cycling options with Max-Bulk

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I picked up a bottle during the latest sale. Its the 168 cap bottle and was weighing options. I have one bottle of Ultradrol I want to use up.

8 weeks Max-Bulk 3 caps per day and 4 weeks Ultradrol 21mg a day
4 weeks Max-Bulk 6 caps per day followed by 4 weeks Ultradrol 21mg a day
6 weeks Max-Bulk 4 caps per day then 21mg Ultradrol starting week 3

Or possibly stacking something else with it? hmm

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So I picked up a bottle during the latest sale. Its the 168 cap bottle and was weighing options. I have one bottle of Ultradrol I want to use up.

Personally I'd run the 8 weeks at 3 caps max bulk and the 4 weeks of ultradrol at 21mg for the first 4 weeks. I'd rather gain a lot at the start then gain a bit slower towards the end as this should help mature the muscle and make it easier to keep post cycle.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd run the 8 weeks at 3 caps max bulk and the 4 weeks of ultradrol at 21mg for the first 4 weeks. I'd rather gain a lot at the start then gain a bit slower towards the end as this should help mature the muscle and make it easier to keep post cycle.
This for sure...more bang for the buck.

Ultradrol is strong stuff so the added cycle support in the Max-Bulk formula shoulld help deflect/mitigate harmful sides. However, you should be running a dedicated on-cycle support with ultradrol.

In terms of gains...Max-Bulk will certainly assist as well as improved joint and libido support considering it's a "wetter" formula.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'd have tpo disagree with the notion of stacking other androgenic compounds with Max Bulk.Not for nothing ,but it seems like you,and the other 2 AFreps in this thread,are kinda forgetting that Max Bulk is a potent stack of two androgens in itself.Thus,it hardly needs (and by hardly,I mean,not at all) any sort of anabolic boost via another pro-hormone.

There is a ceiling of attainable gains that one should really not look past,over a 4 to 8 week cycle.

The more androgens in play,the harder PCT will be and in turn,the less likely the body is to actually KEEP the gains made whilst on cycle.

I would actually just suggest you keep theMax Bulk to no more than 6 weeks,for this very reason.

This will save your body the gains made in LBM,I can virtually assure you of that,while it also saves your health and overall well being from taking a sound whack

This approach will also SAVE YOU MONEY and as a company rep,you won't hear this from pretty much most company reps,anywhere,as a party line.That said,you will get 3 separate cycles worth out of the Ultradrol and Max Bulk that you have left,instead of just one.

If you really want to stack the two,it would be advantageous to run 2 caps of Max Bulk with a cap of Ultradrol per day,for 4 weeks.The Max Bulk's test PH will act as a test base. As Cordeen said,the CPR blend in Max Bulk will in fact mitigate some liver/heart risks but what is left out of that equation is the effects of three potent androgens on the HPTA.

Really dude,Max Bulk's nandrolone component can be fairly suppressive by itself and Ultradrol is certainly very suppressive so just ask yourself...why.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Methylstenbolone is really more of a 6wk compound like Epi vs something like Superdrol that all the gains come in by wk 4. On the other hand, it's VERY toxic & sides get stupid bad if the dose is too high. Having used both 4 & 19dhea in a stack with 1dhea, & blasting Msten during last 4 wks, I can speak with authority that blasting msten is the inferior way to run it - better for 5-6wks at a lower dose, where it feels like heaven & has a mildly euphoric/stim property. You're going to need additional liver/organ support on such a toxic compound though, so don't skimp if you decide to go that route, & it's going to be much more suppressive than Max Bulk solo.

If I were to use both compounds, I'd run 3-5caps of Max Bulk for 6wks, tapering up, & run the Msten for the duration or the last 5wks in a slightly increasing dosage the way I ramped the Max Bulk.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have decided to just run Max-Bulk at 4 caps ED for 6 weeks... I really don't want to deal with being way too suppressed. I just had spare bottle of Ultradrol and don't have any use for it with in the future... SUmmer I am going to run 8 week AndroHard and AndroLean... SO I doubt I will use it with that as well.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to just run Max-Bulk at 4 caps ED for 6 weeks... I really don't want to deal with being way too suppressed. I just had spare bottle of Ultradrol and don't have any use for it with in the future... SUmmer I am going to run 8 week AndroHard and AndroLean... SO I doubt I will use it with that as well.
Good stuff.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can always shelve it for later or sell it; just because you have it doesn't mean it all has to be used right now. Sometimes it's good to be conservative & keep something in reserve.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd have tpo disagree with the notion of stacking other androgenic compounds with Max Bulk.Not for nothing ,but it seems like you,and the other 2 AFreps in this thread,are kinda forgetting that Max Bulk is a potent stack of two androgens in itself.Thus,it hardly needs (and by hardly,I mean,not at all) any sort of anabolic boost via another pro-hormone.

There is a ceiling of attainable gains that one should really not look past,over a 4 to 8 week cycle.

The more androgens in play,the harder PCT will be and in turn,the less likely the body is to actually KEEP the gains made whilst on cycle.

I would actually just suggest you keep theMax Bulk to no more than 6 weeks,for this very reason.

This will save your body the gains made in LBM,I can virtually assure you of that,while it also saves your health and overall well being from taking a sound whack

This approach will also SAVE YOU MONEY and as a company rep,you won't hear this from pretty much most company reps,anywhere,as a party line.That said,you will get 3 separate cycles worth out of the Ultradrol and Max Bulk that you have left,instead of just one.

If you really want to stack the two,it would be advantageous to run 2 caps of Max Bulk with a cap of Ultradrol per day,for 4 weeks.The Max Bulk's test PH will act as a test base. As Cordeen said,the CPR blend in Max Bulk will in fact mitigate some liver/heart risks but what is left out of that equation is the effects of three potent androgens on the HPTA.

Really dude,Max Bulk's nandrolone component can be fairly suppressive by itself and Ultradrol is certainly very suppressive so just ask yourself...why.
Good direction here Colin. I'll retract my advice. Even though our products are non-methyl and versatile practically in any stack..safety is still paramount and they will deliver when ran correctly.