Post your stats & goals here for stacking suggestions....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    NOt a problem at all.As long as I've been into lifting and experimenting with various training ideologies and supplementation,I'm glad to be able to provide others with a bit of insight,based on what I've found to be optimal approaches.

I'd suggest the same to you as I did Kenpoengineer,for the most part,as you both are looking for a lean bulk and recomp of sorts.

I'd add in green coffee bean or green tea extract to enhance fat loss,I believe I neglected to mention that in my last post as well.I think GTE or GCB extracts should be considered staples wether on cycle or off,based on how they promote fat loss along with a host of other health benefits.Same for fish oil and NAC+ Vit C.

NAC is specifically good for abdominal fat loss.

I will offer up the following on training approaches,for now.Definitely a great read by Marc McDougal....I'd suggest reading thru his Fitport site and his articles on Mind & Muscle (which are just about the only good thing left on that site) but here's a good starting point.I should have mentioned this to the last poster,actually now that I think about it.McDougal is one of those rare cats who actually employs scientific theory behind his training splits.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...tricks-part-i/

Specifically,in your case,considering you are coming out of training more allocated towards long distance running,I would suggest the training outlined below to help avoid injury as it is based around antagonistic ,muscle groups,which in itself will prevent muscular imbalances and reduce the chance of injury.It's not uncommon,considering the large boost in strength gains which kick in quickly from PH's like Max-Bulk,for lifters to get over anxious and injure themselves.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...ane-dominance/

Alternately,this other platform would work nicely as well:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...-joint-health/
    Thank been kicking around what training style to do after my race.this give me some nice options.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    As stated.

Post up your training,stats and goals if you're interested in stack reccomendations.

I'll do my best to help construct AF cycles,within this thread.
    5'10", 27 year old, 200lb, lean bulk cycle. I train predominantly for strength, being the 135lb weakling before i started lifting had made me want strength over size.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

5'10", 27 year old, 200lb, lean bulk cycle. I train predominantly for strength, being the 135lb weakling before i started lifting had made me want strength over size.
    Me too I was 135 lbs when I was 20 yrs old. I'm 5"11, 27 yrs old and have battled some serious health issues. When I turned 25 I decided to start lifting. I really care more about lean mass and aesthetics but I want strength too. The best of both worlds. It is not easy for me to gain strength but I swear any strength that I gain seems to pack in some muscle. I'm not very strong compared to most guys I see but I'm 1000 times stronger than I was when I started. This coming from a guy who was 90 lbs at 17 yrs old lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Me too I was 135 lbs when I was 20 yrs old. I'm 5"11, 27 yrs old and have battled some serious health issues. When I turned 25 I decided to start lifting. I really care more about lean mass and aesthetics but I want strength too. The best of both worlds. It is not easy for me to gain strength but I swear any strength that I gain seems to pack in some muscle. I'm not very strong compared to most guys I see but I'm 1000 times stronger than I was when I started. This coming from a guy who was 90 lbs at 17 yrs old lol
    Sounds like you've made quite the transformation there bro! I remember not even being able to squat 135.... I put up 405 last week for 4.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Sounds like you've made quite the transformation there bro! I remember not even being able to squat 135.... I put up 405 last week for 4.
    Thats a impressive squat. Best I've done is 325 for 5 and that was years ago.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

Thats a impressive squat. Best I've done is 325 for 5 and that was years ago.
    405 was my goal and I'm glad I achieved it, that's more than 2x my body weight.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    405 was my goal and I'm glad I achieved it, that's more than 2x my body weight.
    Nice, I think I was about 205 when I did mine.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your favorite workout albums here...
    By Delta Force in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
  2. Post your Scientific Journal SOURCES here!
    By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:14 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 07:57 PM
  4. Post your favorite cutting/stim product or stack
    By sublimejeh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 01:25 PM