Androfactory stacking guidelines

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Stacks page is live! If you're not sure what Androfactory products will work well in a stack, check it out and save yourself the hassle. Don't forget to use the code 4thOFJULY at checkout to save yourself 25% for a limited time only.

Bulk-Up/Focus Stack
If massive muscle gains is your goal and you need a powerfully intense drive and motivation in the gym then BULK-UP + FOCUS is what you want.

Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
If fat loss (or weight loss) is your #1 goal then LEAN-CUT + FOCUS will provide an unparalleled transformation -- simply due to the extra activity-promoting and appetite suppressing effect of FOCUS. Separate they are incredible; together they are unstoppable.

Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut Stack
If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting after an off cycle. Replace fat with muscle!

Bulk-Up/Lean-Cut/Focus Stack
If strength and aggression are the most important to you, then LEAN-CUT + BULK-UP is the stack you want. Adding in FOCUS will only improve your motivation and commitment to your workouts! Making them not only easier but make you want to hit the gym more! You can choose to stack them or do 6 weeks of bulking with drive and motivation first then follow it with 6 weeks of cutting and motivation after an off cycle.

And don't forget Max-Bulk is FINALLY IN STOCK and P-Bold is finally BACK IN STOCK!!!

For more answers on how to build your stack and any other stacking questions you might have, post away and one of the reps will get back to you.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Very informative . If I get chosen for the bulk I'm stacking with Lean Cut if not I'm running it solo. Either way the July 4th deal is awesome !!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my pbold/lean cut stack was awsome!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established