Max-Bulk and the powers of 19-nor DHEA

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not only is Max-Bulk capable of producing huge mass gains, it also has the ability to relieve joint pain and stiffness on cycle.
This really opens up the options for those looking to cycle Max-Bulk.

How can you cycle it?
Cycle it alone for all out mass gains. Cycle it with Lean-Cut for both mass gains and fat loss. Cycle it with another prohormone such as stanodrol or epistane, which are both known for causing joint soreness, to dry out while adding quality muscle mass. The joint protective powers of 19-nor will help to counteract the joint issues that may arise.
Once Muscle-Up releases, Max-Bulk and Muscle-Up will make a perfect couple. Muscle-Up may cause joint stiffness/soreness in some individuals, so pairing the two will give you full, round muscles while keeping them rock solid and tight.

If anyone else has a Max-Bulk stack cycle in mind, feel free to post it! It is such a versatile product!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice. I don't see why someone won't add this to a cycle.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like a good ph, but the price is crazy stupid. Might as well bite the bullet and gear up.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True but it's also very safe. These products are aimed towards those that want to remain on the legal side of bodybuilding and have concerns for their health as well.
Also we do offer some hefty discounts every now and then to help ease the pain on the wallet.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
isnt $210 the same price as PP's old androbulk? and didnt androbulk come with 40 more pills?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never took Androbulk and don't know much more about it so I couldn't tell you.

Like I said... Discount codes.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
muscle up and max bulk sound like an amazing stack

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Just thinking out loud but...... What if someone was to diet for 16 weeks and run something like this.....

Personally I think the results would be amazing and with all the parts feeding off one another and nothing but muscle gain/retention and fat lose

Weeks 1-8 6 mbulk/day, 6 bulk up /day
Weeks 8-16 6 bulk up /day, 2-4 lean cuts /day , and muscle up

Just sayin might be sweet and in someones future cough cough

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
16 weeks is way to long. I won't go past 12 weeks. But 16 weeks does sound tempting lol hahaha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After about 8 weeks there are diminishing returns on androgenic hormones like this, and orals in general.
Switching androgens is a possibility though.
Say you run Max-Bulk the first 8 weeks, then switch to Bulk-Up at 4 caps a day and Muscle-Up for the final 8 weeks.
Then rinse and repeat.
Almost like a blast and cruise.

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Very true .... Just me dreaming .........lol

i have something else I am planning though that I will run by u in a pm

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After about 8 weeks there are diminishing returns on androgenic hormones like this, and orals in general.
Switching androgens is a possibility though.
Say you run Max-Bulk the first 8 weeks, then switch to Bulk-Up at 4 caps a day and Muscle-Up for the final 8 weeks.
Then rinse and repeat.
Almost like a blast and cruise.
Sounds good right here.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Hefty discounts like what? Verrrry interested in your guys lineup, but am hoping it won't hit the wallet too hard.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
This month (Sep) any 3 items at the checkout and enter SUMMERSTACK to receive 30% off.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Bump for some great info in opening post.