Post your stats & goals here for stacking suggestions....

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As stated.

Post up your training,stats and goals if you're interested in stack reccomendations.

I'll do my best to help construct AF cycles,within this thread.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

More than 5 replies here and we'll take care of shipping within continental USA for 1 person selected.

Along with a rep coupon obviously.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5'5"
10%

No set routine. Goal is recomp

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Things are great...

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean Cut,at medium dosing levels,along with Max Bulk (1-2 caps ED as a test base) would be my suggestion.

What other sort of advice are you interested in?

5'5"
10%

No set routine. Goal is recomp

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just seeing what you come up with. I ran lean cut up to 4 caps a day with pbold up to 12mls

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
They were fantastic

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
5'5
~198lbs
28 years old
17% BF

Bench: 425
Squat: 370
DL: 430

(had a messed up posterior chain, long story)
Goals: December 14th
5'5 :)
220lbs
12-15% BF

Bench: 450
Squat: 400
Deadlift: 500

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
5'5
~198lbs
28 years old
17% BF

Bench: 425
Squat: 370
DL: 430

(had a messed up posterior chain, long story)
Goals: December 14th
5'5 :)
220lbs
12-15% BF

Bench: 450
Squat: 400
Deadlift: 500

Huge numbers bro...especially bench...damn!!

I'm thinking your looking for mass and strength?

You a power lifter?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah he is a beast!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Huge numbers bro...especially bench...damn!!

I'm thinking your looking for mass and strength?

You a power lifter?
Yes sir. PL... 2nd competition will be December 14th in Columbus Ohio

And yes Upper body is beast. Gotta get my posterior chain right and get that squat and deadlift right and I will be Golden.
Here is video link to my 425bench in March at a SPF Powerlifting meet

Bench

Deadlift

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir. PL... 2nd competition will be December 14th in Columbus Ohio

And yes Upper body is beast. Gotta get my posterior chain right and get that squat and deadlift right and I will be Golden.
Here is video link to my 425bench in March at a SPF Powerlifting meet

Bench

Deadlift
What are you running for supplements atm?

Routine?

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
What are you running for supplements atm?

Routine?
Currently just a basic PWO. That is it.

Routine .. we follow the Westside method / conjugate system training.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Currently just a basic PWO. That is it.

Routine .. we follow the Westside method / conjugate system training.
FOCUS stacks great with most PWO ...especially the pregnenolone...it resets your receptors and augments the stimulant side of things.

superman84

Awards
stats
5' 10"

goals mass and strength. have been lifting consistently for 8 years now. routine is push, pull, legs. was thinking of max bulk plus some bulk up. was thinking of a cycle between 8 and 10 weeks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
stats
5' 10"

goals mass and strength. have been lifting consistently for 8 years now. routine is push, pull, legs. was thinking of max bulk plus some bulk up. was thinking of a cycle between 8 and 10 weeks.
With the SUMMERSTACK coupon active all this month you timing is great, perhaps Colin will throw some stack suggestions your way.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the SUMMERSTACK coupon active all this month you timing is great, perhaps Colin will throw some stack suggestions your way.
Gotcha,homeslice.

I will post up my suggestions later today.i am posting thru my cell ATM and it is pretty much impossible to give detailed advice when I can only type with one thumb....

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha,homeslice.

I will post up my suggestions later today.i am posting thru my cell ATM and it is pretty much impossible to give detailed advice when I can only type with one thumb....

FlexPalo

Awards
5'8
18%

Bench 350
Squat400+

Put on as much muscle as possible been trying for 4 yrs

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha,homeslice.

..and seems your thumb studders....lmao....u double thumb posted..

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest Max Bulk.

One bottle (with an extra 42 caps) will yield enough for 2 seperate 4 week cycles,at label suggested dosing.

Stack it with 4 grams of cordyceps,which will act as a HCG mimetic.Dose the cordy in the AM,in a lump sum.

For PCT between both cycles,I would go with D-Pol.Or if possible,nolvadex.

It is always good to have a strong AI or SERM on hand,in case of gyno.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max Bulk + Focus,both at label suggested dosing.

AS you're a power lifter,Focus will offset the strain on your CNS nicely due to its actions as a neurosteroid.

I'd run Max Bulk at label suggested dosing for 4 weeks at a time,this works out to two seperate 4 week cycles.Use cordyceps at 1 gram a day (morning lump dosage) as an HCG mimetic,which will make PCT smoother.

I'm a proponent of minimalism when it comes to pro-hormones,IME this is best to way to maintain gains as fighting homeostasis is a mf'er.See the thread linked below for the low down on the "minimalist" approach,Ras lays it all down quite succinctly.

http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/19572-oral-efficacy-maintainable-gains-specific-adaptation

I ought to make this a sticky,in fact.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk please

5'6
~162lbs
53 years old
15% BF

Bench: 235
Squat: 235
DL: 305

Goals: Bulk
170lbs
12-15% BF

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk please

5'6
~162lbs
53 years old
15% BF

Bench: 235
Squat: 235
DL: 305

Goals: Bulk
170lbs
12-15% BF
As you are looking to gain 8 pounds of LBM while dropping from 15% b/f to 12% b/f,and are an older lifter (like myself),I would suggest running Max Bulk in 2 seperate cycles,at label dosing.This will stretch out one bottle of Max Bulk for 2 full cycles whilst keeping your time on to "only" a month.This will allow for a quicker,and easier PCT whilst hastening full recovery and retention of LBM gained while on cycle.See the outline below for suggested supplements.I am a proponent of cordyceps,at 4 grams a day it has HCG mimetic properties.

Weeks 1-4:

Max Bulk 3 caps ED
Cordyceps 4 grams ED (dosed upon waking only)
NAC + Vit. C 600mg / 1 gram (dosed twice a day)
Fish oil 1-3 grams total epa/dha per day (dependant on phenotype)
COq10 50mg ED

Weeks 5-8

DAA 3 g ED
NAC + Vit. C 600mg / 1 gram (dosed twice a day)
Fish oil 1-3 grams total epa/dha per day (dependant on phenotype)
COq10 50mg ED

Weeks 9-16 would be a rinse & repeat of weeks 1-8.

Training wise,I think Westside,5/3/1 or 5x5 would suit your goals.

With the goal of losing b/f while gaining LBM ,I would add add in some low rep Olympic lifting in,2-3 times per week which will replace traditional cardio.Lighter poundages,around 50% 1RM.15 minutes,with minimal rest intervals i.e. 30 seconds.If your form starts to break down at all,start resting longer.Do this in place of longer cardio sessions.I would suggest a light 20 minute jog a week,around 1 mile.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, impressed with the thoroughness of this cycle and workout layout. I've always wanted to try AF products. Will be definitely down for this as the fall cycle. Thanks Colin!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Some great recommendations in here let me throw out my stats so you can work your magic.

5'10"
197 lbs
14% BF Aprox.
32 yr
Looking for recomp or lean bulk. Can't put on much fat as I have a hell of a time losing it.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, impressed with the thoroughness of this cycle and workout layout. I've always wanted to try AF products. Will be definitely down for this as the fall cycle. Thanks Colin!
NOt a problem at all.As long as I've been into lifting and experimenting with various training ideologies and supplementation,I'm glad to be able to provide others with a bit of insight,based on what I've found to be optimal approaches.

Some great recommendations in here let me throw out my stats so you can work your magic.

5'10"
197 lbs
14% BF Aprox.
32 yr
Looking for recomp or lean bulk. Can't put on much fat as I have a hell of a time losing it.
I'd suggest the same to you as I did Kenpoengineer,for the most part,as you both are looking for a lean bulk and recomp of sorts.

I'd add in green coffee bean or green tea extract to enhance fat loss,I believe I neglected to mention that in my last post as well.I think GTE or GCB extracts should be considered staples wether on cycle or off,based on how they promote fat loss along with a host of other health benefits.Same for fish oil and NAC+ Vit C.

NAC is specifically good for abdominal fat loss.

I will offer up the following on training approaches,for now.Definitely a great read by Marc McDougal....I'd suggest reading thru his Fitport site and his articles on Mind & Muscle (which are just about the only good thing left on that site) but here's a good starting point.I should have mentioned this to the last poster,actually now that I think about it.McDougal is one of those rare cats who actually employs scientific theory behind his training splits.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/marcs-bag-of-tricks-part-i/

Specifically,in your case,considering you are coming out of training more allocated towards long distance running,I would suggest the training outlined below to help avoid injury as it is based around antagonistic ,muscle groups,which in itself will prevent muscular imbalances and reduce the chance of injury.It's not uncommon,considering the large boost in strength gains which kick in quickly from PH's like Max-Bulk,for lifters to get over anxious and injure themselves.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/25-days-to-vertical-plane-dominance/

Alternately,this other platform would work nicely as well:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/the-1612-method-for-strength-hypertrophy-and-joint-health/

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
NOt a problem at all.As long as I've been into lifting and experimenting with various training ideologies and supplementation,I'm glad to be able to provide others with a bit of insight,based on what I've found to be optimal approaches.

I'd suggest the same to you as I did Kenpoengineer,for the most part,as you both are looking for a lean bulk and recomp of sorts.

I'd add in green coffee bean or green tea extract to enhance fat loss,I believe I neglected to mention that in my last post as well.I think GTE or GCB extracts should be considered staples wether on cycle or off,based on how they promote fat loss along with a host of other health benefits.Same for fish oil and NAC+ Vit C.

NAC is specifically good for abdominal fat loss.

I will offer up the following on training approaches,for now.Definitely a great read by Marc McDougal....I'd suggest reading thru his Fitport site and his articles on Mind & Muscle (which are just about the only good thing left on that site) but here's a good starting point.I should have mentioned this to the last poster,actually now that I think about it.McDougal is one of those rare cats who actually employs scientific theory behind his training splits.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/marcs-bag-of-tricks-part-i/

Specifically,in your case,considering you are coming out of training more allocated towards long distance running,I would suggest the training outlined below to help avoid injury as it is based around antagonistic ,muscle groups,which in itself will prevent muscular imbalances and reduce the chance of injury.It's not uncommon,considering the large boost in strength gains which kick in quickly from PH's like Max-Bulk,for lifters to get over anxious and injure themselves.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/25-days-to-vertical-plane-dominance/

Alternately,this other platform would work nicely as well:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/the-1612-method-for-strength-hypertrophy-and-joint-health/
Thank been kicking around what training style to do after my race.this give me some nice options.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
As stated.

Post up your training,stats and goals if you're interested in stack reccomendations.

I'll do my best to help construct AF cycles,within this thread.
5'10", 27 year old, 200lb, lean bulk cycle. I train predominantly for strength, being the 135lb weakling before i started lifting had made me want strength over size.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
5'10", 27 year old, 200lb, lean bulk cycle. I train predominantly for strength, being the 135lb weakling before i started lifting had made me want strength over size.
Me too I was 135 lbs when I was 20 yrs old. I'm 5"11, 27 yrs old and have battled some serious health issues. When I turned 25 I decided to start lifting. I really care more about lean mass and aesthetics but I want strength too. The best of both worlds. It is not easy for me to gain strength but I swear any strength that I gain seems to pack in some muscle. I'm not very strong compared to most guys I see but I'm 1000 times stronger than I was when I started. This coming from a guy who was 90 lbs at 17 yrs old lol

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Me too I was 135 lbs when I was 20 yrs old. I'm 5"11, 27 yrs old and have battled some serious health issues. When I turned 25 I decided to start lifting. I really care more about lean mass and aesthetics but I want strength too. The best of both worlds. It is not easy for me to gain strength but I swear any strength that I gain seems to pack in some muscle. I'm not very strong compared to most guys I see but I'm 1000 times stronger than I was when I started. This coming from a guy who was 90 lbs at 17 yrs old lol
Sounds like you've made quite the transformation there bro! I remember not even being able to squat 135.... I put up 405 last week for 4.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you've made quite the transformation there bro! I remember not even being able to squat 135.... I put up 405 last week for 4.
Thats a impressive squat. Best I've done is 325 for 5 and that was years ago.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
405 was my goal and I'm glad I achieved it, that's more than 2x my body weight. :)
Nice, I think I was about 205 when I did mine.