SEEKING BLOGGERS FOR SPONSORSHIP

1. SEEKING BLOGGERS FOR SPONSORSHIP

Do you or someone you know have a popular Bodybuilding, fitness or nutrition Blog? If you do and you are interested in AF products contact me directly for possible sponsorship's.

info@*****************

Please attach your blog URL in your email.

Name:  andro-ad-(320x200)-3.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  65.1 KB
    Last edited by Androfactory; 09-28-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: mistake

2. I want to blog.
    •   

3. 24 Hour 50% OFF Coupon Code!!!!

OK guys here it is. Just like we promised. Random 24 hour coupon codes. So get it while you can this code will literally be shut off in 24 hours!!! Enter this code on the home website 50%off24HOURS www.*****************
  4. Bloggers

A little bird told me you guys are getting a writer from Men's Health (with serious prohormone knowledge) coming in to do your blog. True?? Can't wait to see it.
  5. Products

Anxious to see how the products perform compared to other PH's on the market. Went to the website and 50% of the products are out of stock or not available yet.
  6. Quick Fix

Quote Originally Posted by akoni324 View Post
    Anxious to see how the products perform compared to other PH's on the market. Went to the website and 50% of the products are out of stock or not available yet.
    Yes, thank you. We have fixed the error. You can get the 24 hour coupon code again NOW!!. We apologize for the site being down. Many did score the coupon code and we're making it live again NOW. So log on, log in and use the coupon code for the next 24 hours.

~Cheers!
  7. Looking for Blogers.

ANDRO FACTORY is looking for experience prohormone bloggers to join the crew. So send your apps in now. We're waiting to hear from you.

8. Seeking experienced prohormone loggers and bloggers. Pays well if you have the credentials. Send us a privet message.

9. not a bad deal here I would say

10. Here we go again. Surprise Coupon Code to Celebrate ANDRO FACTORY'S 1 Year!!

Type it in and get the discount!

50%off24HOURS

11. I agree with you. Went to the website and 50% of the products are out of stock or not available yet.
    Get Helped through http://www.genesishealthinstitute.com/testosterone.php regarding testosterone Therapy
    http://www.duplichecker.com/spell-checker.php
  12. HALLOWEEN COUPONS UNTIL THE 5TH!

Happy Halloween!! Instant Coupon code. Type it in at checkout and receive 25% off of any order. Enjoy!

HalloweenCode!

Check out our ANDRO FACTORY FaceBook Page and BULK-UP FaceBook page for more discounts.

13. Looking for bloggers for P-BOLD. Product became available today. Go to the website.

14. Just a heads up. Were already near selling out of P-BOLD for this run. If you want it you better grab it now.

15. Great opportunity here for those that love our hormones!

16. Still seeking the right bloggers for sponsorship. It has to be the right guys, so for now were still looking..
    :

17. this is a great opp here. blogging isn't really that hard, typing about some great products and getting sponsored !!!
    Andro Factory Supporter

18. always looking for great bloggers

19. SUBBED FOR 50% COUPONS!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    SUBBED FOR 50% COUPONS!!

You and me both! In the meantime you can always save 15% using one of our discount codes. Mine is pushinweightw others can be found in our reps sigs. Thank you for your business.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Do you or someone you know have a popular Bodybuilding, fitness or nutrition Blog? If you do and you are interested in AF products contact me directly for possible sponsorship's.

info@*****************

def a nice way to get some great products pretty easily

22. Bump....great opportunity here.

23. Well looks like we got some bloggers..Checkout ANDRO FACTORY'S Blog at The home website http://www.androfactoryblog.com/

24. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Well looks like we got some bloggers..Checkout ANDRO FACTORY'S Blog at The home website http://www.androfactoryblog.com/
    great i love reading a good blog!

25. ANDRO FACTORY is opening our home blog. That means all articles, studies, steroid profiles, training, nutrition and write ups are being transferd over to this area over the next two weeks. Come visit us. Major product information, study and quality blogs available to you now.

Thank you

-AF

26. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    ANDRO FACTORY is opening our home blog. That means all articles, studies, steroid profiles, training, nutrition and write ups are being transferd over to this area over the next two weeks. Come visit us. Major product information, study and quality blogs available to you now.

Thank you

-AF
    this is what i like to hear

27. Our BLOG is up and are we excited! So many different bloggers with so much to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post

info@*****************

28. me too....

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    this is what i like to hear

29. Check out the blog you guys. All of the Steroid Profiles just went up.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Check out the blog you guys. All of the Steroid Profiles just went up.
    cool I'll have to check them out

31. Two new bloggers starting at ANDRO FACTORY right now. New contest, new shows- follow them on their journey too becoming national and local champions through diet, training and ANDRO FACTORY supplementation.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sponsorship Opportunitiy! 50 Athletes Wanted For Team MST 2008
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 09:23 PM
  2. Nimbus seeks testers for Blast and Swell
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 06:15 AM
  3. Seeking for a performance/stamina/strenght routine.
    By Madevilz in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 04:31 AM
  4. For those who seek a home within a home...
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 10:43 PM