B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys!

Just curious where you got my email address.

Sender: Venus Winkler <[email protected]>

Previous Sender(s): ANDRO FACTORY <[email protected]>

HUGE HALLOWEEN DISCOUNTS!! 5 DAYS ONLY.
___________________________________________________________________________________

50% off of 2 bottles of FOCUS --
NOW less than $40!
Standardly $79.50 each
Supports Focus, Drive, Energy and Motivation in 8 weeks
...without an ephedrine or caffeine.
FOCUS - Find your Drive
Find your Motivation.
STRONGEST- SAFEST- LEGAL- PROHORMONES- Anywhere.
Ready - Set - FOCUS
Several studies show that DHEA and pregnenolone can enhance the brain's visual-spatial performance. (18-22) This is the brains ability to mentally perceive and arrange three dimensional objects. For example, this may enhance your ability to map placement objects on a 3D map. (22)
DHEA and pregnenolone have come together in the Power of FOCUS’s Advanced DHEA Complex with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature CP+R - bringing a new player in the race to FOCUS drive and a stronger leaner body.
The studies and research used to formulate ANDRO FACTORY’s FOCUS and The Stack make it the most effective advanced FOCUS enhancing product that you can buy safely, legally and without a prescription. FOCUS provides amazing results from which every man can benefit.
Whether you are looking to gain lean muscle mass, a competitive edge, increased motivation, or a sense of accomplishment ANDRO FACTORY delivers safe and natural prohormones that will make you strong, keep you safe and on top of your game.

FOCUS Product Page https://www.androfactory.com/FOCUS-Prohormone-p/focus.htm

Visit the FOCUS Reviews on the website and on YouTube Reviews

USE THIS COUPON CODE
50%FOCUS
5 DAYS ONLY
starts 10/31/13
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I obviously can't speak as to where/why you received this email regarding our promo, but if this is a problem & you'd like to ensure it doesn't happen again I can definitely get a higher up in contact with you on AM privately & I'm sure they can get your name off the mailing list.

However it ended up there, this offer was NOT meant to offend, & I'm sorry if you wanted no part in it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received the same email and assumed it was because I signed up on the AF website. FYI

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone had to have sold or given it to you as I have not to my knowledge provided AF with any contact information in any form at anytime.

Not offended as much as curious to almost suspicious.

Thanks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Someone had to have sold or given it to you as I have not to my knowledge provided AF with any contact information in any form at anytime.

Thanks
I'll inquire and get back to you. More to follow.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Word I received is... this was due to your sign up at our last company. If you do not want to receive emails, you can be removed from the list with no problem.

Let me know your wishes and I will do so...outside of that I apologize for the "suspicious" activity but I'm guessing there was no bad intent.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word I received is... this was due to your sign up at our last company. If you do not want to receive emails, you can be removed from the list with no problem.

Let me know your wishes and I will do so...outside of that I apologize for the "suspicious" activity but I'm guessing there was no bad intent.
I have no interest in or recollection of signing up for anything related to your products - current or past company.

I am not suggesting "bad" intent but I did not supply you with my contact information at anytime. Either it was bought or sold without my consent. I use very few retail sites and even fewer manufacturer sites. This means that someone is buying and worse - selling - contact information.

Obvioulsy I can unsubscribe. My concern is the means and methods of soliciting and marketing.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word I received is... this was due to your sign up at our last company.
As you can see I am not registered with AndroFactory. Additionally, I have no idea who your last company was nor would I have registered with them either.

I am not trying to be difficult here but I do have issue with the practice of buying and/or selling of my data. I know the retailers and manufacturers who I am registered with. I guess I'll have to ask them if the they sold my data to you.

Attachments

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
As you can see I am not registered with AndroFactory. Additionally, I have no idea who your last company was nor would I have registered with them either.

I am not trying to be difficult here but I do have issue with the practice of buying and/or selling of my data. I know the retailers and manufacturers who I am registered with. I guess I'll have to ask them if the they sold my data to you.

My apologies but I am still awaiting a second response from the higher ups but remember that I am simply relaying "exactly" what is said to me, just like I did in my first response. What goes on at "the office" is out of my hands. I am just a rep here so please do not direct the "you" at me.

And if I were you I would be asking the same questions BTW.

More to follow.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My apologies but I am still awaiting a second response from the higher ups but remember that I am simply relaying "exactly" what is said to me, just like I did in my first response. What goes on at "the office" is out of my hands. I am just a rep here so please do not direct the "you" at me.

And if I were you I would be asking the same questions BTW.

More to follow.
The "you" is a pronoun for AF in this instance and is in no way directed at you.

I understand completely - we're good!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This goes back to Primordial. Venus was a partner. When she left Primordial, she took the entire email list. Which is completely illegal with the CAN-SPAM act in place. Each email is a violation up to $16K.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This goes back to Primordial. Venus was a partner. When she left Primordial, she took the entire email list. Which is completely illegal with the CAN-SPAM act in place. Each email is a violation up to $16K.
I have never had an interest in any PP products nor would I registered with them at any time. They must be getting it elsewhere.

I'm not happy.

EDIT: I may just contact Venus Winkler directly to inquire where she got my data.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent Venus Winkler an emial last night asking her where she aquired my data. No response yet.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent Venus Winkler an emial last night asking her where she aquired my data. No response yet.
I have no idea how this happened. Nor am I happy about it. Im a rep for that company and very familiar with the can spam act. Ill get to the bottom of this.

JD261985

Banned
Awards

This is why you never ever want to give your zip code to any retail store (or any store). They sell and trade your information and can even look at your purchases and predict what you would like to buy next. Very shady

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why you never ever want to give your zip code to any retail store (or any store). They sell and trade your information and can even look at your purchases and predict what you would like to buy next. Very shady
Really? So they guess where you live when they ship you product? We're talking about my private email and not a zip code.

I deal almost exclusively with NP and I have no reason to not trust them. I have registered with the manufacturers USPLabs and PES for inner circle. I use a few other retailers for uncommon or when NP is OOS or doesn't carry a product.

The issue I have is a board sponsor conducting business this way.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sent an additional email this afternoon with a thread link attached and received another out of office reply!

I am increasingly disappointed with Venus Winkler and AndroFactory and her inattention to this serious matter of my personal contact information.

I have no interest in their products now nor have I ever (either as PP or AF) and I am becoming increasingly disappointed with their business acumen. I don't want to make a scene here (like reporting this the the FEDS) so my hope is that Venus will make this right ASAP!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sent an additional email this afternoon with a thread link attached and received another out of office reply!

I am increasingly disappointed with Venus Winkler and AndroFactory and her inattention to this serious matter of my personal contact information.

I have no interest in their products now nor have I ever (either as PP or AF) and I am becoming increasingly disappointed with their business acumen. I don't want to make a scene here (like reporting this the the FEDS) so my hope is that Venus will make this right ASAP!
I did a follow up email minutes ago for her to contact you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got an email from Venus Winkler with an invitation to join LinkedIn. So David, you are not the only one being spammed.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got that one too. Even after all the sunshine she tried to blow up my ass. I'm just not motivated at this moment. I will remember.
I just got an email from Venus Winkler with an invitation to join LinkedIn. So David, you are not the only one being spammed.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too. It's common for someone to cross reference customer lists with LinkedIn or Facebook. At least she is pretty, it could be worse! Lol. I do understand your privacy concerns though. May I suggest doing an internet search on your email address? You would be surprised where it turns up.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I rarely make a fuss but this really smelled bad from the get-go with the AndroFactory spam but then - the LinkedIn spam. I have correspondences where she denies everything and claims legitimate means and method.
Did Primordial Performance Sellout?

While I work on a new training article that should be up in the next couple of days I thought I’d take a short break to discuss another issue surrounding the Primordial Performance FDA “raid”. Many of you who followed the situation recall when a new company suddenly hit the market called Androfactory. People were immediately suspect, primarily because of all the similarities between them and Primordial Performance. Androfactory’s products were virtually knockoffs of Primordial’s Androseries, but with lower actives and prices. Shortly after their launch an email blast went out to a large population of….Primordial Performance customers. How is that possible? That’s what many Primordial Performance faithful wondered as well. Much controversy ensued…and eventually Eric Potratz posted the following statement:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”“
PP customers,

Please be aware that the owner of AndroFactory, Venus Winkler was a previous employee of Primordial Performance who was laid off in Dec 2011. It appears that she took our email list upon leaving and is now advertising her “Bulk-up” product to our customers.

Note: We do not store credit card information, nor have we had any reports of identify theft or fraud since she left the company. We do not believe this is a risk.

If you have received an unsolicited email from AndroFactory, and do not wish to receive AndroFactory emails any longer, I suggest recovering the email and marking it as SPAM in your email client. This will send a message to blacklist this sender.

In addition, we do not support the AndroFactory products, nor do we know of their quality or if they are meeting label claims. We suggest customers pursue this option with caution. If they don’t experience the results they are expecting, we don’t want this to negatively effect their opinion of our AndroSeries line, since they are NOT the same products. (although are being advertised as such)

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

-Eric Potratz President & Founder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interestingly Androfactory really didn’t respond to the accusations. Many urged Eric Potratz to pursue some sort of legal action. But nothing happened…

Now this was long ago, but not forgotten and just today something happened that caught my attention. First, another supplement company received a Facebook message from Venus Winkler. Venus is the owner/founder of Androfactory (and parent company Sculpt LLC). It’s also worth noting that she was an ex-girlfriend of Eric Potratz (or at least that’s what the internet says). What did the Facebook message say? Here take a look (also note shortly thereafter another supplement company received the adjacent email from an Androfactory employee):

Let’s Speculate

While all of this could mean very little, it makes you wonder whether Eric Potratz didn’t just sell his email list to a former employee and ex-girlfriend. He certainly need the money as we know he had several tax liens placed on his business. It’s possible he didn’t fully understand he was selling to a virtual clone company of his own. Or he is also affiliated with Androfactory (the steroid profiles at the Androfactory are virtually identical to the old Primordial steroid profiles). Unfortunately at this time there is no proof to confirm any of this, but don’t be surprised if you suddenly get an email from Androfactory even though you have never requested to be added to their email list.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recently received something from Henry Winkler, and it appears that he, too, has been bulking up.

Coincidence? You be the judge.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got about 3-4 emails from Venus asking me to join linkedin. Straight to the junk folder.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm the only one here that see's an issue with this company commiting felonies. Turn your head and mark it as spam? Support and endorse this sort of conduct with your money?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm the only one here that see's an issue with this company commiting felonies. Turn your head and mark it as spam? Support and endorse this sort of conduct with your money?
Nope, never said I support, or am ok with andro factory spamming my inbox.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have reported them for CAN-SPAM violatoins. It takes time but they will get hit with a hefty fine eventually.