focus from andro factory

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
focus.htm

running focus now with my new cycle to see what it has in store to keep me on task and maybe control some unneeded fat gain. Lots of positive feedback for sponsored logs here on am so we will see. this log will be carried mainly on Androfactory forums.
as a rep we need to know our products from real experience not just clinical studies. this is what sets us apart form the crowd.

running with this is two other compounds that i am not at liberty to discuss at this moment. whether they have adverse reactions to the Focus will be determined. lets just say they aren't otc and leave it at that.

12 week cycle bulk/shred ending in late may early june. this is one for the books as far as i go. i will not be putting myself in any physical harm with injury by pushing too far as i have in the past and hurting all my hard earned gains.

rest and recovery are at the forefront of this one along with steady strength and mass gains.

caloric intake is over a 1000 over maintenance which with my age and body type should be right on the money to not gain too much unwanted . younger men are able to consume and process more calories but how much is too much really. do you need 4000 calories . you are not going to gain anything but fat if your body cannot control its absorption anyway.

andro's natural line will more than likely be figured into my cycle once it is available such as tcf for pct in june along with anything else like cp+r. which is salted for release also.

so in a nutshell there are three to four compounds that will be added given they are released on time and are available.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Headed out for a leg day.Prexhausting with 30,20,15.,10 leg extensions
Leg curls same same
Then on to presses.
Should round it out nicely and the possibility of having to crawl out is an option that has to be considered.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed first!!!! Kill it Chefbo

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
thank you my brother will do my best. trying something new this time . first time running these compounds i hope this is epic. trying to keep my stuff safe and sound and do it right this time. practice doith makeith perfect!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
http://www.androfactory.com/FOCUS-Prohormone-p/focus.htm

leg day today
focus and compound d 1 hour prior to training .
leg curl 30,20,15,10 decending reps increasing wieght 10 lbs each set
leg extensions same as above
leg press 30,20,15, to failure increase of 25 each set

stretched and was done leg lifts 3 sets 20 in power rack

legs not totally spent but full. need to push the hams some more may hit them once more tomorrow night with back.

not feeling anything yet but wouldn't expect to this soon out of th egate. from what friends have said it is legit and a blast to run so we shall see boys and girls. this is the one for the book , the strongest cycle i have ever attempted and i have to have all y ducks in a row on this one.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in bud. Focus takes a while to kick in. It'll takes its course.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus won't kick in yet. What dose are you running. You'll begin to feel a really good mood come on first. I like that you are watching out for heavy weight issues. At our age we need to watch out for joint issues.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
two caps split one in the morning one preworkout. I knew you had a good run on it that's why I am trying it. do you lose any fat?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
two caps split one in the morning one preworkout. I knew you had a good run on it that's why I am trying it. do you lose any fat?
Good, 2 caps ED was my sweet spot. I recommend taking both in the morning instead of the split. Had a good run and was up about 5 lbs after. There was some leaning out in the belly area.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
back day today

talked to kenpoengineer on am today and on his run he said he did two focus first thin in the morning and that is the protocol i will start tomorrow. ia m taking two right now with my evening compound before my 5 meal of the day.

back workout was as intense as ever . started with 4 sets of pullups to failure on each one . got 10 then 5 then 3 then half reps

t bar row 4 sets descending weight increased reps 15,20,30 25 to failure 90,115, 115,90

bentover barbell 135 4 sets 10-15

dumbbell bentover rows- 25,30,30, 40 15 reps each

pressups from the floor 4 sets to failure

dumbbell curl superset hammers
20, 25, 30, 40, 25,20,15 10 all to failure man o man what a pump couldn't lift my arms. most intense one i have had in forever. something has started to happen. back was full , really whole upper body was tight. loved this one for sure. off day tomorrow rest and relax maybe some cardio bike.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
man got to talk out the pumps I am getting . id just couldn't stay out of my home gym last night did a small set of arms mostly triceps

skullcrushers
behind the neck raises with the ez curls
pushdowns
reverse curls

now I haven't been able to do behind the neck raises on over two years due to my shoulder problems and last night it was like they have never existed. my arms swelled up something fierce . I have a feeling it is what I am taking in conjunction with the focus which I have been on for 9 days now. I should have been taking this all along over the years but I didn't find a good distributor until recently so there it is.

overall looking in the mirror I am seeing more fullness in my shoulder and chest area, my traps have grown noticeably which is what I have been gunning for all the while. good things coming my way for sure this go round. A wet bulk product is just what this guy needed to get the gains I want. if all this works out for me it will be my go to one for life.

going after shoulders today will log it later.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
shoulders today -
annihilation is more like it!
arnold presses- 4sets to failure on each
bentover laterals same as above
cable rear crossovers same same
incline rear laterals 4sets to failure drop sets

full on no rest done in 30 minutes . no pain at all in shoulders like before. wet agent is working on these injuries but i am not going to over do it. calm down the cocky ! felt good though . some of the best workouts i have had in a long time.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoulders today - annihilation is more like it! arnold presses- 4sets to failure on each bentover laterals same as above cable rear crossovers same same incline rear laterals 4sets to failure drop sets full on no rest done in 30 minutes . no pain at all in shoulders like before. wet agent is working on these injuries but i am not going to over do it. calm down the cocky ! felt good though . some of the best workouts i have had in a long time.
Slow and steady progress brother. No injuries.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Chest day here in va.
Beautiful day to be basking in the outdoors so I went for thr steel this morning with a vengeance.

Smiyh press 5sets all to failure
Decline barbell
5sets all to failure
100,110; 120,110,100
Decline dumbbell 4 set to failure 45's
Incline dumbbell 5 sets to failure 45's
Incline flyes 45's 4sets same
Cable flyes 35 4sets same big squeeze.
I was gonna try to work in arms but no frigging way .too much pump. Couldn't even finish with dips.
Tomorrow or Monday we will split some veins! I am loving this new cycle so far pain in my butt (literally) sometimes but worth it for what I am seeing come through.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job. I've been increasing volume in my lift routines as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Running this with lean cut and stano soon

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
it must be the water I am retaining with this stuff but the pumps I am getting are the biggest and tightest ever. just after one round of triceps and they are swole beyond compare. I don't even know if I can do biceps. had to take a break and I am cramping typing! wicked sweltigde going on!

I got behind the neck raises , pushdowns, and reverse curls 4 set to failure and unbelievable.

two weeks on it tomorrow focus we are 10 days in I think. got my other one yesterday. can't get ahold of anyone at andro to ask any questions about focus. I was thinking of turning my wife on to it for weight loss but no one is tending the office as usual so there ya go. I'm not going to bash them but they must not have but two people working on shipping , getting product out and marketing so if must be hard . the only thing I can say is it is better to have all your stuff laid out and in place before taking on an enterprise as encompassing as a supplement company . I wish I as a rep could do more to help but we are in the dark on development and testing . that is why all of us reps that are left are doing it on our on to learn what they do to inform the public. anywho like I said focus is still out on what it can do probably another week or so. but the other stuff I am on is kicking ass!!!! which is what is suppose to do. hopefully this jump start will help the focus out. my fingers are cramping so I will stop for now . it is still my mf set!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He doesn't rep for AF anymore, but maybe Hyde could answer your questions about Focus.

In buddy.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I know. Ne and I think one more on here are all that is left. They are having a hard time right now with some issues. All successful companies struggle at first that is usually what makes them great so I am going to hold out hope for them.not like anyone's kicking my door in looking for my old ass anyway.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know. Ne and I think one more on here are all that is left. They are having a hard time right now with some issues. All successful companies struggle at first that is usually what makes them great so I am going to hold out hope for them.not like anyone's kicking my door in looking for my old ass anyway.
That's too bad. I've heard nothing but good about AF and my short run 3 week Focus cycle was awesome.

Like you said though, they should rebound.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You see DHEA & Preg supplementation really often in advanced male TRT/HRT plans - the dhea & pregnenolone provide some much welcomed balance to the prescribed cruise dose of test. They seem to usually be prescribed in a 1:1 ratio, commonly 50mg each/day, sometimes less & you'll see up to 100mg commonly. Users often report a great increase in sense of well-being & drive. Older guys should REALLY see good results with FOCUS, despite how simple & mild it is.

5-DHEA & 5-Preg, presumably, would be drier alternatives, but should still add good feeling & drive & increase the circulating level of androgens in the body. FOCUS is stupid safe, & can be stacked into any oral or injectable cycle for better energy, mood, & well-being, as well as promoting lean mass.

I've heard nothing bad about FOCUS from anyone who's tried it. It stacks well with ANY cycle, much as DHEA/Preg would (except they're wetter that the 5- derivatives found in FOCUS).

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Thanks hyde for the wealth of information. This is the stui need to know to be a better rep for af. Dhhea is all new to me so any help is welcome. Glad to know it works with what I am taking now.I really want this one to make a big impact thats why I am going all out and adding things that will compliment each other.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I try to help however I can - speaking of which, DON'T give your wife any to help weightloss. Stick to non-hormonal products. The only compound on the market that is really suitable for women is low-dosed Halodrol (pro-turinabol), & it's both hard to come by super low-dosed pills & too common to have impure clones. Which can be a VERY big deal if it's been cut with a more androgenic compound that starts causing your wife's voice to permanently deepen & such. Anavar is one of the most tried & true orals for women, but it's expensive, illegal, & VERY commonly faked with Winstrol, which is a very androgenic compound & will do exactly what a bottle of Halo that's got something else in it could do.

Not really worth it in my book, especially since it's all based around diet anyway - the hormones are only used to hold muscle during a cut. A natural women has very little muscle to be worried about preserving unless she's trying to be a competitive bodybuilder. The diet is what's gonna make or break her fatloss. Just a brother's .02 :)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
THANKSBROTHER THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE. HARD HEADED SHE IS . WILL POWER REALLY LOW.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
another great day in the gym, but i will really be glad in a month when the kids are gone and i have it all to myself for three months. they don't respect the place leave weights all over the place and take up most of the machines at one time. i like it when it is just me and the iron all by our selves.

did biceps and back today huge pumps again and really felt all the muscles connecting.

12 sets bicep dumbbell curls 30 lbs -178 total reps
lying incline curls 4 sets to failure 30 lbs

back
close grip pull downs 5 sets at 195 then 4 sets to failure dropset, 175,135,105,75
bentover barbell rows 4 sets 15 95
shrugs 50's 4 sets to failure
smith behind the back shrugs 95 to failure

awesome sets really felt each one . i am loving these sessions. i feel so awesome at each one. i am finally seeing results of all the hard work. getting larger . three years and counting and we are still working for it.

25mgs dbol/two focus, liver support, fish oil this morning.
no preworkout today and did fine . will take creatine and second 25 now to finish the day.

dosing test and d tomorrow again and it will be leg day if i can get it in tomorrow night.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
man I am totally zapped of energy the last two days . no motivation at all. I think I may be coming down with a sinus infection or something. just plain tired all the time. I go home everyday and take an hour nap and then have trouble sleeping so I wake up tired as hell and drag all day long. don't want to say it is the supplements or anything yet but I must get out of this. work is slow right now even though we have a thousand projects going on we just can't move ahead for one thing or another(mostly construction) and that makes for a long day. didn't do diddlly last night but lay around and I hate that. makes me irritable as hell.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This weather combined with hard workouts and add anabolics in there makes us susceptible to illness. Get well brother.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
wheels today
leg curls
leg extensions
leg press
calf press
no rest between sets 4 sets each failure on curls and exten.
25 reps each presses big squeeze on the calves

90 curls
115 extensions
435 presses

man loved that pump thighs were blasted . for got to take anything except focus/liv support and fish oil this morning so damned tired. got to be asinus thing. but I got it done . going after delts tomorrow night.

daughter is on for the regional state spelling bee Saturday so we will be there all day and celebrating her victory that night if all goes well. besides this sick feeling this is starting to look like th best one I have ever had. size is coming on much fuller uptop. lats ,chest traps everything . if I can get these legs to grow we are on. looking at a good 1/4 inch gain in the arms shooting for 16 inches bu summer that is a lofty goal but not unachievable with hard work the right diet and rest.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the wheels. Best of luck to your daughter in the spelling bee.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you're feeling better, Chef, and good luck to the daughter on her bee.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
DELTS YESTERDAY MORNING FOCUSED ON FRONT AND MIDDLE

SIDE LATERALS AND FRONT RAISES PER CHARLES GLASS WORKOUTS
TURNED THE HANDS A DIFFERENT WAY AND USED LIGHTER WIEGHTS . HIT THE DELTS AT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL BIG PUMP

ARNOLD PRESSES FOR A FINISHER

GOOD QUICK 30 MINUTES IN THE MORNING SHOCKED THEM. YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND ALL DAY TO GET THINGS DONE.
IT IS NOT THE QUANTITY OF TIME YOUR EXERCISE IT IS THE QUALITY OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING THAT MATTERS.

NOTHING FROM THE FOCUS YET BUT THE OTHER ITEMS ARE ROCKING ME. I AM HOLDING OUT HOPE FOR SOMETHING GOOD FROM MY FRIENDS AT AF.
WE SHALL SEE. REAR DELTS AT HOME TOMORROW. THEN A CHEST AGAIN!YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Slow down with the caps bro.

How many pills of focus your taking?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I added 2 caps of Focus/day in with my 9 Max Bulk. Been feeling better since. Hard to describe, except I just feel more balanced. I'm very far into my cycle; almost 8wks I believe, & run a methyl for 6 so I'm def fairly suppressed right now. That being said, the test from MB & the 5dhea/5preg seems to be doing swell as a replacement for my natty hormones. I feel very good thru the day; no complaints.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
did a small set of rear delt last night . this sinus infection has got my energy zapped .

face pulls 50 3 sets to failure

bentover laterals
3 sets 20 for 25

shrugs 3 sets to failure slow with a flex at the top

dumbbell skullcrushers 25's - turned my elbows out more and brought the bells right into my face got way more of a squeeze this way . really hit the outer head way more . I was doing this in my sons bed the other night while laying with him just seeing how the muscle engaged and so I turned my arms outward and got a completely different flex out of it. so I thought I would try it out and it worked. I was watching some Charles Glass training on you tube and he was having the guys do things like that for shoulders and back so I thought what the hell see what happens. never know til you try.

got a decent pump not my usually but like I said my energy just hasn't been there in a few days because of how I feel. hopefully I will rid myself of this soon so I can get back to building.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Rocked out two body parts today. First-time trying that.
Chest and legs four hours apart.

Chest
Incline dumbbell press
4sets 25
Standing cable press
4 sets 25
Incline flyes
4sets15
Close grip bench
3sets to failure

Legs
4sets to failure each exercise
Curls
Extensions
Calf raises

Great workouts both
Great pump
Took two more focus before workout this evening.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
back pumps have kicked in this morning hard. taurine doesn't work to well for me so i have lowered the dose of th dbol effective today which i hate to see if they subside in a few days then kick it back up to finish it .

m1t is up next for a 3 week run . then last 5 weeks with winny whcih will take me into june. i am breaking two weeks inn between to give my body a rest but test will be continued throughout. lean cuts will start before winny and be run with it. i have another bottle of focus and have upped the dosage to four a day.
when it is gone i will change the log over to the finishing cutting log. i am also starting a quake log for ironflex as soon as the quake arrives. not using anythign beyond what is listed right now. hope these pumps become manageable but that is part of the game boys. just staying safe and smart is all i require.

another rest day tomorrow ( maybe cardio) then back on friday evening or saturday morning.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
off the dbol for good . pumps are horrible, some of the worst I have ever had. three weeks were the max. I will go off all orals until they are gone. supposet to start alpha one but I believe I will hold onto that for some other time. gonna start with lean cuts/focus / tren/test prop next week sometime , when everything is in. I will have to stay off any methyl orals from now on. just too damn hard on my body, screws up my training and plus I have to coach pitch for both my girls softball teams and it makes it hard to throw to them for two hours straight. went throught this last year on a methyl cycle . nto again. time to clear out the stuff. it was potent though really good gains in just a few weeks , strength wasn't hulk like people say but my joints we better than ever. started to bloat a lot in the belly so I started adex yesterday at one a day to dry it up some. lowering the test for now and will stay with it when tren gets here. hopefully all will get better and I won't miss a beat. too much to lose this time round. another off day today. back tomorrow depending on how it feels.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Stupid me didn't run my ai everyday am I qm paying for it with my bp. Stupid rookie mistake.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks. Hope you get that under control and it's not dangerous.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just dose on feel. If you're getting bloated, nips are sore, getting swoll, etc, hit that AI. Up the dose, or the frequency. Controlling estro is the primary concern - there's just guidelines for use, but the bottom line is dosing often comes down to feel. Why use more than you need? And why wait for a dose if you need more NOW? Just be smart, have a little patience, but listen to your gut & how your body is responding.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much taurine were you taking btw? I take about 4-6g 3-4 times/day on methyl cycles usually, & one of those is always intra workout with gatorade (use some kind of additional electrolytes). Extra potassium is a really good idea too, & obv you should already be drinking stupid amounts of water for your liver on methyls.

Straight talk - Scivation Xtend intra & before bed saved my life on Msten. We carry both sizes on Orbit if you want to know more btw. But that stuff was easily worth the pricetag (with added bulk Taurine!). Sometimes I would get the WORST charlie horses or calf cramps on Msten; I'd wake up screaming in pain. But when I added Xtend w/ Taurine pre-bed it fixed it & I stopped fearing sleep lol.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I drink around 1.5 gallons of powerade daily. I think with the added bp issues, lack of a.I. usage it has compounded everything. Its not as bad today just feelings rough from the bp.