Lean cut and Pbold Cut cycle

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tomoz i will be starting my cycle i will be doing a leancut and pbold 6 week cycle cut/recomp (more so cut) I am wanting to drop as much bf% as possible, but maintain or gain mass, here are my stats;

Age-23
Height-6foot2
Weight-92kgs/202lbs
BF% 12.3% according to electronic scales, according to calipers im around 11%
previous cycles; Bulk Up, super dmz2, sten-zine/stano

Lifts(i am recovering from injury so i expect this lifts will go up a lot, also number may be a bit off compared to each other, just been careful with my lifts)
Bench Press-1x130kg/286lb
Deadlift-1x150kg/330lb
Squat- 1x140ish/308lb (doesnt feel good on my shoulder atm)

Training:
I will be incorparting HIIT into my routines(sledge hammer hits, heavy medballs, band sprints etc) i normally train pretty hard anyway(30-45seconds rest between sets)

Monday- Legs/rotator cuff
Tuesday- Back
Wednesday- Chest/HIIT
Thursday- Deadlift and chin up day/lagging muscle work
Friday-Shoulders/arms/rotator cuff
Saturday- HIIT
Sunday-Rest

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1- will weigh in and measure bf% weekly
Dosed 2 lean cut in morning/ 2ml pbold in morning/afternoon/dinner (**** pbold taste bad!) :(
Legs
10x10 Leg Extension
4x10 Squats ATG (i use about an inch matt to rest my heels on and it allows me to go very deep without comprimising form or back)
3x10 Leg Press
10x10 Seated Leg Curl
4x10 RDL
Hip Adbuctor/Adductor superset 4x25/25
Face Pull/db lateral to front raise(so raise to the side then while keeping them up bring to front of body then lower down) 3x12
various band rotator stuff (pull aparts in front/behind/high/low etc)

I love me so volume on legs, felt great i felt energised, but i did take a preworkout i expect i wont notice any results til atleast a week in

As for breakfast i always just had oats and honey, i never had any protein in there... what do you guys suggest? this morning i just had a casein protein shake with a greens super formula in it... i dont really want to use my more expensive wpi, and not sure how to cook eggs if im going to have them seperatly or if i should just drink 2 or something haha

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is it ok to take pbold 3ml in morning then 3ml at night... i dont think i can stomach 2ml morning/2ml afternoon/2ml dinner?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Why not 3ml in the morning then 3ml afternoon. With it's half-life your levels will be higher and steadier during the day, then decline prior to bed.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not 3ml in the morning then 3ml afternoon. With it's half-life your levels will be higher and steadier during the day, then decline prior to bed.
well when i say night i mean dinner and when say dinner i mean around 5.30pm so im doing that pretty much anyway haha

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
day 2
10x10 Lat Pull down
3x12 barbell bent over row
4x10-12 seated cable row
4x12 wide grip pull down
3x12/3x12 db lateral raise to front/face pulls (ive found by doing these over the past 3 weeks my shoulder health has really improved)

i felt pumped up doing this workout, could be placebo, but a lot more veiner and felt great!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
day 3
worked chest, got a real good pump... nothing much to report tho

Day 4
Shoulders
smashed my rotator cuffs and rear delts felt great at the end, again nothing to report

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As for breakfast i always just had oats and honey, i never had any protein in there... what do you guys suggest? this morning i just had a casein protein shake with a greens super formula in it... i dont really want to use my more expensive wpi, and not sure how to cook eggs if im going to have them seperatly or if i should just drink 2 or something haha
Absolutely get some protein at bfast - your body has been munching it's own muscle all night while you fast; you need to get some aminos asap to halt the catabolism & start the protein synthesis. Also, these prohormones will convert to steroids in your body - that's a serious supplement that shouldn't be taken lightly. If you have the money & knowledge to run a cycle, you should set aside the money for adequate nutrition. Don't skimp; better that you buy lbs of chicken & steak than a preworkout. Any source of protein you feel comfy with is better than none for that meal (or any) :)

Hope you crush this run!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thoughts on this + hcgenerate for pct? (already have a bottle of hcgenerte pct- v by blackstone-labs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Id remove the link.... have you seen my pbold/lean cut log?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id remove the link.... have you seen my pbold/lean cut log?
oops, yeah i saw you only used daa and erase... i also saw that you went straight into an msten/epi-andro cycle? so you went 12 weeks on anabolics ? or did u pct then get on the msten/epi-andro :S
and if you cycled after it how long it take to recover??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
oops, yeah i saw you only used daa and erase... i also saw that you went straight into an msten/epi-andro cycle? so you went 12 weeks on anabolics ? or did u pct then get on the msten/epi-andro :S
and if you cycled after it how long it take to recover??
I didnt run the msten/epiandro

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i got bored and decided to measure my bf% and weight, im already at 91.2kgs @ 11.6 and its 6 days in... i really following my diet tho and doing a little bit of HIIT at the end of workouts, cant wait to see what the next 6-8 weeks bring

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dem gainz, starting to feel better about my body again, day 8 now... im currently taking 2 caps of lean cut in the morning and for pbold 8mls during the day 3/2/3.
Still nothing major to report, but it should really start now or by the end of the week i think

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lean-Cut especially, I wouldn't expect a pronounced "On" feeling - the compounds in it both aren't very androgenic, nor very suppressive. They just make cortisol take a hike & promote fat-loss & protein synthesis. Not really a compound to add much mass, or increase performance - it's through & through a recomposition agent. Pbold, on the other hand, will increase both mass & performance, but bold does take a good while to really come on. Thankfully it's also very mild on the body, so it can be run safely for rather lengthy periods.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for lack of updates been really busy + its Australia day weekend, I feel like this is starting to kick in now, upperbody is starting to tighten up.will weigh in on Tuesday because I had a bit to drink and ate pretty bad

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sorry for lack of updates been really busy + its Australia day weekend, I feel like this is starting to kick in now, upperbody is starting to tighten up.will weigh in on Tuesday because I had a bit to drink and ate pretty bad
its all good we'll be here when you have the time! Where bouts you in Australia??

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm in Melbourne, had a few drinks felt a bit guilty haha : ( oh well gonna smash out from now on

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can anyone recommend a good supplement for anti inflammation and joint repair besides fish oil, glucosamine, msn, chondroitin? One my work mate suggested something good for tears but I can't remember what it's called liperon or something (maybe not even close haha)

bobbys

Awards
What does your diet look like, I am on day 6 of recomp with lean cut and focus.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone recommend a good supplement for anti inflammation and joint repair besides fish oil, glucosamine, msn, chondroitin? One my work mate suggested something good for tears but I can't remember what it's called liperon or something (maybe not even close haha)
Cissus Quadrangularis. Antaeus Labs Achilles, USP Labs Super Cissus, Bulk Cissus Powder from Nutraplanet if you have a capper or don't mind swallowing what tastes like ground black tea powder. There's others. But 3g of any potentcy cissus/day, divided in 2 doses. Should get results within a few days, unlike glucosamine that takes a couple wks. But if you stop taking it it won't be around to prevent inflammation, so the bulk is the most economical. Has positive effects on blood sugar too I believe.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What does your diet look like, I am on day 6 of recomp with lean cut and focus.
My diet is good atm I'm sitting on 2000-2200 calories, working well for me, been on for about 15 days and lost around 1-2%bf and dropped around 2its,seem to preserving lean mass!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cissus Quadrangularis. Antaeus Labs Achilles, USP Labs Super Cissus, Bulk Cissus Powder from Nutraplanet if you have a capper or don't mind swallowing what tastes like ground black tea powder. There's others. But 3g of any potentcy cissus/day, divided in 2 doses. Should get results within a few days, unlike glucosamine that takes a couple wks. But if you stop taking it it won't be around to prevent inflammation, so the bulk is the most economical. Has positive effects on blood sugar too I believe.
what about IFORCE nutrition Joint Help?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
^^^ I love Achilles it's my go to joint supp whenever I'm on something. Cissus works fantastic and use that pretty much year round.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok so i quit my job (rage quit) they are *******s and suck. Anyway still been training, i feel absolutely great on this stuff (could be a combination of stuff though, im taking lots of multis and health tablets and also starting my mornings with a green formula + breaky)
So ive actually put weight and dropped the % im around 92.3kgs and 11% i cant wait to see what the next 3 weeks do for me, im gonna kick it up a gear now and really push myself to the limit

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today is week 3 and ive added in alphamine to help with the fat blasting, overall ive had a postive experience so far, leaned down quite a bit and maintained muscle so far, really happy!
My lower abs are starting to come through properly again, hoping by the end of the 6-8 weeks they are well developed

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro. Good to see things are going your way...except for the job..lol.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So brosefs I'm having trouble going to the toilet (had this issue prior to cycle) when every I go it only seems to be rabbit poos haha, bit constipated...what supplement / ingredient can I add to my diet to help digestion and passing of food

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So brosefs I'm having trouble going to the toilet (had this issue prior to cycle) when every I go it only seems to be rabbit poos haha, bit constipated...what supplement / ingredient can I add to my diet to help digestion and passing of food
Up your intake of fibre. Green veges and avocado are good sources. You can supplement it with fibresure or Metamucil.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Up your intake of fibre. Green veges and avocado are good sources. You can supplement it with fibresure or Metamucil.
Nice I have a green formula in the morning when should I take the metamucil coz I heard it can effect supplements absorption

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Nice I have a green formula in the morning when should I take the metamucil coz I heard it can effect supplements absorption
fibre can slow your absorption down so take it anytime except post workout. I'd use fibresure over Metamucil, it's flavorless, odorless and absorbs better, Metamucil tastes like **** lol.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
fibre can slow your absorption down so take it anytime except post workout. I'd use fibresure over Metamucil, it's flavorless, odorless and absorbs better, Metamucil tastes like **** lol.
I got this wild Berry metamucil tastes nice actually ha ha. Will have to look at some fibre sure though.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
got a question again haha... so my mum wants to take a fat burner, but she has hashimoto disease (thyroid) and not sure what she can or cant take... ive got heaps of alphamine and it says not to take if you have thyroid problems, so yeah gimme info plz

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They wrote that label for a reason. Your mom's health would never be worth 10 or even 50lbs of fat (which has its own health risks longterm obv, but not the immediate issues this could pose). I wish I could give you a good all-in-one solution other than green tea extract with high % concentrations, razz ketones, green coffee bean (be careful with how much), garcinia cambogia, but things like yohimbine, ephedra, & higher concentrations of caff & other stims might be asking for trouble. I'd look more at GDAs like Recompadrol if your mom wants some help with weight management, & of course you helping her as best you can with a cleaner, leaner diet - that's always gonna make or break it.

Just my non-medical .02

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They wrote that label for a reason. Your mom's health would never be worth 10 or even 50lbs of fat (which has its own health risks longterm obv, but not the immediate issues this could pose). I wish I could give you a good all-in-one solution other than green tea extract with high % concentrations, razz ketones, green coffee bean (be careful with how much), garcinia cambogia, but things like yohimbine, ephedra, & higher concentrations of caff & other stims might be asking for trouble. I'd look more at GDAs like Recompadrol if your mom wants some help with weight management, & of course you helping her as best you can with a cleaner, leaner diet - that's always gonna make or break it.

Just my non-medical .02
hyde pls
haha nah thanks a very validate point, ill talk to her about the green tea etc

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's a purely thermogenic formula, no stims, so that's certainly a plus - I'd ask her doc if she's clear to eat really hot peppers without worry. If that kind of stuff is safe Vanillean should be very similar in effect.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a purely thermogenic formula, no stims, so that's certainly a plus - I'd ask her doc if she's clear to eat really hot peppers without worry. If that kind of stuff is safe Vanillean should be very similar in effect.
thanks for the help bro

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
uupdate upppdate uppddddate
ok so to date ive lost; 2.1% bf and dropped 3kgs, kept most of my mass i believe (maybe even increased a little) my abs starting to come through more (tried a pilates class last night my upper abs over power me something kronic, so i will be trying a few classes a week after my workouts to learn how to control those lowr ab/hip muscles)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
uupdate upppdate uppddddate
ok so to date ive lost; 2.1% bf and dropped 3kgs, kept most of my mass i believe (maybe even increased a little) my abs starting to come through more (tried a pilates class last night my upper abs over power me something kronic, so i will be trying a few classes a week after my workouts to learn how to control those lowr ab/hip muscles)
Good progress. Seems you're disciplined.