Post your stats & goals here for stacking suggestions....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Post your stats & goals here for stacking suggestions....


    As stated.

    Post up your training,stats and goals if you're interested in stack reccomendations.

    I'll do my best to help construct AF cycles,within this thread.


  2. Bump.

    More than 5 replies here and we'll take care of shipping within continental USA for 1 person selected.

    Along with a rep coupon obviously.
    •   
       


  3. 5'5"
    32
    170
    10%

    No set routine. Goal is recomp
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    5'5"
    32
    170
    10%

    No set routine. Goal is recomp
    Hey bro how goes it? Hope things are swell.

  5. Things are great...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Lean Cut,at medium dosing levels,along with Max Bulk (1-2 caps ED as a test base) would be my suggestion.

    What other sort of advice are you interested in?

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    5'5"
    32
    170
    10%

    No set routine. Goal is recomp

  7. Just seeing what you come up with. I ran lean cut up to 4 caps a day with pbold up to 12mls
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Just seeing what you come up with. I ran lean cut up to 4 caps a day with pbold up to 12mls
    Any from what I recall your results were pretty good yes?

  9. They were fantastic
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  10. 5'5
    ~198lbs
    28 years old
    17% BF

    Bench: 425
    Squat: 370
    DL: 430

    (had a messed up posterior chain, long story)
    Goals: December 14th
    5'5
    220lbs
    12-15% BF

    Bench: 450
    Squat: 400
    Deadlift: 500

    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    5'5
    ~198lbs
    28 years old
    17% BF

    Bench: 425
    Squat: 370
    DL: 430

    (had a messed up posterior chain, long story)
    Goals: December 14th
    5'5
    220lbs
    12-15% BF

    Bench: 450
    Squat: 400
    Deadlift: 500

    Huge numbers bro...especially bench...damn!!

    I'm thinking your looking for mass and strength?

    You a power lifter?

  12. Yeah he is a beast!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Huge numbers bro...especially bench...damn!!

    I'm thinking your looking for mass and strength?

    You a power lifter?
    Yes sir. PL... 2nd competition will be December 14th in Columbus Ohio

    And yes Upper body is beast. Gotta get my posterior chain right and get that squat and deadlift right and I will be Golden.
    Here is video link to my 425bench in March at a SPF Powerlifting meet

    Bench


    Deadlift
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post
    Yes sir. PL... 2nd competition will be December 14th in Columbus Ohio

    And yes Upper body is beast. Gotta get my posterior chain right and get that squat and deadlift right and I will be Golden.
    Here is video link to my 425bench in March at a SPF Powerlifting meet

    Bench


    Deadlift
    What are you running for supplements atm?

    Routine?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    What are you running for supplements atm?

    Routine?
    Currently just a basic PWO. That is it.

    Routine .. we follow the Westside method / conjugate system training.
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kBrown View Post

    Currently just a basic PWO. That is it.

    Routine .. we follow the Westside method / conjugate system training.
    FOCUS stacks great with most PWO ...especially the pregnenolone...it resets your receptors and augments the stimulant side of things.

  17. stats
    29
    5' 10"
    185

    goals mass and strength. have been lifting consistently for 8 years now. routine is push, pull, legs. was thinking of max bulk plus some bulk up. was thinking of a cycle between 8 and 10 weeks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by superman84 View Post
    stats
    29
    5' 10"
    185

    goals mass and strength. have been lifting consistently for 8 years now. routine is push, pull, legs. was thinking of max bulk plus some bulk up. was thinking of a cycle between 8 and 10 weeks.
    With the SUMMERSTACK coupon active all this month you timing is great, perhaps Colin will throw some stack suggestions your way.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    With the SUMMERSTACK coupon active all this month you timing is great, perhaps Colin will throw some stack suggestions your way.
    Gotcha,homeslice.

    I will post up my suggestions later today.i am posting thru my cell ATM and it is pretty much impossible to give detailed advice when I can only type with one thumb....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    With the SUMMERSTACK coupon active all this month you timing is great, perhaps Colin will throw some stack suggestions your way.
    Gotcha,homeslice.

    I will post up my suggestions later today.i am posting thru my cell ATM and it is pretty much impossible to give detailed advice when I can only type with one thumb....

  21. 5'8
    185
    19
    18%

    Bench 350
    Squat400+

    Put on as much muscle as possible been trying for 4 yrs

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

    Gotcha,homeslice.

    I will post up my suggestions later today.i am posting thru my cell ATM and it is pretty much impossible to give detailed advice when I can only type with one thumb....
    ..and seems your thumb studders....lmao....u double thumb posted..

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    ..and seems your thumb studders....lmao....u double thumb posted..
    Hehe,well played.

  24. I would suggest Max Bulk.

    One bottle (with an extra 42 caps) will yield enough for 2 seperate 4 week cycles,at label suggested dosing.

    Stack it with 4 grams of cordyceps,which will act as a HCG mimetic.Dose the cordy in the AM,in a lump sum.

    For PCT between both cycles,I would go with D-Pol.Or if possible,nolvadex.

    It is always good to have a strong AI or SERM on hand,in case of gyno.

  25. Max Bulk + Focus,both at label suggested dosing.

    AS you're a power lifter,Focus will offset the strain on your CNS nicely due to its actions as a neurosteroid.

    I'd run Max Bulk at label suggested dosing for 4 weeks at a time,this works out to two seperate 4 week cycles.Use cordyceps at 1 gram a day (morning lump dosage) as an HCG mimetic,which will make PCT smoother.

    I'm a proponent of minimalism when it comes to pro-hormones,IME this is best to way to maintain gains as fighting homeostasis is a mf'er.See the thread linked below for the low down on the "minimalist" approach,Ras lays it all down quite succinctly.

    http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/19572...fic-adaptation

    I ought to make this a sticky,in fact.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Post your favorite workout albums here...
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. Post your Scientific Journal SOURCES here!
    By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:14 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 07:57 PM
  4. Post your favorite cutting/stim product or stack
    By sublimejeh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in