Bulk-up Lean Cuts Stack Question

M

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
I have never run a PH before. I have been looking at this stack due to the fact it recommends a bulking period and then a cut. i have read some logs and the results from these products that I have seen have been amazing. My questions are...are these methylated Ph's? And what do most of those who have taken these products use for PCT? I have seen DAA and Erase as a good combo to get everything back in sync. Any help is appreciated. I am highly interested as these seem to be low side effect and great results. Also a promo code would be nice! little pricey lol!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Who recommends that? You can use them together or solo, otc pct should be fine but is user dependant....

M

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
On the site it says 6t weeks of bulk followed by 6 weeks of lean cuts. I may just go with the Bulk-Up. I have read nothing but good about it. Can anyone tell me how long one bottle will last? Is a 4 week cycle long enough for results to be seen?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
On the site it says 6t weeks of bulk followed by 6 weeks of lean cuts. I may just go with the Bulk-Up. I have read nothing but good about it. Can anyone tell me how long one bottle will last? Is a 4 week cycle long enough for results to be seen?
Id go 8 weeks at 4 caps

M

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
That's two bottles correct? Does it come with anything else other then the Bulk-Up? The site doesn't give much information.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nope just the bottles

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The site info on that stack can be a bit misleading.
Basically it is saying "take both together to lean up and add mass" or "take one product, take a break (PCT!) and then take the other" and then rinse and repeat if you like :)

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Check out my log under andro factory
Currently doing just what you are asking about and they are working great to this point