Any Christmas/New Year sales at Andro Factory.

1. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Any Christmas/New Year sales at Andro Factory.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Just wondering if there are any sales going on right now. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on Max Bulk.
    Also, if anyone can anwer that: how many bottles of Bulk Up would one need for an 8 weeks cycle? Still debating whether to buy Bulk Up or Max Bulk.
    The latter is more expensive, but it seems that, it is a better deal (can almost make 4 weekers out of a bottle and plus support supps built in?

Thanks.
    “I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.”
    ― Stephen King.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Yes!

Call 503-422-5291 24/7.

The first 100 callers will receive a personally selected gift package worth hundreds. If you don't get though on your first call leave a message and call again. No limits!
  3. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Already called 39 times. Should I stop?
    “I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.”
    ― Stephen King.
    •   

4. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Finally got through! Turned out to be David Dunn's boyfriend, said he wanted to see you again...
    ― Stephen King.
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    Already called 39 times. Should I stop?
    No don't stop! Ask for Venus Winkler. She'll personally make you and the 99 others callers a custom gift pack.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Merry Christmas to everyone! Just wondering if there are any sales going on right now. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on Max Bulk.
    Also, if anyone can anwer that: how many bottles of Bulk Up would one need for an 8 weeks cycle? Still debating whether to buy Bulk Up or Max Bulk.
    The latter is more expensive, but it seems that, it is a better deal (can almost make 4 weekers out of a bottle and plus support supps built in?

Thanks.
    As far as holiday discounts,I do not believe that we are having any such promotions for Christmas or New year's.However,the BLACKFRIDAY code may still be in effect.It is possibly good for 35% off existing stock and a complimentary bottle,if 5 bottles are purchased.I'd hold off on ordering for the time being,just give me a bit of time to check on the staus of our discount codes.If there are no bigger coupons in effect,you can always get a break by entering any AF reps' anabolicminds.com/forum user ID as a 15% off code.
    More info at this thread:
    BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION

Onto dosing...I'll give you the figures,and then my take on them.

At full dosing of Bulk Up,which is 3 caps n the AM ,one would get 6 weeks worth of usage per bottle.

At full dosing of Max Bulk,which is also 3 caps in the AM,one would get 8 weeks worth of usage per bottle.However,the last run of Max Bulk was produced with an extra 42 caps per bottle,with no rise in price.I believe that was a one time deal,the next batch will not have the 42 bonus caps.

Personally,I think one would do quite well enough by dropping dosing amounts of either product down to 2 caps in the AM.I'm an advocate of minimalism when it comes to androgens;I've had very good results with dropping runs of AF product down to 2/3,and even 1/3 on another cycle,of old label dosing suggestions,.I also did well with seperate cycles of other PH's;running Havoc at 1 1/2 caps (half label dosing) per day for 4 weeks and I stretched a bottle of 1-T Tren out to 2 cycles as well.

This holds especially true for compounds such as Bulk Up,which is as close as one can get legally to pinning testosterone Also holds true for Max Bulk,which has a testosterone base along with conversion to nandrolone,as well.Test is the king of all androgens,IMHO.
    FWIW,I have also fared quite well with numerous 4 week cycles of oral oxandrolone at 25mg per day along with test prop pinned at a total of 300 mg per week or test base transdermally applied at an equivalent dosage.

In summary,neither Bulk Up or Max Bulk,can really be considered a "better deal" than the other.The choice depends on your goals with cycling.
  7. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Colin, Thank you for your response. Will order in the next couple of days.
    Does the MB built-in cycle protection covers some of PCT needs? Not sure if BU has it too.
    And as far as PCT goes, what is the SERM of preference? I have both clomi and tamo.
    Oh, and one more question while I am at it .
    If I were to stack Epi with MB, how much of Epi would you recommend on a 4 week cycle of 2pills of MB/dan? The goal is to gain mass/strength. Minimalist approach sounds good to me too.
    I've used old PP products and liked them a lot, but it sounds like AF now is filling the void and then some...
    ― Stephen King.
  8. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    No don't stop! Ask for Venus Winkler. She'll personally make you and the 99 others callers a custom gift pack.
    Don't think it was Venus, when I called, Connie picked the phone. Not sure if you know her, last name was Lingus...
    ― Stephen King.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Colin, Thank you for your response. Will order in the next couple of days.
    Does the MB built-in cycle protection covers some of PCT needs? Not sure if BU has it too.
    And as far as PCT goes, what is the SERM of preference? I have both clomi and tamo.
    Oh, and one more question while I am at it .
    If I were to stack Epi with MB, how much of Epi would you recommend on a 4 week cycle of 2pills of MB/dan? The goal is to gain mass/strength. Minimalist approach sounds good to me too.
    I've used old PP products and liked them a lot, but it sounds like AF now is filling the void and then some...
    Sure man,glad to help out when I can.

And word,homey..minimalism is where it's at with androgens And you're quite right in that AF has taken on the void left by PP.We're slowly but steadily building the line up to where it should be.

The built in cycle protection,refered to as CP+R,is in place in both Muscle Up and Max Bulk.It was included to mitigate possible issues with the liver and heart,such as higher blood pressure and liver toxicity levels.

In no way does it replace the need for a proper PCT.

By a "SERM",I was referring to a class of drugs called selective estrogen receptor modulator.I've linked a page on SERM's below for you,it's a good read.

Clomid or tor would be good for PCT.I also believe that DAA should be used in conjunction with a SERM.Smartpowders offers DAA in bulk powder on the chap,or I'd suggest Purus Labs D-Pol.

As far as your idea of a 4 week cycle of Epi along with 2 caps of Max Bulk a day,I would suggest 15 mg of Epi per day.Most Epi products are dosed at 10mg per capsule so that would be cap and a half,dosed each morning....or just go with 10mg of Epi each morning,if dosing 15mg is problematic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_estrogen_receptor_mo dulator
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

I think Venus Winkler could fill that void with her felonious spamming before she gets a federal fine for her felonies.

Great company and even better ownership - if you're into owners without ethics and morals.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks.
    You're set with a sweet coupon for Max Bulk,here's the word on the current codes:

Year end sale. We are making room for new products and clearing out all over stock.

Code 1 is for LEAN-CUT & FOCUS

HAPPYNEWYEAR1

30% OFF UNTIL JAN12TH Thats 2 weeks min order 3

Code 2 is for MAX-BULK

HAPPYNEWYEAR2

30% OFF UNTIL JAN12TH Thats 2 weeks NO min order
  12. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Great deal! Thank you!
    ― Stephen King.
  13. New Member
    Answers

So, 3 caps a day of either Bulk Up or Max Bulk will give results and these products don't need to be double dosed? Are 3 caps enough?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by peyton22 View Post
    So, 3 caps a day of either Bulk Up or Max Bulk will give results and these products don't need to be double dosed? Are 3 caps enough?
    That is correct. 3 Caps is normal dosing.
  15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Buyers Beware!

This is who you are giving your money - discounted and all.

EMail

Did Primordial Performance Sellout?

While I work on a new training article that should be up in the next couple of days I thought I’d take a short break to discuss another issue surrounding the Primordial Performance FDA “raid”. Many of you who followed the situation recall when a new company suddenly hit the market called Androfactory. People were immediately suspect, primarily because of all the similarities between them and Primordial Performance. Androfactory’s products were virtually knockoffs of Primordial’s Androseries, but with lower actives and prices. Shortly after their launch an email blast went out to a large population of….Primordial Performance customers. How is that possible? That’s what many Primordial Performance faithful wondered as well. Much controversy ensued…and eventually Eric Potratz posted the following statement:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”“
    PP customers,

Please be aware that the owner of AndroFactory, Venus Winkler was a previous employee of Primordial Performance who was laid off in Dec 2011. It appears that she took our email list upon leaving and is now advertising her “Bulk-up” product to our customers.

Note: We do not store credit card information, nor have we had any reports of identify theft or fraud since she left the company. We do not believe this is a risk.

If you have received an unsolicited email from AndroFactory, and do not wish to receive AndroFactory emails any longer, I suggest recovering the email and marking it as SPAM in your email client. This will send a message to blacklist this sender.

In addition, we do not support the AndroFactory products, nor do we know of their quality or if they are meeting label claims. We suggest customers pursue this option with caution. If they don’t experience the results they are expecting, we don’t want this to negatively effect their opinion of our AndroSeries line, since they are NOT the same products. (although are being advertised as such)

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

-Eric Potratz President & Founder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interestingly Androfactory really didn’t respond to the accusations. Many urged Eric Potratz to pursue some sort of legal action. But nothing happened…

Now this was long ago, but not forgotten and just today something happened that caught my attention. First, another supplement company received a Facebook message from Venus Winkler. Venus is the owner/founder of Androfactory (and parent company Sculpt LLC). It’s also worth noting that she was an ex-girlfriend of Eric Potratz (or at least that’s what the internet says). What did the Facebook message say? Here take a look (also note shortly thereafter another supplement company received the adjacent email from an Androfactory employee):

Let’s Speculate

While all of this could mean very little, it makes you wonder whether Eric Potratz didn’t just sell his email list to a former employee and ex-girlfriend. He certainly need the money as we know he had several tax liens placed on his business. It’s possible he didn’t fully understand he was selling to a virtual clone company of his own. Or he is also affiliated with Androfactory (the steroid profiles at the Androfactory are virtually identical to the old Primordial steroid profiles). Unfortunately at this time there is no proof to confirm any of this, but don’t be surprised if you suddenly get an email from Androfactory even though you have never requested to be added to their email list.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CHristmas/new years sales??
    By sideshowdoc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. christmas/ new years sales?
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 07:04 PM
  3. Possible Christmas/New Year's Sale
    By jirahpaco in forum Nutraplanet