My P-Bold and Lean cut log

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Start weight:230 lbs Day one first dose of Lean Cuts got me sweating hard on the Arc Trainer. Day two again sweated ass off at the gym Lean cuts is awesome....P-Bold seems to be getting my strength up but I will know for sure in another week.

Well day three sweat again .....I will weigh in at the end of this week and post my results..

Day four: and cardio is getting intense 2x sessions a day....P-Bold still seems good..might up my dose next week.

Day five: down 2 lbs..lean cuts still rockin Ive added it twice a day now and the P-Bold seems to be keeping my stregnth up.diet is spot on I cant waste this oppertunity.

Day six : I have hopped on the scale and I am 4 1/2 lbs down......strength is still up...60 lb DB flyes..I did add an additional 3ml of the P-Bold....

Day Seven:...weight is holding even after my cheat meal.....

Day Eight: Things are pluggin away very good..stregnth is still soild show now 16 weeks out..contest prep in full effect.

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
On the first day i doubt you increased strength with pbold.
I ran this same stack not too long ago with great results for 6 weeks

crimson_sun

crimson_sun

Awards
Nice. The first thing I noticed on LEAN-CUT was sweating like crazy too. I'm curious to see how much weight you drop on this cycle.

Got any before pics? What kind of starting stats are you looking at?

natedegrave

natedegrave

Awards
Definitely in for this ride. Sub'd

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice stack. I'm in.

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
I don't know it might be in my head but I feel better and my strength is gutting up a bit..despite dieting and being on limited calories

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
I have to fix my avatar and I will post some before pics tomorrow..

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Well its 7/22/2013 up at 2:15am to go get my cardio done...took my BCAA's a dose of Lean cuts and had an awesome cardio session. today is shoulders and triceps and some afternoon cardio......

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Have a good run bro. People will see how P-BOLD can safely augment any cycle and deliver.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well its 7/22/2013 up at 2:15am to go get my cardio done...took my BCAA's a dose of Lean cuts and had an awesome cardio session. today is shoulders and triceps and some afternoon cardio......
Damn! At 2:15am lol. Good sh!t tho

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
I have to bro...I got to make my self uncomfortable...its pennace for being a fat ass for so long.......I want this so bad if I have to be there at !am i would make my self.....

Doner005

Awards
Very interested in this cycle. I'm 6'4 280 looking to drop a good amount of weight. I hope this stack works for you!

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
well my friend you are a tall glass of water...I believe it will Lean cuts is some strong stuff....and the P-Bold is helping me keep my strenght up while iam dieting...thanks for the support.

Doner005

Awards
Haha yea, being tall helps the 280lbs not look so bad. Its still way too much body fat though. Im usually around 220 when in shape. What are your plans for a PCT? What kind of dosage of each product are you running?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I used 4 bottles lean-cut and 3 bottles pbold for 6 weeks

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Subbed. Have a good run bro. People will see how P-BOLD can safely augment any cycle and deliver.
What about pbold solo? What dose is recommended for an 8 week run? I have 4 bottles do I need more

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
With 4 bottles you have 480ml of P-BOLD. Most take 6-8ml in split dosages throughout the day, which would equate to 60-80 days (~8-11weeks). We recommend keeping cycles within 8 weeks but it's very safe,..... so I'm favoring the ~8ml range.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I started at 4-6ml and finished at 10-12ml

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Exactly how most should approach any supplement really...more isn't necessarily better all the time, so gauge things at a lower dose and increase accordingly. Good stuff!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea I think ill do 4 the first week 6 the second week 8 ml weeks 3-6 and then 10-12 the last two weeks. That should give me about a solid 8 weeks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed like no other!

Thatguy_603

Awards
Following to see how this goes for u. Lean-cut is good $h**.

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Maybe then I will up my does of P-Bold to 6 ml devided with the Lean cuts...the lean cuts is two caps twice a day befor my am and pm cardio...thanks for the feed back Cordeen..I also like the taste of the P-Bold

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, good luck!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Maybe then I will up my does of P-Bold to 6 ml devided with the Lean cuts...the lean cuts is two caps twice a day befor my am and pm cardio...thanks for the feed back Cordeen..I also like the taste of the P-Bold
I notice no difference when splitting my lean cut dose, I found it easier to take all caps at once. Pbold I believe is best in divided doses...

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
cool thanks for the the feed back...did you sweat more taking it all at once

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i had increased sweat from the beginning at 2 caps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two caps is better than 1 and 4 is better than 2 loll.

Dying to try it at 4 caps but not enough bottles.

I was splitting two caps and did two pre workout today and sweated more. I suggest 2 caps together not split apart.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for update

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Start weight:230 lbs Day one first dose of Lean Cuts got me sweating hard on the Arc Trainer. Day two again sweated ass off at the gym Lean cuts is awesome....P-Bold seems to be getting my strength up but I will know for sure in another week.

Well day three sweat again .....I will weigh in at the end of this week and post my results..

Day four: and cardio is getting intense 2x sessions a day....P-Bold still seems good..might up my dose next week.

Day five: down 2 lbs..lean cuts still rockin Ive added it twice a day now and the P-Bold seems to be keeping my stregnth up.diet is spot on I cant waste this oppertunity.

Day six : I have hopped on the scale and I am 4 1/2 lbs down......strength is still up...60 lb DB flyes..I did add an additional 3ml of the P-Bold....

Day Seven:...weight is holding even after my cheat meal.....

Day Eight: Things are pluggin away very good..stregnth is still soild show now 16 weeks out..contest prep in full effect.

I apalogize Iam new to blogging and needed some coaching.....sorry PPL.....giving meat heads a bad name will be better in the future

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
I posted a starting pic from Jan to current the shirt off is whats current

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Day: 9 weight holding....but composition is looking better will up load new pics on Friday.

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Felling good this moring am cardio was intense......weight is up a little but......chest this afternoon...cant wait

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
well its been 9 days and I am feeling very good the P-Bold is keeping strength up as well as my spirits I feel good while I am on this....16 weeks to go ppl

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Felling good this moring am cardio was intense......weight is up a little but......chest this afternoon...cant wait
Nice. Sounds good so far

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Thanks for the support this is becoming an amazing journey .......Andro factory products seem to be what they say they are..I need to re order soon...LOL

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support this is becoming an amazing journey .......Andro factory products seem to be what they say they are..I need to re order soon...LOL
Buy me some more lean cuts :) lol

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Up early....took my lean cuts and some black coffee sweating already time for sunday Quads and CARDIO

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Well it has been over a week on these products and Iam 5 down total...with a noticable increase in shoulder thickness....and I notice my sex drive is skyrocketed......sorry maybe TMI...but Iam being honest on my blog.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it has been over a week on these products and Iam 5 down total...with a noticable increase in shoulder thickness....and I notice my sex drive is skyrocketed......sorry maybe TMI...but Iam being honest on my blog.
Np. Sexdrive is something I like to hear! Good effects:)

jackedshane

jackedshane

Awards
Day 10 woke up this am ready t hit very stoked....got to the gym hit abs .....and stretched ...hoped on the scale still 225LBS but getting denser looking