animal pump sample has 2 red pills

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

animal pump sample has 2 red pills

ok this sample pak says to take all the pills. There were at least 8 pills in the thing. 3 white/cream pills, 2 red pills, 3 hard mineral, speckled brown/cream pills.

the Animal Pump Faq says that all stims are in ONE red pill. Am I getting a double dose with this packet? I'm hesitating to take the 2nd red pill. I remember these red pills when i took mstak. any idea whats up?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

well I took one red pill and gave the other one away. I was impressed with the product. I had great energy and focus. I was aggressive and felt great during my routine. It's been two hours and I'm just now starting to relax a bit. I've been up since 4:45 since I open the gym I work at, so you'd expect me to be tired at 4:00 pm.

i should have saved the sample pak for my arms workout since that's when i notice the most from the NO type products.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    well I took one red pill and gave the other one away. I was impressed with the product. I had great energy and focus. I was aggressive and felt great during my routine. It's been two hours and I'm just now starting to relax a bit. I've been up since 4:45 since I open the gym I work at, so you'd expect me to be tired at 4:00 pm.

i should have saved the sample pak for my arms workout since that's when i notice the most from the NO type products.
    Sounds like you had a great experience with Animal Pump. Two red pills? Pump is only supposed to have one red pill which is the stim pill so it is an error that you had two in your package.

Solid energy, focus, and aggressiveness are all great sides of Animal Pump and I am glad you were able to have a great session.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

How are you animals getting these samples?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy View Post
    on there website.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    Sounds like you had a great experience with Animal Pump. Two red pills? Pump is only supposed to have one red pill which is the stim pill so it is an error that you had two in your package.

Solid energy, focus, and aggressiveness are all great sides of Animal Pump and I am glad you were able to have a great session.
    then i am very GLAD that I didn't take both. maybe I would have seen the matrix within the matrix!

i might buy a can of the pump when i'm through with my nanovapor (which i got for free.)

i don't suppose free t-shirts are in the animal pump cans huh?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

then i am very GLAD that I didn't take both. maybe I would have seen the matrix within the matrix!

i might buy a can of the pump when i'm through with my nanovapor (which i got for free.)

i don't suppose free t-shirts are in the animal pump cans huh?
    No. Afraid not.. would be a hell of an idea though.

Currently we do have prizes within the big 88 packs of Animal Pak. Anything from shirts, stickers, DVDs, etc. can be found in them.

For those not sure where to get these free Animal Pump samples, please refer to UniversalNutrition.com and in the top right corner, there is a free sample part for Animal Pump. Be sure to let us know what you think.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yohead View Post
    No. Afraid not.. would be a hell of an idea though.

Currently we do have prizes within the big 88 packs of Animal Pak. Anything from shirts, stickers, DVDs, etc. can be found in them.

For those not sure where to get these free Animal Pump samples, please refer to UniversalNutrition.com and in the top right corner, there is a free sample part for Animal Pump. Be sure to let us know what you think.

Where do I find the Product (not the sample)?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy
    Upper right corner of this site: Universal Nutrition -- Enter the Universal Zone

The samples rotate from time to time, need to hurry to get Pump
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy View Post
    They are available at the Universal Nutrition homepage
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Glad you liked the results bro. Yeah you were only supposed to have 1 red pill in the package, just a minor packaging error. I'll make sure to let corporate know.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post
    You can pick up a can of Animal Pump on the Animalpak main page in the shop section
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by manny1010 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    You can pick up a can of Animal Pump on the Animalpak main page in the shop section
    You can also get it right here at Nutraplanet M:

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-servings.html

Hg
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Animal Pump sample review
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 12:05 PM
  2. Animal Pump Sample Review!
    By striking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6