Lean cut and stano?!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haaaaaloooo andro factory peoples.

So my last cut, last summer, on lean cut was a huge success (you can find the log on here) and I want to run it again. The reason I want to run non methyl is because:

1. I can't deal with the headaches on a methyl during the semester
2. Don't want to fully shut myself down again for quite some time

So I was thinking can I run this for a cycle:

Leancut @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks
Stanodrol @ 1000-1200mgs for 6 weeks

I feel like this would stack up nice. Stano giving me mild strength gains and mean mass while lean cut leans me out.

What do ya think?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Haaaaaloooo andro factory peoples. So my last cut, last summer, on lean cut was a huge success (you can find the log on here) and I want to run it again. The reason I want to run non methyl is because: 1. I can't deal with the headaches on a methyl during the semester 2. Don't want to fully shut myself down again for quite some time So I was thinking can I run this for a cycle: Leancut @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks Stanodrol @ 1000-1200mgs for 6 weeks I feel like this would stack up nice. Stano giving me mild strength gains and mean mass while lean cut leans me out. What do ya think?
That's looks like a decent little stack, should be plenty enough to maintain LBM while stripping some fat off. I know you'll have your diet dialled in so you might just net some LBM gainzzzzz! How much fat do you intend to loose?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's looks like a decent little stack, should be plenty enough to maintain LBM while stripping some fat off. I know you'll have your diet dialled in so you might just net some LBM gainzzzzz! How much fat do you intend to loose?
me and my buddy are about to cut up for a show (still not sure if i want to do it, obviously its not a natural show! ) so i am going to try to get down to 180ish and im 196 currently. If i can get to 180lbs then i can diet down the rest without anything. Ideally 175 would be killer. at 175 i would be 7% bf abouts. Right now im still lean, about 12-13% with some ab definition and good vasculatiry.

I also did not really want to run anything methylated either because ill be studying for some entrance exams so i cant really afford to have any type of steroid related sides while doing that. it just makes it harder than it already is

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
me and my buddy are about to cut up for a show (still not sure if i want to do it, obviously its not a natural show! ) so i am going to try to get down to 180ish and im 196 currently. If i can get to 180lbs then i can diet down the rest without anything. Ideally 175 would be killer. at 175 i would be 7% bf abouts. Right now im still lean, about 12-13% with some ab definition and good vasculatiry. I also did not really want to run anything methylated either because ill be studying for some entrance exams so i cant really afford to have any type of steroid related sides while doing that. it just makes it harder than it already is
how far out is the show? I know what ya mean about the methyls man, some of them sides make life tough!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how far out is the show? I know what ya mean about the methyls man, some of them sides make life tough!
The shows in the summer but why not start getting ready now. Still not even sure if I'll have time to do it. It's going to be a busy summer. But I may try.

Yeah I hate the sides. I may run some bulk up and stano as well in a few weeks for fun lol.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
A show huhhhhhh? :D I've thought about that too and I also said "maybe I'll do one in the summer but I'm not quite sure" lol.

I feel like if you're going to actually do it, you'd have to 100% say ima do it! One does not simply show up on stage.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Epi, stano and lean cuts last summer. Loved it.

Run lean cuts at 4 caps at least. It's under dosed.

Talking about this made me buy 2 focus and 2 lean cuts. Lol.

Never tried focus before so I'm def looking forward to that. I will be stacking these two with Epi come Summer time.

I also have a few ideas I can stack them with if I can't hold on until summer.

Natadrol
Focus
Lean cuts

:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I loved my lean cut/pbold cut..... I will be running another one soon but with leancut/focus/derma