HUGE OVERSTOCK SALE ON MAX-BULK- OVER 60% OFF!!!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HUGE OVERSTOCK SALE ON MAX-BULK- OVER 60% OFF!!!

HUGE OVER STOCK ON MAX-BULK......

RETAIL COST IS $209 PER BOTTLE. ORDERS MUST BE OVER $500

MAX-BULK WILL BE TEMPORARILY RELEASED BELOW COST FOR $89.50 EACH.

USE CODE
"OVERSTOCK"
MORE THAN 60% OFF
Ends 2/15/2014.

Order here:

http://www.androfactory.com/MAX-BULK-p/max-bulk.htm

Join our forum and participate in intelligent discussion on pro-hormone usage at:

http://www.androfactoryforums.com

Muscle growth initiated with MAX-BULK:

Virtually every aspect of muscle growth is initiated in MAX-BULK. Leaving nothing to the imagination MAX-BULK makes sure that all aspects of its delicately balanced DHEA Complex is moving towards bigger, stronger and more explosive muscles. Some of these effects such as the increased nuclei, myoblasts, and blood vessels can stick around for the rest of your life. (25-28)
> Nuclei are essential to support the growth of new muscle tissue. (25) The muscle tissue that is accrued when you are on androgens, gains an increased number of nuclei, compared to training naturally. (23-26) Research suggests that the "extra" nuclei obtained from androgen use, stays elevated in muscle tissue, even after discontinuation of androgens -- and thus protects the muscle tissue from muscle loss after discontinuation of exercise. Increased nuclei also maximizes the potential for growth in response to retraining. (26) The increased nuclei and newly obtained muscle fibers (myoblasts), are retained for years, if not permanently. (20,26)

> Supporting and Promoting:
> New muscle cells - Differentiation of stem cells into muscle cells
> New nuclei - Increased protein synthesis ability
> More nutrient delivery - More blood vessels / more blood cells
> More nutrients retained - Increased utilization of amino-acids for new tissue growth
>
> Active Ingredients
> Advanced DHEA Complex™ - 402mg
> 4-DHEA (3-beta-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one) 300mg
> 19-NOR-4-DHEA (3-beta-enanthoyloxynorandrost-4-en-17-one) 102mg

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Get a few buddies to place an order and you're set for a long time.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a few buddies to place an order and you're set for a long time.
I think this is a pretty good deal,personally.

Figuring that the comparable AndroMass is off of the market and AF may likely not be producing another batch of Max-Bulk,as the cost of the raws is pretty high,this is a good opportunity to stock up for a few years worth of cycling.

I used up all of the credit vouchers I have received over the last few months as a AF rep and plunked down a few hundred of my own coin to hit the minimum order,I'll be storing it all in the fridge.Hell,once the sale is over,I think it's a safe bet to aI used up all of the credit vouchers I have received over the last few months as a AF rep and plunked down a few hundred of my own coin.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a pretty good deal,personally.

Figuring that the comparable AndroMass is off of the market and AF may likely not be producing another batch of Max-Bulk,as the cost of the raws is pretty high,this is a good opportunity to stock up for a few years worth of cycling.

I used up all of the credit vouchers I have received over the last few months as a AF rep and plunked down a few hundred of my own coin to hit the minimum order,I'll be storing it all in the fridge.Hell,once the sale is over,I think it's a safe bet to aI used up all of the credit vouchers I have received over the last few months as a AF rep and plunked down a few hundred of my own coin.
Good timing bro.