Androfactory xmas cycle!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We here at Androfactory are interested in most everything fitness related. Atleast I know I am. Care to share your winter cycle /next cycle?

Im currently cutting with the help of....

Ostraine 24 weeks at 12 to 15 mgs,t3 @ 50 MCG ephedrine 6 weeks on 2 off,ghrp and cjc no dac.

Alphamine 4 weeks on 4 off,forskolin 6 weeks supply,slinsane,green tea both extract and actual tea. Waiting for my level 2 to arrive.

Last 8 weeks when I switch to my reverse dieting ill add our very own leancuts.

My diet is on point and hoping to get 5% or below *bodyfat pr*

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
6 weeks helladrol/bulk up....
Pct...
4 weeks Tomaxifen citrate
50 days of Xfactor
8 weeks of Dpol
8 weeks of Erase

Then recomp with C/Y, then another lean cut cycle come march

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks helladrol/bulk up....
Pct...
4 weeks Tomaxifen citrate
50 days of Xfactor
8 weeks of Dpol
8 weeks of Erase

Then recomp with C/Y, then another lean cut cycle come march
Looks nice brother!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
With new years right around the corner...and MUSCLE-UP on the back burner...this should equate to some great transformations...stacked or ran solo.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With new years right around the corner...and MUSCLE-UP on the back burner...this should equate to some great transformations...stacked or ran solo.
when is muscle up out? i want to run 2xbottles with 2xlean cut bottles... but if its gonna be awhie ill run pbold and lean cut

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
when is muscle up out? i want to run 2xbottles with 2xlean cut bottles... but if its gonna be awhie ill run pbold and lean cut
You can't go wrong either way honestly

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
My next cycle will be our very own muscle up, I am looking forward to its release in January, I'm in a contest with a few other members here on AM currently and I'm thinking a muscle up finisher will be ideal.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you guys recommend cycle support for pbold n lean cut, n what for pct? I was thinking just oct test booster n ai?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys recommend cycle support for pbold n lean cut, n what for pct? I was thinking just oct test booster n ai?
Our products have built-in support, & shouldn't need additional ones unless you're exceptionally prone to sides like high blood pressure (some are very sensitive, & things like 1.5g of celery seed or hawthorne berry daily can be beneficial). If you dose our products as recommended without stacking an otc pct protocol with test boosting & AIs will work fine, & probably still if you stacked 2 products at recommended dose (except Bulk Up & Max Bulk, & that's just MY non-medical opinion).

But if you're turning up doses or going longer than 6wks I'd strongly consider Clomid as well, personally. You technically never need anything to restore homeostasis, as the body seeks to restore balance naturally & this happens in time. Clomid just greatly accelerates this.

If you run a bottle of each together, you'll be dandy with otc. If you want to run 4 bottles of each over 8wks, you need to be using SERMs for sure. But we don't recommend that kind of dosing either.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In PCT now for another couple wks. When the Anabeta Elite/Dpol is through I'm moving onto some Massularia or some Versa-1, & jumping into a bottle of Intimidate SRT to continue my DAA through a full 8wks. My training is strength-based currently.

After that might run a 5wk deal of Diesel Test Pro-Cycle (5 days on/wk), or get on 20/30mg of Ostarine for 8wks. After one of those, when the time is right in spring, will be Max Bulk/Epi :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Our products have built-in support, & shouldn't need additional ones unless you're exceptionally prone to sides like high blood pressure (some are very sensitive, & things like 1.5g of celery seed or hawthorne berry daily can be beneficial). If you dose our products as recommended without stacking an otc pct protocol with test boosting & AIs will work fine, & probably still if you stacked 2 products at recommended dose (except Bulk Up & Max Bulk, & that's just MY non-medical opinion).

But if you're turning up doses or going longer than 6wks I'd strongly consider Clomid as well, personally. You technically never need anything to restore homeostasis, as the body seeks to restore balance naturally & this happens in time. Clomid just greatly accelerates this.

If you run a bottle of each together, you'll be dandy with otc. If you want to run 4 bottles of each over 8wks, you need to be using SERMs for sure. But we don't recommend that kind of dosing either.
Very well said mr Hyde.