PBOLD OR LEAN CUT?

lucianofk

Awards
which one is best for a cutting cycle and to stack with var and oral Stanazolol?My Main objective is to loose as much fat as I can keeping the lean mass

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
which one is best for a cutting cycle and to stack with var and oral Stanazolol?My Main objective is to loose as much fat as I can keeping the lean mass
I would personally go pbold but lean cuts would be benefital due to cortisol reduction. Especially on a methylayed like stan.

lucianofk

Awards
I would personally go pbold but lean cuts would be benefital due to cortisol reduction. Especially on a methylayed like stan.
Thanks for the answer.

So I'am around 17% BF, do you think PBOLD a good choice or the BF is too high to see any difference(vascularization, dry gains)?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the answer.

So I'am around 17% BF, do you think PBOLD a good choice or the BF is too high to see any difference(vascularization, dry gains)?
Pbold converts to dht. Great hardener,vascularity and aggressiveness in the gym. Good while the other 2 do the fat loss work.

Oh and yay 2000 post.

lucianofk

Awards
Pbold converts to dht. Great hardener,vascularity and aggressiveness in the gym. Good while the other 2 do the fat loss work.

Oh and yay 2000 post.
Thanks so I'll go with Pbold and congrats for 2000 post lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My mind is on work today but pbold is bold. I'm sorry LOL

It should still have the same concept though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're running stanozol I would consider running a low dose of Max-Bulk with it. At a low dose and restricted calories you won't see any water retention, and it will help protect your joints.
I can't run hard DHT products more than 4 weeks because it completely eliminates any chance of doing legs, my knees get so stiff and sore.

lucianofk

Awards
Thanks for the reply

How does it last one bottle of Max-Bulk in the low dosage suggested?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply

3 caps a day for one bottle will last approx 42 days.

4 caps a day will go 32 days per bottle

For low dose I would stick to 3 to 4 caps a day for 6 to 8 weeks.

Should be a good experience. I'm logging 3 caps a day here pretty soon. My expectations are through the roof.

lucianofk

Awards
3 caps a day for one bottle will last approx 42 days.

4 caps a day will go 32 days per bottle

For low dose I would stick to 3 to 4 caps a day for 6 to 8 weeks.

Should be a good experience. I'm logging 3 caps a day here pretty soon. My expectations are through the roof.
Nice Man, I will follow your log definitely. Interested in the results and good luck bro.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Thanks for the reply

If you dose it low enough, it should last 1-1.5 months, i wouldn't run it much longer then that, have a good pct in place. You could potentially ruun this cycle twice in a 22 weeks cut or so and see some great results and muscle maintenance, especially because you are using stano

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Def. agree with Fl3x Sometimes we forget that just because a supp/ph or as for that matter is made for mass doesnt mean we cant utilize it in diff. Fashions

For instance a lot of BB prepping for shows will run a low to mid test base such as cyp under their other hardening agents just to sustain as much muscle mass or help hold on to it while otherwise in a caloric deficient state
Hormone levels are key when wanting to tighten harden up Yes type is important but amount / levels are also important

So essentially you could run a mass supp/ ph/As but we all know if diet and workouts are on point you will tighten up and lose bf
I have always said diet is número uno

You can utilize MB especially the same way at a low dose running your other recomp supps/ph/as on top of it

I personally am running 6/day Bulk up, 2 /day lean cuts( uping this one more soon) 1 about to go to 2/day mechabol I wanted quality muscle gain a few lbs if possible but the whole while lower bf and its doing just that and I am only almost three weeks into now I am getting vascular as s&$@ Pumps are crazy right now Strength and endurance no lose at all and getting better
Great results so far

Enjoy and have a good run ......it should work great

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmmm love me some Lean cuts ;-) pass me 4 bottles!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Var by itself will handle cortisol quite nicely,that is one of the principle ways it helps with cutting.I would be weary of using var along with Lean Cuts as too much cortisol supression leads to a harsher setting for PCT i.e.the body needs a decent amount of cortisol to recover.

Not to mention your joints will be screaming due to the lowered cortisol levels,on top of Winny to boot.Being DHT derived (as is var,BTW) ,winny alone can induce joint pain/tendon weakness.These two factors lay the blueprint for injury due to greater loads being used whilst tendon/joint strength is compromised.

Personally,I would suggest Max Bulk (low dose as a test base,which will help with negating joint/tendon weakness) along with Winny and Var,the latter two at moderate dosing.

Avoid the temptation to use both at 80-100mg's per day,you'll thank me later;)

Winny and var will harden your musculature up nicely,no need to worry about a low dose of Max Bulk causing excess bloat.

With all 3 in play for 3-6 weeks,you'll look ripped and more muscular after the first week on and as long as diet/traiing is on point,you'll steadily lose fat and end up where you want to be at the end of your cycle.

Edit:

Next time around,I'd just stick with Max Bulk (low dose) + Lean Cuts,if you need to continue cutting.

lucianofk

Awards
Var by itself will handle cortisol quite nicely,that is one of the principle ways it helps with cutting.I would be weary of using var along with Lean Cuts as too much cortisol supression leads to a harsher setting for PCT i.e.the body needs a decent amount of cortisol to recover.

Not to mention your joints will be screaming due to the lowered cortisol levels,on top of Winny to boot.Being DHT derived (as is var,BTW) ,winny alone can induce joint pain/tendon weakness.These two factors lay the blueprint for injury due to greater loads being used whilst tendon/joint strength is compromised.

Personally,I would suggest Max Bulk (low dose as a test base,which will help with negating joint/tendon weakness) along with Winny and Var,the latter two at moderate dosing.

Avoid the temptation to use both at 80-100mg's per day,you'll thank me later;)

Winny and var will harden your musculature up nicely,no need to worry about a low dose of Max Bulk causing excess bloat.

With all 3 in play for 3-6 weeks,you'll look ripped and more muscular after the first week on and as long as diet/traiing is on point,you'll steadily lose fat and end up where you want to be at the end of your cycle.

Edit:

Next time around,I'd just stick with Max Bulk (low dose) + Lean Cuts,if you need to continue cutting.
Thanks for the advice;

So I will run as follows

1-6 60mg var everyday
1-6 50mg winny everyday
1-6 3 caps max bulk everyday

Is it ok? This combination of 3 at these dosages will be too hard to the liver?

Thanks for the Help

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice;

So I will run as follows

1-6 60mg var everyday
1-6 50mg winny everyday

Thanks for the Help
Itl be fine

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice;

So I will run as follows

1-6 60mg var everyday
1-6 50mg winny everyday

Thanks for the Help
I had no luck finding the thread on a minimalistic approach to androgens.Ras was the posted who started it,he's not even on the member listing at M&M anymore and can find no record of his posts at all.A shame that M&M censored so much when things switched hands,ugh.

I did find the other thread I mentioned above,scroll down to post 10....

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/41171-m-m-pct2-0-a

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
Thanks for the advice;

So I will run as follows

1-6 60mg var everyday
1-6 50mg winny everyday

Thanks for the Help
You should be fine- don't add anything more stress on the liver though (alcohol)- have a good PCT in order as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 39
LeanEngineer Cycle Logs 98
Anabolics 5