sample

  1. Registered User
    gravitygames's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    sample


    Id like to sample some of this product first?? Im looking for some of the best test boosting products but have never tried this.

  2. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    what exactly do u want to sample? im pretty sure there isnt samples available for their products....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Registered User
    gravitygames's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    im looking for a top notch test booster for on cycle off cycle use. im using the ams 4ad 1ad and wanted to try some while on and off during the pct. ive used **** hcgen worked good but i feel mmy body get use to it and it only tickeled my libido.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    then bulk up is what you want, it would serve well as a test base.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Registered User
    gravitygames's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    nice who makes that or are we not allowed to say names. im new and tend to break forum rules so im trying to watch myself. but ya a good test base is whats up. thanks bro
  6. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,376
    Answers
    0

    ummm, ANDROFACTORY.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Registered User
    gravitygames's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    thanks bro gonna try me some.
  8. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0

    hvactech, thanks for helping out with your input. Bulk-Up seems like the logical choice for an effective, lean mass gainer that has a fair-to-good safety profile.

    I will ask about samples, however, most of the ingredients in the products take days to take effect and it comes down to the consumer's risk:cost:benefit analysis and what you think is worth it to you.

    A product like FOCUS would be good to offer samples for, but again at the moment it costs upwards of 79.99 MSRP for a 21 day supply (usually can grab it for 59.99). Theoretically, a 7 day trial would be awesome. However, for the manufacturer it is not a benefit to produce such a trial size (in my opinion) not just due to cost issues, but for the customer as well. After 7 days of a product that offers immediate and cumulative benefits, the customer would run out and have to re-order that same business day only to wait another 5+/- business days to get the product to start up all over again.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Registered User
    gravitygames's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    i didnt realize it takes days for a test booster to work ive tried a few but they seem fast acting but short lived for the long haul. Im sure ive never tried a good one, i guess thats why i ask about them. Thanks force of green any help would be great. the hcgen i used was fast acting but short lived my body was aclamated to it fast. thanks
  10. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    i didnt realize it takes days for a test booster to work ive tried a few but they seem fast acting but short lived for the long haul. Im sure ive never tried a good one, i guess thats why i ask about them. Thanks force of green any help would be great. the hcgen i used was fast acting but short lived my body was aclamated to it fast. thanks
    Gravitygames, I understand where you're coming from. Many products that have ingredients that supposedly raise testosterone, do so by raising dopamine. The testosterone-dopamine connection has much to do with lowering prolactin (prolactin typically lowers testosterone). The increase in dopamine can and more times than not, will increase drive, aggression (or assertiveness), and motivation. These mental effects are correlated to increases in testosterone, but not necessarily caused by it.
    One can feel great on 500-1000mg of testosterone administered per week, but other hormones, neurotransmitters, etc. get out of whack and then the excess test typically makes that same individual feel lethargic, unmotivated, and flat.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Registered User
    gravitygames's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    thank you for the info good stuff
  12. Registered User
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    hvactech, thanks for helping out with your input. Bulk-Up seems like the logical choice for an effective, lean mass gainer that has a fair-to-good safety profile.

    I will ask about samples, however, most of the ingredients in the products take days to take effect and it comes down to the consumer's risk:cost:benefit analysis and what you think is worth it to you.

    A product like FOCUS would be good to offer samples for, but again at the moment it costs upwards of 79.99 MSRP for a 21 day supply (usually can grab it for 59.99). Theoretically, a 7 day trial would be awesome. However, for the manufacturer it is not a benefit to produce such a trial size (in my opinion) not just due to cost issues, but for the customer as well. After 7 days of a product that offers immediate and cumulative benefits, the customer would run out and have to re-order that same business day only to wait another 5+/- business days to get the product to start up all over again.

    Thanks so much for the info however I am wanting to place an order with AF and have been told there is a 15% code i could possiby use at check out can you help?
  13. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    im looking for a top notch test booster for on cycle off cycle use. im using the ams 4ad 1ad and wanted to try some while on and off during the pct. ive used **** hcgen worked good but i feel mmy body get use to it and it only tickeled my libido.
    For off cycle, Sustain is what you need. It will be available soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post

    Thanks so much for the info however I am wanting to place an order with AF and have been told there is a 15% code i could possiby use at check out can you help?
    Check your PM, I helped you out brotha
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Registered User
    mpdc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    40
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0

    You did u rock thanks so much and idea when sustain will be released ? Can't wait ! Thanks again for all the help
  15. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0

    I'll keep you updated, all I've been told thus far is it will be released this summer. Thanks for your support for our products, it is very much appreciated my friend! We really want to spread the word on these new products, they have been a long time in the making and we know that consumers will love it.
    We have THE safest prohormones on the market!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free samples?
    By snakebyte05 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 02:51 AM
  2. Pump Tech Free Sample
    By musclefreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 02:04 PM
  3. Free Pheromone Samples Available Again @ LS
    By Chemo in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 12:37 AM
  4. A sample day of my bulking diet
    By Jcc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in