- 06-21-2013, 03:18 PM
- 06-21-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm not trying to step on AF Reps toes here but..
Supplements and prohormones are very different from each other.
You shouldn't be touching any test boosters, prohormones, designer steroids, or AAS until you're well above 21.
06-21-2013, 03:38 PM
06-21-2013, 03:41 PM
06-21-2013, 03:43 PM
Not sure if recommending a hepatotoxic compound over a DHEA based prohormone is smart. Granted you said low dosed, but then the gains would be very limited.
06-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Thanks alot guys. I'm gonna still do more research and make the decision once I know more about them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By evankyle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-11-2008, 05:30 PM
- By guyver2k in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:40 AM
- By gotrugby07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:56 PM
- By loony41 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2006, 12:42 AM
- By noober in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-12-2003, 10:57 PM