training year for me.
    Very solid impressions here. Thanks for this Fab.
  3. UniversalUSA.com
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

IMHO, the protein and the free form EAAs and the BA are nice... But it's the combo of the PRO + CHO that's the key... Little carbs go a long way, esp. combined with Intra-Aid's formula.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    IMHO, the protein and the free form EAAs and the BA are nice... But it's the combo of the PRO + CHO that's the key... Little carbs go a long way, esp. combined with Intra-Aid's formula.
    I have definitely noticed they help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. intra-wo??
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:43 PM
  2. Universal Intra-Aid.....
    By DrkZoolander in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 09:41 AM