1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

Cool Raising the Summer Temp: Lean-Cut and Focus

Southrn's Raising the Summer Temp

Hey guys this is going to be my 6 week log of Lean-Cut and Focus. I will be giving a pretty much day to day log of how these two products make me feel along with the visual and strength differences.

Background about me (Skip if you want):
    Let me give a little back story before I get into the juicy details. I am 21 about to be 22 years old and this is going to get me back to where I was. I like many of people reached a plateau where I lost the drive. My focus slipped about a year and half back due to me thinking I was good enough compared to the people around me. My strict diet and workout regiment started to slip first with me losing desire to run then I gave in and ate fast food and started drinking soda again. So I went from being around 200-205 to upwards of 240-250 in about 3-4 months times. I then woke up one day and was just disgusted of what I had become so I knew before I could get back onto my love of stims and supplements I had to rebuild my foundation.

I started by becoming one with the fish and switching out all beverages for water. Next came the hardest hurdle but beer and cheap food went away. After the past few months of becoming one again with myself and recovering that lost connection of: mind, body, soul. I wanted something to jump start me, something needed to jump out to me and that is when I came across these forums a few nights ago. So with the help of y'all I hope to redefine myself once more with good fellowship and great products.

The Weigh In:
    I am currently 21
    Coming in at 217
    Height 6'5"

Main Actors (Supplements):
    3 Bottles of Lean-Cut
    1 Bottle of Focus
    Both of these will be the Staples of this.

Supporting Cast:
    Daily Vitamins
    OxyElite Protein(Got it on sale, but when my containers of this run out will be switching to ON)
    Chicken, oh how we all love chicken.

Possible Guest stars(Undecided if should be ran, where y'all come in!) :

Alphamine or OEP Powder
    Genomyx Protocol: I own some but never opened and tried it so still out whether I should throw this into the mix?!

Post Cycle:
    I have multiple products along with serms in stock to run after this. I will choose this later on based on how I feel physically.

Dosing(My idea but will be tailored with feedback from y'all) :
    Lean-cut - 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Focus - 1/1/1/1/1/1

Others to be added

The workout:
    Cardio in the AM 3-4 times a week. (Running)
    On days not running I will throw in a bit of a longer elliptical or biking session before my workout.

I will also be running a 4 or 5 day lifting split. I haven't decided on which one of my specific programs I want to run yet.

Final part of the workout, if I wish to accept... I want to run Tapout XT in the morning either first thing or after my run. I know many are like I've gone full retard, but I enjoy the movements, the bit of yoga, and just the flexibility it helps bring to my body.

Diet:
    Still trying to get it all down, but will probably maintain my current diet with addition to higher levels of proteins and gallons more of water. I'm more then likely doing to run a deficit diet.

Goals and Accountability:

Goal
    - I will be applying for the military here in a few months and I want to be in the best shape of my life. It's something I always wanted to do and I am going to hopefully find myself, push myself, and recreate my self mentally and physically or at least head in that direction with this as my catalyst.

Accountability- This will be me holding myself accountable with the added pressure of y'all watching hopefully pushing me in the right direction!

Start Time/Run Time:
    T - 1 week

Disclaimer this is my first real log attempt and I hopefully will be able to provide more base numbers when I start working out. Any comments, concerns, or criticisms please let me know. Hell if this seems like a horrible ****ing idea, please please please let me know!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

*Reserved for Later*
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

awsome! im using alphamine with my lean cut/pbold log and its working great. whats ur pct line up?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    awsome! im using alphamine with my lean cut/pbold log and its working great. whats ur pct line up?
    I'm thinking Finaflex Revo with Pure test also might include lean xtreme. I have others if I feel this is stronger then I'm expecting, but this stack normally tends to get me back to feeling balanced.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

Day One:
    Not sure if it's just a mental feeling or not but I took my dossage this after noon when my package came in and I've felt incredibly warm since then. Might be all just mental we shall come to see. Will weigh in tomorrow and get my pics.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

Day four:
    The past few days I have really noticed the warming effects of Lean-cut. Along with that I'm not too sure how much it's effecting my workout, but my endurance has seemed to go up during my workouts. The one I really noticed has been Focus. It sort of has the same effects on me as adderall or Vivance. It really puts me in this zone and gets me up and going. It is sort of an addicting feeling being this awake and concentrate so shortly after waking up and taking it.

Also for what it is worth I am feeling leaner when I'm getting up in the morning, I can't tell yet if that is actually true or me just running a head game.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

Day Seven:
    I feel like the compounds are getting more in my system. I am actually feeling a little leaner and my workouts have been growing more intense without as much fatigue. I feel I'm slowly progressing from just a mental feeling to the products taking hold of me.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ohh I'm def in with that dose :-) posting any before pics?
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

Day 10:
    I'm starting to feel leaner and stronger. Yesterday was legs and today was shoulders. Through out both workouts I felt I had a mental edge along with a greater endurance. I'm expecting to really start feeling the benefits of this stack as I get to week 2. I am feeling leaner in the mid section while still feeling like my strength is increasing which isn't usually the case when I'm trying to slim down.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ohh I'm def in with that dose :-) posting any before pics?
    I have some on my phone which I need to get up loaded. I figure I'll do a before, mid, and final posting for three sets of pictures. The before should be up soon!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Southrn View Post

I have some on my phone which I need to get up loaded. I figure I'll do a before, mid, and final posting for three sets of pictures. The before should be up soon!
    Awesome. Thanx big man
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.51%

Day 13:
    Incredible leg work out this morning. Feeling my strength and energy to continue to rise! Weighed in this morning after my work out and cam in at 212.5. Not sure how much of this is water due to my excessive water drinking during workouts but I am feeling leaner and meaner!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.18%

We've heard so many great results from people adding FOCUS to any stack. The results have been focus, clarity and drive on top of their originally purchased choice: bulking, cutting, hardening..

Nice to see you stacking it.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Any updates?
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

He melted
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.61%

Lol ^^

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 12:30 PM