PBOLD -New Products at ANDRO FACTORY?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. First photos just came in.. It will be ready for order at the weeks end.Name:  P-BOLD 1.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  5.4 KB

2. I never got a chance to try the taurus version so looking forward to this. Bottle looks pretty sweet.
    •   

3. 1 bottle good enough for a cycle?

4. Yes. One should do ya.
  5. P-BOLD Ready to ship!

The word is out- We've opened up P-BOLD on the website! You can place your order now.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    The word is out- We've opened up P-BOLD on the website! You can place your order now.
    Interesting...
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

7. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I never got a chance to try the taurus version so looking forward to this. Bottle looks pretty sweet.
    you already know about eric from TN from his days at LG so you know if he had a hand in it that **** is going work and work well!!!!

8. For sure, I used to rep for LG so I know the type of work Eric can do. Exciting to see that the Tarus products can live on!

9. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    For sure, I used to rep for LG so I know the type of work Eric can do. Exciting to see that the Tarus products can live on!
    5aohp for the win!!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Heads up..

P-BOLD is flying off the shelves you guys and we're almost already out; so if you want some you better order it now.

Thanks

-AF

11. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    P-BOLD is flying off the shelves you guys and we're almost already out; so if you want some you better order it now.

Thanks

-AF
    With the results people used to get with BOLD this does not surprise me. I loved BOLD and cannot wait to try out P-BOLD.

12. Any more 25-50% coupons?

13. Ok seriously why can't I find the chemical name, directions, ML per bottle or any other information on P BOLD........anywhere? It's not on the website. All it gives is a product description. Doesn't give dosing instructions or anything. I was told that one bottle would be enough but when is that ever true with any of these products!? People will probably start logging saying that you should run two bottles and up the dose and then I get screwed out of shipping and handling because I'll have to order another bottle. Seriously though, I just don't understand why no one has asked about dosing, etc. when the product is already out for purchase. Someone want to chime in.
  14. Patience...

Our web guy is inputting new product pages and this is why your not seeing the info. He's working as fast as he can. It will be up shortly, I will post a direct link as soon as it's up; thanks for the patience guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ok seriously why can't I find the chemical name, directions, ML per bottle or any other information on P BOLD........anywhere? It's not on the website. All it gives is a product description. Doesn't give dosing instructions or anything. I was told that one bottle would be enough but when is that ever true with any of these products!? People will probably start logging saying that you should run two bottles and up the dose and then I get screwed out of shipping and handling because I'll have to order another bottle. Seriously though, I just don't understand why no one has asked about dosing, etc. when the product is already out for purchase. Someone want to chime in.

15. Only on BULK-UP right now. Type this in at checkout BULKUP14

Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    Any more 25-50% coupons?

16. a lot of ppl seemed to have good results with the old taurus products, glad they are making a comeback, it's also a blessing to see ph's that can be stacked with others in order to get the max gains possible while being as safe as possible
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

17. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    a lot of ppl seemed to have good results with the old taurus products, glad they are making a comeback, it's also a blessing to see ph's that can be stacked with others in order to get the max gains possible while being as safe as possible
    Absolutely! There has been such a huge selection, although dwindling, of methyls but the non methyls have been in short supply. I am looking forward to running p-bold for sure. When I ran BOLD I had huge increases in hunger and very lean gains. This product is something that was very much needed. I was really bummed when BOLD got the ax but P-BOLD looks like the answer to my needs.

18. Would this be better stacked with a 1 andro or a 4AD type? Wet or dry?

19. Of course I ended up having to purchase a second bottle......FML

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Would this be better stacked with a 1 andro or a 4AD type? Wet or dry?
    This will be wet-ish compound. TN's original P-Bold was quite dry because it has ATD in it but this doesn't so gains will be wetter.

I'd stack it with 4-AD rather than 1-AD because 4-AD converts to testosterone and it's always good to have test in your system during the cycle. It helps to combat lethargy and libido loss.

Bulk-up has 4-DHEA in it and has much more actives than AMS 4-AD has so low-dose Bulk-up would be a good option too.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

21. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    This will be wet-ish compound. TN's original P-Bold was quite try because it has ATD in it but this doesn't so gains will be wetter.

I'd stack it with 4-AD rather than 1-AD because 4-AD converts to testosterone and it's always good to have test in your system during the cycle. It helps to combat lethargy and libido loss.

Bulk-up has 4-DHEA in it and has much more actives than AMS 4-AD has so low-dose Bulk-up would be a good option too.

I second this. If you had to choose I would go with the 4-AD or Bulk-Up. Of course if it was me I would lean towards Bulk-Up(4-AD based) for my test base and would use both P-BOLD and the 1AD. Thats just me though and I have many cycles under my belt. If you have not used anything hormonal yet I would use Bulk-Up first. Once you know how you respond to BU you can then add in the others one at a time to get an idea of how you like them.

22. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    This will be wet-ish compound. TN's original P-Bold was quite dry because it has ATD in it but this doesn't so gains will be wetter... and bigger!
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Had great results when Taurus made this.
    Will this have ATD in it like Taurus version?
    I vote no.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes, it does.
    Ummm, I think it does have ATD :-P

23. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Ummm, I think it does have ATD :-P
    I saw the label today and didn't notice ATD there but I guess I was wrong. Sorry for confusion.

ATD will definitely makes those gains more dry.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw

I second this. If you had to choose I would go with the 4-AD or Bulk-Up. Of course if it was me I would lean towards Bulk-Up(4-AD based) for my test base and would use both P-BOLD and the 1AD. Thats just me though and I have many cycles under my belt. If you have not used anything hormonal yet I would use Bulk-Up first. Once you know how you respond to BU you can then add in the others one at a time to get an idea of how you like them.
    I have done plenty of cycles. PH and AS. I just ask because I have some alpha mass I was wanting to run something with it. But I believe it is more 1-DHEA if I'm correct. PBold doesn't seem like it would go as well with it as bulk up. so bulk up seems to be the right idea...correct?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I have done plenty of cycles. PH and AS. I just ask because I have some alpha mass I was wanting to run something with it. But I believe it is more 1-DHEA if I'm correct. PBold doesn't seem like it would go as well with it as bulk up. so bulk up seems to be the right idea...correct?
    alpha mass is 1-dhea ur correct....so bulk up would compliment you with the 4dhea
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

26. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Sorry I never meant to assume you had no cycles under your belt. I just see people all the time taking 2-3 compounds when they have never taken any of them individually. As this is not the case for you I would say yes Bulk-Up would be the one to take if you had to choose one. Bulk-Up will do more to combat the lethargy and possible loss of libido some see with 1AD based products.

27. I would LOVE to log P-Bold, or any of your products.

28. Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    I would LOVE to log P-Bold, or any of your products.
    You and me both. I think we have some logs set up but who knows what the future will hold. Keep your eyes open.

29. P-BOLD logs should be going up shortly guys. I think your going to love the improvements since Taurus had it. There have been some significant changes!

30. Once i get my P-BOLD in, i will start up my log Immediately. im just getting stuff together for PCT in the mean time.

I already can tell P-BOLD is going to be amazing!! & Cant wait to make it visible to everyone else here.
    Andro Factory Supporter
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Products now in Stock at Nutraplanet!!
    By Skigazzi in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:21 PM
  2. New Products At Nutra
    By Mrskorpion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 10:31 PM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM