Dosing Focus

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. What's the highest anyone has gone on dosage with focus? I'm thinking of double dosing.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What's the highest anyone has gone on dosage with focus? I'm thinking of double dosing.
    Bump for anyone who's used it
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What's the highest anyone has gone on dosage with focus? I'm thinking of double dosing.
    You probably need to, I didn't feel anything from what was recommended

  4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What's the highest anyone has gone on dosage with focus? I'm thinking of double dosing.
    I double dosed it for 6 weeks and experienced about 5 lbs of gains along with strength increases. The "feel good" mood it delivered was great too.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  5. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    You probably need to, I didn't feel anything from what was recommended
    Yea when I used lean I triple dosed. It was good.

    All AF products look under dosed.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I double dosed it for 6 weeks and experienced about 5 lbs of gains along with strength increases. The "feel good" mood it delivered was great too.
    Awesome. 5lbs is not to shabby at all.

    Will do
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Anybody have experience dosing as recommended on the bottle ? Also can i use it in conjunction with Prodigy (test booster) and pre workouts w/ stims ?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Anybody have experience dosing as recommended on the bottle ? Also can i use it in conjunction with Prodigy (test booster) and pre workouts w/ stims ?
    Ik with pre workout it's not needed but you can. Just don't go caffeine crazy. Supposedly focus gives enough drive and focus. Also a test booster is not needed during focus. Use it for pct

    I don't recommend the dosage they provide. To low.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM
  2. more on dosing - minimums or ratios?
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 02:52 PM
  3. SU Dosing?
    By dodgeee-O in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 11:39 PM
  4. Going with the extreme dose
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 11:17 PM
  5. Split Dosing
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in