First prohormone?

armada24

Awards
I've seen some good reviews on Andro Factory supplmenets I was wondering if I should use one of the products from there as a starter prohormone. I'm 18 and 200lbs. I've gained alot of muscle naturally and my lifting numbers are pretty high for my age.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not trying to step on AF Reps toes here but..

Supplements and prohormones are very different from each other.

You shouldn't be touching any test boosters, prohormones, designer steroids, or AAS until you're well above 21.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I've seen some good reviews on Andro Factory supplmenets I was wondering if I should use one of the products from there as a starter prohormone. I'm 18 and 200lbs. I've gained alot of muscle naturally and my lifting numbers are pretty high for my age.
Hmmm your young but do the research I wouldn't advise Anyone to take under 21, but I was young when I started as well. Just know what you need man learn the basics alot of other people are gonna talk **** but either way your still gonna do it just do it safety. For you I'd start off taking something easy like halo, but low dosage.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Agreed!!! Under 25 or 30 your really going to mess up your natural levels.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if recommending a hepatotoxic compound over a DHEA based prohormone is smart. Granted you said low dosed, but then the gains would be very limited.

armada24

Awards
Thanks alot guys. I'm gonna still do more research and make the decision once I know more about them.