erg... do I have gyno (another one) and will ad3 pct help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%

erg... do I have gyno (another one) and will ad3 pct help

Hey guys I attached a few pictures. I am 25-years-old and I took Andro Factory Lean cut (two bottles/double does) about 2-3 months ago. I had AD3 pct and DAA as a PCT. This was my first prohormone and I was in the middle of finals when my cycle ended as well as packing and selling furniture to move back to Arizona (from Oregon). I was stressed and ended up only taking the pct for like a week. Stupid I know.
    I used to be about 140 pounds a few years ago and was bulking for a long while until I was about 180 pounds with extra fat I did not want. That is why I took lean cut and at this moment I weigh about 158. My nipples are puffy (unless hard) and when I push my finger into my left nipple and move up a little I can feel a little bump. I do not feel it on my right side. My nipples never hurt except for when I rub the bump feels just kinda like muscle pain. I have no idea if it was there before. Also sometimes my testicles feel like they are tight or constrained but only occasionally. Looking at my pictures do you think it is mild gyno or just fat that I need to lose?
    If I start taking the ad3 pct with DAA again will this help? What can I do?
    Name:  20130826_234218.jpg
Views: 1011
Size:  109.7 KBName:  20130826_234226.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  97.2 KBName:  20130826_234242.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  105.8 KB

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think you look fine but you can never be too cautious I guess.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

Try just an anti-estrogen. AD3 would work. DAA and the prolactin issue has varying opinions, so how bout just droppin it for now.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.56%

Doesn't look like gyno, you might've just added extra fat and its making you paranoid.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I highly doubt gyno came from 2 bottles of lean cut...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    times 2
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%

Whats the prolactin issue? And thanks guys just making sure was my first ever cycle. So you think i should just take ad3 for now? Just don't want to mess anything up
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%

I'm fat Just say it ;( lol jk
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%

You're trippin. Even if they are a little puffy they will return to normal in time. Like the above people said just use a anti E if you must.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%

Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    You're trippin. Even if they are a little puffy they will return to normal in time. Like the above people said just use a anti E if you must.
    Yeah lol and I will so.you agree to no daa as well? And how long does it take I felt like 2-3 months was awhile
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%

Quote Originally Posted by jakebake

Yeah lol and I will so.you agree to no daa as well? And how long does it take I felt like 2-3 months was awhile
    A month or so. Idk if DAA aggravates gyno.. I've heard people say it but never seen a study
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.07%

too self conscious, brother. that's not gyno imo, nobody will ever notice.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

Judging by his pics,and his description,it appears as though he has a minor amount of gyno formation.

I would suggest a stronger anti-estrogen than AD3 and to get on one ASAP.The sooner the issue is addressed,the higher his odds are of success.

6-OXO,aromasin or letrozole would be my suggestions,along with nolvadex.The AI and nolva will work together to atrophy the glandular tissue while acting as a proper PCT protocol as well.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

He used double the suggested dosage of a hormonal product.Lean Cut is a milder pro-hormone but it is a hormaonal agent onetheless and he used a high dosage as well.
    It is not as gyno risk laden as Superdrol for example but one must keep in mind that when using pro-hormones,especially at double dosing amounts,side effects such as gyno can be an issue for sensitive users.

What makes you think nipple puffiness which is technically breast enlargement,will cure itself in time?

It is much more likely that the small lump he has will increase in size,if left untreated.

He should be using an anti-E and a SERM.

I speak from personal experience.

A month or so. Idk if DAA aggravates gyno.. I've heard people say it but never seen a study
    DAA is a relatively new compound so I am not surprised no such studies exists.I would err on the side of caution and use a prescription grade AI along with a prescription SERM,for the reasons I stated in my last post.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Is it too later I ask why you would double dose?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I ran up to 4 caps for 6 weeks...did I double dose or find the dosage that works the best?
    www.lgsciences.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Here's a kid in my opinion that should never indulge in this unless he was a100% committed beginning to end. If this is the case why not stick to the recommended dose and not deal with a possible problem down the road. Double dosing is a almost guaranteed serm pct,
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%

I hope youre not referring to me......

Example: mechabol specifically says take 2 caps daily meaning 50mgs, how many people run 100-125 mgs?
    www.lgsciences.com
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Referring to you in what matter???
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

Colin's advice is certainly the most effective route if there is any underlying gyno.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Colin's advice is certainly the most effective route if there is any underlying gyno.
    I really don't think it is gyno but where do I even buy the 6 oxo and I just didn't want to take a serm because the side effects seem horrible and if I needed one I wouldn't have ever taken a prohormone. Everyone was taking double the dose of lean cut in their logs and didn't plan on a serm. I only took double for about the last two weeks or week and a half
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post

I really don't think it is gyno but where do I even buy the 6 oxo and I just didn't want to take a serm because the side effects seem horrible and if I needed one I wouldn't have ever taken a prohormone. Everyone was taking double the dose of lean cut in their logs and didn't plan on a serm. I only took double for about the last two weeks or week and a half
    Check your pm.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Here's a kid in my opinion that should never indulge in this unless he was a100% committed beginning to end. If this is the case why not stick to the recommended dose and not deal with a possible problem down the road. Double dosing is a almost guaranteed serm pct,
    Agreed for the most part but I think you are being a bit too harsh.e

Even at normal dosages,nearly any pro-hormone,that is decently bioavailable and actually *works*,will induce hormonal fluctuations which vary in males.This variance can lead to the point of inducing gyno,in some unfortunate users.

That is why I firmly believe that a SERM along with An AI,at least OTC options from a reputable company,if prescription grade isn't an option,should be ON HAND in case of possible side effects.

The quicker one acts to treat the issue,the higher chance one has of success.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    Jake,I posted the above before seeing your reply.See my reply directly above for your answer and check your PM's.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

Agreed for the most part but I think you are being a bit too harsh.e

Even at normal dosages,nearly any pro-hormone,that is decently bioavailable and actually *works*,will induce hormonal fluctuations which vary in males.This variance can lead to the point of inducing gyno,in some unfortunate users.

That is why I firmly believe that a SERM along with An AI,at least OTC options from a reputable company,if prescription grade isn't an option,should be ON HAND in case of possible side effects.

The quicker one acts to treat the issue,the higher chance one has of success.

Jake,I posted the above before seeing your reply.See my reply directly above for your answer and check your PM's.
    Harsh???? How many times have you seen this thread were young bucks are screwing around with their hormones to point of paranoia and real physical potential damage? Not harsh enough . Sad to see these situations that young men don't really take for granted that these supplements can screw things up and proper pct should be mention first before the cycle is even considered. Usually you guys answer the questions pct when it's too late. Hopefully in this case he we be fine.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

Well said and I am actually in complete agreement with you.I think it is ridiculous that is the norm on most boards to see younger (or older for that matter) lifters take prohormones at higher dosages and/or stacking them together with reckless abandon.

I'm an advocate of a minimalist approach to using hormonal compounds.More is not better.

For a myriad of reasons;which I could go on typing about easily for an hour.

By "too harsh" I simply meant that the original poster should get some good advice,instead of simply a verbal smack across the back of the head which isn't a bad thing in itself as negligent behavior needs to be addressed as well but constructive advice outweighs such.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do I have gyno from what you can see?
    By Matty90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 03:24 AM
  2. Do i have gyno? Or is it fat?
    By zoundz in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 05:07 AM
  3. Do I have gyno?
    By IHadToMakeOne in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:41 AM
  4. Please look at picture, do i have gyno?
    By cuse140 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 12:17 AM
  5. Do I have gyno? or just a little precursor
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 11:13 AM