Lean Cut Dosing

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
I was researching some PH's and i noticed lean cut has only 33 MG of each hormone, while androlean v3 had 200mg of each. How can lean cut be effective at such a low dose? One would need about 3 or 4 bottles to equal 1 bottle of Androlean...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i used lean cut and pbold with great results, with the random 25% off codes the value is well worth it...

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
i used lean cut and pbold with great results, with the random 25% off codes the value is well worth it...
Did you ever run androlean v3 to compare? And where can I find a 25% off code lol

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever run androlean v3 to compare? And where can I find a 25% off code lol
Actually even better...try 30% if you ordered 3 or more LEAN-CUT....use SUMMERSTACK coupon code!!

Androlean V3 and LEAN-CUT are a close mirror image of each other.....the main difference however is the addition of Tween 80 and Peceol to augment the oral delivery system. These additives have been proven in the pharmaceutical world and hence are used in many oral products for this sole purpose.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was researching some PH's and i noticed lean cut has only 33 MG of each hormone, while androlean v3 had 200mg of each. How can lean cut be effective at such a low dose? One would need about 3 or 4 bottles to equal 1 bottle of Androlean...
Ive ran androlean v3 and I can say im looking forward to my next cut with lean cuts in my next cut. I cannot recommend more than suggested dose but I can say it should be fine upping it. Summerstack is a valid 30% off atm . My vote goes to 2 lean cuts and 1 focus. Mimicing my favorite pp stack of androlean and drive.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
187 for the 3 bottles with the 30% off code I guess that puts it around the price of one bottle of Androlean v3, 6 weeks of 3 caps a day. Hopefully these absorbtion agents make up for the dosing difference. Doesnt sound like a bad deal though. I gotta wait till I get my student refund though. Hopefully it comes in before this code ends.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
187 for the 3 bottles with the 30% off code I guess that puts it around the price of one bottle of Androlean v3, 6 weeks of 3 caps a day. Hopefully these absorbtion agents make up for the dosing difference. Doesnt sound like a bad deal though. I gotta wait till I get my student refund though. Hopefully it comes in before this code ends.
We will take care of you.

insten677

Awards
I will be a 6 week cycle on leancut at 2 caps a day! I am currently anout 160lb at 5'8" and have been training very strict for 3-4 years. My question is how should I eat during the cycle? I really want to shred as much fat as possible, but also had some lean gains. Should I be in a calorie deficit or surplus? Thanks! I am thinking of doing a lot too. Starting November 1st!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be a 6 week cycle on leancut at 2 caps a day! I am currently anout 160lb at 5'8" and have been training very strict for 3-4 years. My question is how should I eat during the cycle? I really want to shred as much fat as possible, but also had some lean gains. Should I be in a calorie deficit or surplus? Thanks! I am thinking of doing a lot too. Starting November 1st!
At 160 you shouldn't have alot to lose. I may be wrong.

Generally yes. You should be in a calorie deficit if fat loss is your primary goal. Your macros are up to you.

To gain muscle and lose fat you should eat at your maintenance calories. Lean cuts will increase your fat burning aswell as build mass even in a calorie deficit. At maintenance you get the best of both worlds.