Have any AF reps ACTUALLY USED AF products???

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am just curious if any of the AndroFactory reps have actually used any of the AF products? Specifically Bulk-Up?

I am interested in Bulk-Up but want to know more about it, from first hand experience. There seems to be quite a few reps for AndroFactory now that know a lot about the products. Is this knowledge just from what the company has told you, or do you have some first hand experience as well?

I hope im not coming across as a dick with this, I just want to hear of some first hand experience before I spend a bunch of money...

Thanks

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I am just curious if any of the AndroFactory reps have actually used any of the AF products? Specifically Bulk-Up?

I am interested in Bulk-Up but want to know more about it, from first hand experience. There seems to be quite a few reps for AndroFactory now that know a lot about the products. Is this knowledge just from what the company has told you, or do you have some first hand experience as well?

I hope im not coming across as a dick with this, I just want to hear of some first hand experience before I spend a bunch of money...

Thanks
no offense taken here. I haven't had the chance to use them yet.I'm interested in bulk up as well and will be giving this a go as my first run with andro factory.I've been running epharm's new pump spray so had to finish that first. The knowledge I've learned about the product comes from company info,my own personal research and results from the other similar compound.I agree as well you def want to get as much info as possible before blopping your money out for a new product.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no offense taken here. I haven't had the chance to use them yet.I'm interested in bulk up as well and will be giving this a go as my first run with andro factory.I've been running epharm's new pump spray so had to finish that first. The knowledge I've learned about the product comes from company info,my own personal research and results from the other similar compound.I agree as well you def want to get as much info as possible before blopping your money out for a new product.
Didn't I read in your pump spray thread that you weigh 139 lbs? I'd hold off for a few years before cycling anything... Well, anything hormonal anyways.

- Valdez

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for more reps replies

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I was only recently selected as a rep for ANDROFACTORY and have yet to use their products either, solely based on the fact that I just came on board but I am gonna plan a cycle this winter. I am in limbo of which product to run or if I will stack...unsure based on my goals.

I have however, used other 4-DHEA (found in BULK-UP) products with a different oral delivery and had good results. The additions of ß-DHEA and a-DHEA along with the optimal delivery in the BULK-UP formula will only take it to a higher level. I look forward to running it.

P-BOLD has already proved itself already as seen in other reviews and logs on here. Again depending on what amount of mass I am looking for I am unsure if I will run this one or not. All based on my goals.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised that after four days only two reps have decided to chime in on this......

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised that after four days only two reps have decided to chime in on this......
i haven't tried anything from Andro Factory as of yet, I saw mich was a rep and i've been working with him for awhile now...his character has always been top notch so i figured if he's supporting the company i'd be interested to see what it's about....so after a few pm's i joined the squad

P

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Sorry late to the show. I have not ran BULK-UP but have ran the main compounds many times. When I am ready to hit something hormonal again, which should be soon enough I will. With products that are hormonal you run into the challenge of fitting them into your program. There was no way to know ahead of time that we were going to be picked as ANDRO FACTORY reps and thus avoid any cycles for month leading up to being chosen. Trust me when I say no one is more excited to run the products than I. As far as my information I have 12+ years in the industry and have done my share of personal research over the years. ANything that ANDRO FACTORY has told me has not been new information as the majority of it I was familiar with. Hope this answers your questions. Take care.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Didn't I read in your pump spray thread that you weigh 139 lbs? I'd hold off for a few years before cycling anything... Well, anything hormonal anyways.

- Valdez
Oh boy...

There are logs out now for bulk up for people to follow.

-Overdosed.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry late to the show. I have not ran BULK-UP but have ran the main compounds many times. When I am ready to hit something hormonal again, which should be soon enough I will. With products that are hormonal you run into the challenge of fitting them into your program. There was no way to know ahead of time that we were going to be picked as ANDRO FACTORY reps and thus avoid any cycles for month leading up to being chosen. Trust me when I say no one is more excited to run the products than I. As far as my information I have 12+ years in the industry and have done my share of personal research over the years. ANything that ANDRO FACTORY has told me has not been new information as the majority of it I was familiar with. Hope this answers your questions. Take care.

good point...i've had experience with the new dhea type products....4-dhea and 1-dhea to be exact

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy...

There are logs out now for bulk up for people to follow.

-Overdosed.
Any reputable members? Or all brand new like the others?

- Skeptical

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Well a couple former needto reps..hardly new but confirmed pimpers

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Well a couple former needto reps..hardly new but confirmed pimpers
I guess i shouldn't attack these two guys but that's the vibe i got from needto reps when they were around..buncha hustlers and product pushers

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I guess i shouldn't attack these two guys but that's the vibe i got from needto reps when they were around..buncha hustlers and product pushers
no youre right, i also hate needto reps. theyre th most annoying product pushers ever and they rape every forum they contaminate. i like this forum cuz they dont go into every thread and suggest spending $400 on hcgenerate, formastanzol, transaderm, and n2guard on every single cycle. theyd probly suggest that stack for a daa cycle if someone asked

-ThunderHumper?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no youre right, i also hate needto reps. theyre th most annoying product pushers ever and they rape every forum they contaminate. i like this forum cuz they dont go into every thread and suggest spending $400 on hcgenerate, formastanzol, transaderm, and n2guard on every single cycle. theyd probly suggest that stack for a daa cycle if someone asked

-ThunderHumper?
i respectfully ask
please keep this thread on topic that company is no longer a sponsor here and ANDRO FACTORY threads should not be polluted with this type of posting as they have no ties to that company.thank you

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i respectfully ask
please keep this thread on topic that company is no longer a sponsor here and ANDRO FACTORY threads should not be polluted with this type of posting as they have no ties to that company.thank you
OK, back on topic.

- Valdez
You never answered the question.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
you and YG both repped for them here at AM. and more than likely still do at other sites. doesnt seem that far off topic.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

you and YG both repped for them here at AM. and more than likely still do at other sites. doesnt seem that far off topic.

i'm pretty sure what he meant is this is Andro Factory and is no way related to the other company

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANDRO FACTORY is new to AM, but you will see more and more logs coming out over the next few months. Although we do not require reps to take our products we do require them to have knowledge of different prohormone cycles and the compounds we use.

We have been making a great effort to not only chose 2 or 3 reputable AM members to log our products for free (non stacking and non rep) for every product. We also make a great effort to just give a few products away here and there in contest. Although we do not require people to log it when they win a contest we always encourage them to open a thread and log it here.

We are now looking for loggers for MAX-BULK 19-Nor-DHEA and 4-DHEA.

~Cheers

P

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
So the bottom line is no. So do you give out pamphlets with information and common questions and answers? Seems like you would be better off asking loggers than reps. Even if they are familiar with similar products or compounds that's not what your client base wants to know. I'm 143 pounds trying to add mass do you think I want to have a guy who weighs less than me tell me how to do that and which products I should spend my hard earned money on? Great lineup, poor representation.

Well I am sorry you feel that way. I am far from 143lbs and have not been there since 5th grade. I personally am well over 200lbs currently bulked so not so pretty at 258. Not sure why you would say we are poor representation but you are entitled to your opinion. I am glad you like the line up and hope you get a chance to use the products I myself am looking forward to doing so soon with BULK UP..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANDRO FACTORY is new to AM, but you will see more and more logs coming out over the next few months. Although we do not require reps to take our products we do require them to have knowledge of different prohormone cycles and the compounds we use.

We have been making a great effort to not only chose 2 or 3 reputable AM members to log our products for free (non stacking and non rep) for every product. We also make a great effort to just give a few products away here and there in contest. Although we do not require people to log it when they win a contest we always encourage them to open a thread and log it here.

We are now looking for loggers for MAX-BULK 19-Nor-DHEA and 4-DHEA.

~Cheers
Looking for some loggers huh?
Sounds like a good time....

:bigok:

P

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
How can you say I know nothing about the products. So by your logic if I have taken creatine for 12 plus years and then take a rep position for a company that makes creatine monohydrate I am not competent to answer question on their creatine? That makes a lot of sense. You think every company representative has had the chance to use every product their company makes? Let me make a comparison: When you have a good player in the NFL and they are a free agent you don't avoid him because he has never wore your jersey or ran your offense, or lived in your city, or ate at the local restaurants, or talked to local reporters, or maid it rain at the local gentlemens club, NO you know based off the way they play(in this situation our prior knowledge and supplement use and our experience) that they will fit in in your city and your team with the hand on experience coming later.

I am sorry you feel we are poor representation, you are entitled to your opinion. Take care.

P

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
You got the answer to that question. I am done with this. I will be using our product shortly I am sorry that does not satisfy you. Take care.

P

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, I have responded really well to 4DHEA in the past and seem to really get results from ph's so I am looking forward to running BULK-UP. I understand where you are coming from and am eager to have first hand knowledge of our products it's just that I finished up a ph cycle a bit before I became a rep so I have to wait a little to jump back on.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly those are horrible comparisons. I never questioned your ability or knowledge of products you have run. Quality and purity will differ from product to product. There is a reason that generic brands at the grocery are generic. I'm not saying that AF is generic but I am saying you don't know the quality of the products that you represent. Other than what you read from loggers you don't know. How about this, has anyone in the company tried their products?
Yes. Me.
What is it you wanted to know?
All I know about you so far is that you're looking for a fight. Why bad mouth someone? Be a respectable forum member like everyone else and perhaps you will get positive feedback from your questions instead of leaving a bad name for yourself.
We're all on the same team bro.

And as for your weight, you are not ready for a pro hormone yet. Get your diet down and really push yourself in the gym, and come back in 30-40 pounds if you're still interested in pro hormones.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Me.
What is it you wanted to know?
All I know about you so far is that you're looking for a fight. Why bad mouth someone? Be a respectable forum member like everyone else and perhaps you will get positive feedback from your questions instead of leaving a bad name for yourself.
We're all on the same team bro.

And as for your weight, you are not ready for a pro hormone yet. Get your diet down and really push yourself in the gym, and come back in 30-40 pounds if you're still interested in pro hormones.
Know anybody else 5'6" 145 lbs on these forums? Name rings a bell.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
S

steppinRazor

Awards
he reps for the same company as you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at that guy's surname. Know any other 5'6" 143 lb Caesars on this board? I think it's another troll account making fun of the guy.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Look at that guy's surname. Know any other 5'6" 143 lb Caesars on this board? I think it's another troll account making fun of the guy.
ohhh **** lol. didnt even catch that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh boy... :run:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for pizza.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I never understand these fights. A rep for a company is trying to sell a product...amazing...I've never seen that done before. Go to best buy and ask if they have what you want to buy at their house. My guess is that they will probably say no but no one gives a **** because the guy knows what he's talking about. As long as they know what they're talking about everything is good. However I was offered advice by someone on here who reps for AF and they suggested letrozole while on P Bold which already has ATD in it. I knew it had ATD in it before the reps did. I have no idea how that's humanly possible. It takes 5 minutes to look up the compound. At first this post was backing up AF reps but I find myself not feeling comfortable doing so. When asking questions about the products I have not been given good answers and have had to resort to my own research

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based on this thread some/all of the AF reps should apply.
Yeah it sucks that none of us have any first hand experience with a product that hasn't even been released yet right? Lol.... ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's been the feedback on p bold?

Think I followed a log but not much info on the actual product...

Just curious if any one rep our not ran it and can share the experience.

T

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
I think mich29 can help you in out in this

What's been the feedback on p bold?

Think I followed a log but not much info on the actual product...

Just curious if any one rep our not ran it and can share the experience.