PBOLD -New Products at ANDRO FACTORY?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    P-BOLD is flying off the shelves you guys and we're almost already out; so if you want some you better order it now.

Thanks

-AF
    With the results people used to get with BOLD this does not surprise me. I loved BOLD and cannot wait to try out P-BOLD.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Any more 25-50% coupons?
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Ok seriously why can't I find the chemical name, directions, ML per bottle or any other information on P BOLD........anywhere? It's not on the website. All it gives is a product description. Doesn't give dosing instructions or anything. I was told that one bottle would be enough but when is that ever true with any of these products!? People will probably start logging saying that you should run two bottles and up the dose and then I get screwed out of shipping and handling because I'll have to order another bottle. Seriously though, I just don't understand why no one has asked about dosing, etc. when the product is already out for purchase. Someone want to chime in.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Patience...

Our web guy is inputting new product pages and this is why your not seeing the info. He's working as fast as he can. It will be up shortly, I will post a direct link as soon as it's up; thanks for the patience guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ok seriously why can't I find the chemical name, directions, ML per bottle or any other information on P BOLD........anywhere? It's not on the website. All it gives is a product description. Doesn't give dosing instructions or anything. I was told that one bottle would be enough but when is that ever true with any of these products!? People will probably start logging saying that you should run two bottles and up the dose and then I get screwed out of shipping and handling because I'll have to order another bottle. Seriously though, I just don't understand why no one has asked about dosing, etc. when the product is already out for purchase. Someone want to chime in.
  5. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Only on BULK-UP right now. Type this in at checkout BULKUP14

Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    Any more 25-50% coupons?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

a lot of ppl seemed to have good results with the old taurus products, glad they are making a comeback, it's also a blessing to see ph's that can be stacked with others in order to get the max gains possible while being as safe as possible
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    a lot of ppl seemed to have good results with the old taurus products, glad they are making a comeback, it's also a blessing to see ph's that can be stacked with others in order to get the max gains possible while being as safe as possible
    Absolutely! There has been such a huge selection, although dwindling, of methyls but the non methyls have been in short supply. I am looking forward to running p-bold for sure. When I ran BOLD I had huge increases in hunger and very lean gains. This product is something that was very much needed. I was really bummed when BOLD got the ax but P-BOLD looks like the answer to my needs.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Would this be better stacked with a 1 andro or a 4AD type? Wet or dry?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Of course I ended up having to purchase a second bottle......FML
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Would this be better stacked with a 1 andro or a 4AD type? Wet or dry?
    This will be wet-ish compound. TN's original P-Bold was quite dry because it has ATD in it but this doesn't so gains will be wetter.

I'd stack it with 4-AD rather than 1-AD because 4-AD converts to testosterone and it's always good to have test in your system during the cycle. It helps to combat lethargy and libido loss.

Bulk-up has 4-DHEA in it and has much more actives than AMS 4-AD has so low-dose Bulk-up would be a good option too.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    This will be wet-ish compound. TN's original P-Bold was quite try because it has ATD in it but this doesn't so gains will be wetter.

I'd stack it with 4-AD rather than 1-AD because 4-AD converts to testosterone and it's always good to have test in your system during the cycle. It helps to combat lethargy and libido loss.

Bulk-up has 4-DHEA in it and has much more actives than AMS 4-AD has so low-dose Bulk-up would be a good option too.

I second this. If you had to choose I would go with the 4-AD or Bulk-Up. Of course if it was me I would lean towards Bulk-Up(4-AD based) for my test base and would use both P-BOLD and the 1AD. Thats just me though and I have many cycles under my belt. If you have not used anything hormonal yet I would use Bulk-Up first. Once you know how you respond to BU you can then add in the others one at a time to get an idea of how you like them.

12. Registered User
    Answers

This will be wet-ish compound. TN's original P-Bold was quite dry because it has ATD in it but this doesn't so gains will be wetter... and bigger!
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Had great results when Taurus made this.
    Will this have ATD in it like Taurus version?
    I vote no.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes, it does.
    Ummm, I think it does have ATD :-P
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Ummm, I think it does have ATD :-P
    I saw the label today and didn't notice ATD there but I guess I was wrong. Sorry for confusion.

ATD will definitely makes those gains more dry.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw

I second this. If you had to choose I would go with the 4-AD or Bulk-Up. Of course if it was me I would lean towards Bulk-Up(4-AD based) for my test base and would use both P-BOLD and the 1AD. Thats just me though and I have many cycles under my belt. If you have not used anything hormonal yet I would use Bulk-Up first. Once you know how you respond to BU you can then add in the others one at a time to get an idea of how you like them.
    I have done plenty of cycles. PH and AS. I just ask because I have some alpha mass I was wanting to run something with it. But I believe it is more 1-DHEA if I'm correct. PBold doesn't seem like it would go as well with it as bulk up. so bulk up seems to be the right idea...correct?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

I have done plenty of cycles. PH and AS. I just ask because I have some alpha mass I was wanting to run something with it. But I believe it is more 1-DHEA if I'm correct. PBold doesn't seem like it would go as well with it as bulk up. so bulk up seems to be the right idea...correct?
    alpha mass is 1-dhea ur correct....so bulk up would compliment you with the 4dhea
    Iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I never meant to assume you had no cycles under your belt. I just see people all the time taking 2-3 compounds when they have never taken any of them individually. As this is not the case for you I would say yes Bulk-Up would be the one to take if you had to choose one. Bulk-Up will do more to combat the lethargy and possible loss of libido some see with 1AD based products.

17. Registered User
    Answers

I would LOVE to log P-Bold, or any of your products.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    I would LOVE to log P-Bold, or any of your products.
    You and me both. I think we have some logs set up but who knows what the future will hold. Keep your eyes open.

19. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

P-BOLD logs should be going up shortly guys. I think your going to love the improvements since Taurus had it. There have been some significant changes!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Once i get my P-BOLD in, i will start up my log Immediately. im just getting stuff together for PCT in the mean time.

I already can tell P-BOLD is going to be amazing!! & Cant wait to make it visible to everyone else here.
    Andro Factory Supporter
  21. Registered User
    Answers
    Olympus Labs Rep
  22. Registered User
    Answers

So you've just added the CR+P and lowered the recommended dose? Does it still need to be held under the tongue? Isn't there a threshold of what can be absorbed through the mucosal membrane at one time?
  23. Registered User
    Answers

So you've just added the CR+P and lowered the recommended dose? Does it still need to be held under the tongue? Isn't there a threshold of what can be absorbed through the mucosal membrane at one time?
    You can still take more than 3ml a day. If you take more than that, I suggest taking it in at least two separate doses. It's always good to take it few times a day so blood levels will be more stable.

And yes, P-BOLD has HPB-cyclodextrin in it so you are supposed to keep it under your tongue.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

What changed with the formula that suggests 1 serving 3ml? The old was 6ml multiple times a day. People were running it more and seeing better results at 8-10ml 3-4 servings a day.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

And if I'm not mistaken the half like is about 4 hours? Meaning 20 hours of the day the product isn't present? Hmmm
    PES Representative
  26. Registered User
    Answers

You can still take more than 3ml a day. If you take more than that, I suggest taking it in at least two separate doses. It's always good to take it few times a day so blood levels will be more stable.

And yes, P-BOLD has HPB-cyclodextrin in it so you are supposed to keep it under your tongue.
    Just curious since the label makes no mention of that.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    What changed with the formula that suggests 1 serving 3ml? The old was 6ml multiple times a day. People were running it more and seeing better results at 8-10ml 3-4 servings a day.
    Actually I believe the old was 4-8ml. Also, the new P-Bold seems much more expensive, making dosing that high cost prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    And if I'm not mistaken the half like is about 4 hours? Meaning 20 hours of the day the product isn't present? Hmmm
    This is my concern too, along with being told before that taking more the 2ml at a time wouldn't be good as the mucosal membrane would only absorb so much. Would love to hear Eric chime in on this, since this was his baby.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Actually I believe the old was 4-8ml. Also, the new P-Bold seems much more expensive, making dosing that high cost prohibitive.

This is my concern too, along with being told before that taking more the 2ml at a time wouldn't be good as the mucosal membrane would only absorb so much. Would love to hear Eric chime in on this, since this was his baby.
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20 mg
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5 mg
    120 serving
    Serving size 1 ml

This is the amount in the old Pro EQ.^

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1, 4-Diene-3, 20-Dione 60mg
    18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4, 6-Triene-3, 20-Dione 15mg
    per 3ml 40 servings so you could also take 120 1ml servings
    Here is P-BOLD^

Would it be better to take 1ml 3 times a day? Yes IMO it would be. Will more people stick to the program if dosed once per day? Absolutely.

28. Registered User
    Answers

I guess I'm curious from what changes have been made that would make it so that it would be effective at a once a day dose, as this is whats recommended on the label, that's all. Would be cool if the formulator could weigh in.

The only reason I mentioned the dose is that I found it interesting that the recommended for the new P-Bold was below the minimum recommended by the Taurus version of P-Bold. Had the efficiency been improved? How is the 24 hour release achieved?

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20 mg
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5 mg
    120 serving
    Serving size 1 ml

This is the amount in the old Pro EQ.^

17aHydroxy-Pregna-1, 4-Diene-3, 20-Dione 60mg
    18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4, 6-Triene-3, 20-Dione 15mg
    per 3ml 40 servings so you could also take 120 1ml servings
    Here is P-BOLD^

Would it be better to take 1ml 3 times a day? Yes IMO it would be. Will more people stick to the program if dosed once per day? Absolutely.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I guess I'm curious from what changes have been made that would make it so that it would be effective at a once a day dose, as this is whats recommended on the label, that's all. Would be cool if the formulator could weigh in.

The only reason I mentioned the dose is that I found it interesting that the recommended for the new P-Bold was below the minimum recommended by the Taurus version of P-Bold. Had the efficiency been improved? How is the 24 hour release achieved?

The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
    Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
    Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."

good information fl3x....also makes it much easier for ppl who don't want to carry their whole supplement stash around with them all day
    Iforcenutrition.com
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    good information fl3x....also makes it much easier for ppl who don't want to carry their whole supplement stash around with them all day
    This is cool. A once a day ph/ds stack would be amazing, especially if it could have an effective dose in a single pill. 60 pills, 60 days plus cycle support and pct would be astounding.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    This is cool. A once a day ph/ds stack would be amazing, especially if it could have an effective dose in a single pill. 60 pills, 60 days plus cycle support and pct would be astounding.

Well all in one pill is a little tough to do with our CR+P absorption system but both BULK-UP and P-BOLD are once a day dosing!

33. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks FL3X , I wasn't sure if it was just that or there was some esters or some thing else going on. I can't say I'm convinced yet, but I'll be following the logs once they kick off. Do you know if the loggers will be using the 3ml once a day or going for a higher dose. I hope this can perform as multi dosing is a pain!

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks FL3X , I wasn't sure if it was just that or there was some esters or some thing else going on. I can't say I'm convinced yet, but I'll be following the logs once they kick off. Do you know if the loggers will be using the 3ml once a day or going for a higher dose. I hope this can perform as multi dosing is a pain!
    Being skeptic can be a prudent thing in our industry. I do not blame you. I am sure the logs and time will show P-BOLDS merits. Time will tell all.

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Cool man, thanks for sticking around, hopefully these logs turn you on to our stuff

I believe the loggers are half expected to stick with the dosing protocol, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing a log where someone did it differently.

My main concern with users splitting up the dosage is they wouldn't get the full effects.
    One of the theories behind the once a day dosing is to give the body a rest, or a break, from the hormones if you will, allowing a short period of time for HPTA stimulation and to avoid a 24 hour suppression.
    What that means is basically an easier recovery in PCT. You'll make gains on cycle while not completely suppressing natural hormone production.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!

That was fast.

We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but not quiet so literally..
  37. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

That's it we're out! I warned you and apparently you listened - we are SOLD OUT!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre

Yes 4-8 was the recommendation but people weren't getting the good results until they went to 8-10 from what I followed.

I also remember reading 2 ml was all the body could absorb at a given time.
    PES Representative
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

Now here is a useful response. Thank you Justin!
    PES Representative
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

So run it for ten weeks? Wait are ya'll serious I paid for a second bottle of PBold on the 9th and its still processing and no one will respond to my email and the money has already been taken out of my account and you are out of stock!! So where is my bottle!!??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Products now in Stock at Nutraplanet!!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 01:21 PM
  2. New Products At Nutra
    By Mrskorpion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. New Product Scientifically Battles Aging at the Cellular Level
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 01:51 PM
  4. Question about the new products available at BDC