About the order

xiaoniao

Awards
Hey,brothers .I orderer some bulk-up and lean-cut on the AF , but the order didin't ship until today .I send the meail but no one reply on me .what's wrong ?It seems that bulk-up and lean-cut are still in stock .

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey,brothers .I orderer some bulk-up and lean-cut on the AF , but the order didin't ship until today .I send the meail but no one reply on me .what's wrong ?It seems that bulk-up and lean-cut are still in stock .
When did you place the original order??

xiaoniao

Awards
I placed the order on 11/30/2013 . Until today I didn't get the order and I can't get any information from the track number

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I placed the order on 11/30/2013 . Until today I didn't get the order and I can't get any information from the track number
Pm me your name, what you ordered, quantity of order, tracking number and any other relevant info and ill find out for you.

xiaoniao

Awards
The package must be lost and you should send me a replace package as soon as possible .I've waited the order for over 22 days .You know what I say
Pm me your name, what you ordered, quantity of order, tracking number and any other relevant info and ill find out for you.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I've sent off an email man so I should hopefully get some answers four you at some point today. I know you must be frustrated and I apologise for the delay. I'll,get back to you as soon as I find out wtf is going on :)

xiaoniao

Awards
I've sent off an email man so I should hopefully get some answers four you at some point today. I know you must be frustrated and I apologise for the delay. I'll,get back to you as soon as I find out wtf is going on :)
And after 4 days ,where is my package ?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
The package is just ship to CA,let me wait it for over 26 days.
We don't know if its an issue with us or with the postal service as I yet. If its been lost in transit I'm sure they'll reship another parcel out to you. We need to find out what's happened first before sending another package.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The package is just ship to CA,let me wait it for over 26 days.
This time of the year sucks to get stuff shipped I bought some sups from an online retailer and im sitting at 24days with no word yet AF is a good company though man dont worry.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I should have a reply in the next day or so. What is your tracking number?...PM me.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Ya man it sucks this time of year everything I've ordered in the last month took forever... Priority 2 day? 13 days and waiting, it's the same story from anywhere you order because of Xmas.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thank you but I didn't get the email ,can you send the email again ?
I sent Cordeen an email with the info to keep him in the loop and hopefully find out where your parcel is.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey man I just recieved a couple emails regarding your order however I can't seem to zoom in enough in my phone to make out the details on the attachment lol. Ill jump on the computer when I get back home in the morning.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My apologies too. Yes your order was processed during a busy time of year but it seems the real issue was the fulfilment department who lacked in getting your package out the door on time... like they had with previous orders. This department has been replaced!! Because of this numerous orders had to be resent with new tracking numbers. So with your info that Luke relayed to me I am trying to dig deeper and see if this was the case with you.

Either way you will receive your package I promise, maybe an additional package too.

xiaoniao

Awards
My apologies too. Yes your order was processed during a busy time of year but it seems the real issue was the fulfilment department who lacked in getting your package out the door on time... like they had with previous orders. This department has been replaced!! Because of this numerous orders had to be resent with new tracking numbers. So with your info that Luke relayed to me I am trying to dig deeper and see if this was the case with you.

Either way you will receive your package I promise, maybe an additional package too.
Another week again 。Did you have any information about my order ?You always say you are trying to find what happened ,and let me wait ,wait ,wait ! Maybe you can send a replace package as soon as possible .when you find this package ,you can ask the FEDEX returning it to you .

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Another week again ?Did you have any information about my order ?You always say you are trying to find what happened ,and let me wait ,wait ,wait ! Maybe you can send a replace package as soon as possible .when you find this package ,you can ask the FEDEX returning it to you .
I understand Venus has been in contact with you via email?? She's the boss lady and if anyone can sort this issue out for you directly it's her.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Another week again 。Did you have any information about my order ?You always say you are trying to find what happened ,and let me wait ,wait ,wait ! Maybe you can send a replace package as soon as possible .when you find this package ,you can ask the FEDEX returning it to you .
It sounds like they may compensating you for waiting my man and handsomely to I may add Androfactory supps arent cheep.

xiaoniao

Awards
She's been trying to get a hold of you via email with the address you used to order off of the androfactory website.
I just see the email ,she told me the I didin't get the package is none of their business . FK

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Post the screenshot, that sounds ridiculous/not believable (no offense to you, I'd be questioning anyone saying a company owner responded like that)

xiaoniao

Awards
She's been trying to get a hold of you via email with the address you used to order off of the androfactory website.
She told me the package dilivered ,but she didn't give me the track number .Never ! How can i believe you ? what a joke ! Last time AF contacted me the the package maybe lost ,today they told me it dilivered ,but the fact I did't get the package ,and they made a false accusation against me .They think I was trying to cheat them . Bull**** !

xiaoniao

Awards
Post the screenshot, that sounds ridiculous/not believable (no offense to you, I'd be questioning anyone saying a company owner responded like that)
She told me the package dilivered ,but she didn't give me the track number .Never ! How can i believe you ? what a joke ! Last time AF contacted me the the package maybe lost ,today they told me it dilivered ,but the fact I did't get the package ,and they made a false accusation against me .They think I was trying to cheat them .

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
She told me the package dilivered ,but she didn't give me the track number .Never ! How can i believe you ? what a joke ! Last time AF contacted me the the package maybe lost ,today they told me it dilivered ,but the fact I did't get the package ,and they made a false accusation against me .They think I was trying to cheat them .
How did you pay? If via paypal, you can always file a claim

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
She told me the package dilivered ,but she didn't give me the track number .Never ! How can i believe you ? what a joke ! Last time AF contacted me the the package maybe lost ,today they told me it dilivered ,but the fact I did't get the package ,and they made a false accusation against me .They think I was trying to cheat them . Bull**** !
I'm sorry man it's out if my hands now, I'll send off another email seeing if they can look into it again. From what I saw there's a receipt letter from the transport company stating it was delivered. I will send off that email and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

xiaoniao

Awards

Until today I didn't get my package !Over 45 days ! I think I've been scammed by ANDRO FACTORY

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
You would have been scammed if you didn't get it though, no?
Ya I think it'd be called bad customer service - scamming would be giving fake product, no product, or stealing your identity. But you were dealing with your package getting lost in the mail during the holidays, and if anything they thought you were trying to scam them... There's a lot of unscrupulous people out there that have little or no moral fiber, and say "I didn't get the package" when they really did in an attempt to get free stuff. Not referring to anyone here per se but I've rarely had problems with the mail(and I buy a lot of stuff online) and never had a tracked package say arrived and it wasn't there. I mean there's always the possibility that a neighbor took it, but once again that has never happened to me.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Sounds to me like a bit of both. There is no excuse for not getting a solid and quick response. Nor is there to accuse a customer of receiving something that they did not. It does seem strange it took them a month to tell him it was delivered. What kind of business is this??? File a charge back on your credit card. Good luck

xiaoniao

Awards
Ya I think it'd be called bad customer service - scamming would be giving fake product, no product, or stealing your identity. But you were dealing with your package getting lost in the mail during the holidays, and if anything they thought you were trying to scam them... There's a lot of unscrupulous people out there that have little or no moral fiber, and say "I didn't get the package" when they really did in an attempt to get free stuff. Not referring to anyone here per se but I've rarely had problems with the mail(and I buy a lot of stuff online) and never had a tracked package say arrived and it wasn't there. I mean there's always the possibility that a neighbor took it, but once again that has never happened to me.
The track number show it was in transport .I waitied it for about 50 days ,just ship to CA .I've send them some emails ,but they didn't reply on me .The customer service is so bad , just let me wait ,wait and wait .But there are no any information abot the track number .I ask them to send me a replace package ,when the fedex find the "lost"package ,they can ask fedex back to them .But they just never reply on me .Now I don't need it and I file a claim from paypal .

xiaoniao

Awards
You think it is not scamming.Maybe .If the package is yours ,you waited it for 50 days, no one give you useful information,bad customer service ,even no any solution ,what do you think ? You see ,I just want get my package ,this is not my fault .

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My order is 1226 ,why you show me the order 1236 ? Why ?Why ?
Am I reading that correctly...? Did you spend a thousand dollars on bulk up and lean cut?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
All I asked was for you to explain. I was given this tracking number because your initial order ended up being sent under a new number because of an error. T

The ship date and delivery address line up with why you indicated in an earlier posts on this thread. The Fed # you provided has not shown any activity since it was initiated and you knew the ship date on the new Fed-Ex # number which I have brought forth, and you knew it in the first post.

And ironically, the address on the older Fed # that you supplied has the same South El Monte delivery address.

I will not revert to name calling, just want a clear explanation.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'll hopefully have more info on the way. More to follow.

xiaoniao

Awards
All I asked was for you to explain. I was given this tracking number because your initial order ended up being sent under a new number because of an error. T

The ship date and delivery address line up with why you indicated in an earlier posts on this thread.

And ironically, the address on the older Fed # that you supplied has the same South El Monte delivery address.

I will not revert to name calling, just want a clear explanation.
An error ? Are you kidding me ? Now,open your eyes ,this is my clear explanation .
证据32222.jpg

I placed two orders .One order is 1226 and one order is 1236 .I get the order 1236 ,but I didn't get my order 1226 . How can you say that's an error ? Same address ? I placed two orders , the address must be the same .What's your explanation ? It seemed you just tried to escape your problem .

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation. At no point did I know you placed two orders.

As indicated above I will hopefully have more info on the way.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
The tracking number for the other one shows it was delivered and signed by you as well man. Are you lieing to us about this? Why do both packages have your signature if they didn't come? I'm confused. You send a screen shot of the package before it was delivered. I looked it up using both numbers...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Busted!

xiaoniao

Awards
The tracking number for the other one shows it was delivered and signed by you as well man. Are you lieing to us about this? Why do both packages have your signature if they didn't come? I'm confused. You send a screen shot of the package before it was delivered. I looked it up using both numbers...
How did you know both packages have my signature ? Open your eyes !

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Um because it says signed and has the name used to sign. I don't think someone signed your name.