• Established
Thanks, gotta check them out!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems like a nice bulking ph...looks like one of the biggest things with p bold was the increase in appetite which makes it that much easier to add some nice mass

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
seems like a nice bulking ph...looks like one of the biggest things with p bold was the increase in appetite which makes it that much easier to add some nice mass
This makes perfect sense since this converts to BOLD and that stuff made me eat like a horse. P-BOLD should allow the user to eat the necessary calories to gain plenty of mass.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be good for those who like to do cardio too as EQ increases the amount of red blood cells = more oxygen.

I'm not one of them cardio freaks though! :D

P-Bold will most likely be a part of my spring bulk cycle.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Nice good looking out.
Notice they have some other new goodies as well. I ordered my second bottle of p bold (was told I only needed one) at androfactory on the 9th it still hasnt shipped. Orbit has such fast shipping and its cheap! I really don't give a **** though as long as I get my ****. I get antsy when I have packages in transit or processing or whatever. I just want my stuff at my door without any problems lol. I actually just received 5 bottles of P Stanz today which made me very happy though. Ill just have to wait on my p bold so I can run a stackable 8 week killer cycle. Very excited

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Notice they have some other new goodies as well. I ordered my second bottle of p bold (was told I only needed one) at androfactory on the 9th it still hasnt shipped. Orbit has such fast shipping and its cheap! I really don't give a **** though as long as I get my ****. I get antsy when I have packages in transit or processing or whatever. I just want my stuff at my door without any problems lol. I actually just received 5 bottles of P Stanz today which made me very happy though. Ill just have to wait on my p bold so I can run a stackable 8 week killer cycle. Very excited

That will be a nice cycle. Are you going to log it? I think many would be interested in your cycle. Thank you for your purchase I understand your feelings regarding the delivery I am always waiting by the door myself.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bumping this as i see alot of people have been buying p bold lately reviews are definitely welcome ;)

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
P-BOLD on YouTube

Has anyone gone to YouTube lately. There are 3 P-BOLD reviews up. This guy is serious. He dropped 15 pounds in 4 weeks with P-BOLD and his diet.

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oKbF9MYZYqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gFWQDMk0Enc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

[video]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kidNrsRIJqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Simon W finished his log and man were his results off the hook; check it out on YouTube.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
With only 25 units left in stock......anyone looking for comparable results should nab some now...cause it'll be a bit of a stint before it's back on stock again.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
If I understand some of the research I've looked on correctly, P-Bold can supposedly convert down the line to the steroid EQ amongst other hormones like 1-andro/test. I have some injuries and keep reading that things like EQ and Deca are great at increasing collogen/soft tissue protien synthesis. Any data available on the conversion rate of P-Bold to EQ? Or have I misunderstood what P-Bold converts to?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Converts to Boldenone. Im on my cell right now so I can't attach a link to the site but you should definitely go to the www.androfactory. com website and read up on P-BOLD.