sample

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

sample

Id like to sample some of this product first?? Im looking for some of the best test boosting products but have never tried this.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

what exactly do u want to sample? im pretty sure there isnt samples available for their products....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

im looking for a top notch test booster for on cycle off cycle use. im using the ams 4ad 1ad and wanted to try some while on and off during the pct. ive used **** hcgen worked good but i feel mmy body get use to it and it only tickeled my libido.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

then bulk up is what you want, it would serve well as a test base.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

nice who makes that or are we not allowed to say names. im new and tend to break forum rules so im trying to watch myself. but ya a good test base is whats up. thanks bro
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.3%

ummm, ANDROFACTORY.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

thanks bro gonna try me some.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hvactech, thanks for helping out with your input. Bulk-Up seems like the logical choice for an effective, lean mass gainer that has a fair-to-good safety profile.

I will ask about samples, however, most of the ingredients in the products take days to take effect and it comes down to the consumer's risk:cost:benefit analysis and what you think is worth it to you.

A product like FOCUS would be good to offer samples for, but again at the moment it costs upwards of 79.99 MSRP for a 21 day supply (usually can grab it for 59.99). Theoretically, a 7 day trial would be awesome. However, for the manufacturer it is not a benefit to produce such a trial size (in my opinion) not just due to cost issues, but for the customer as well. After 7 days of a product that offers immediate and cumulative benefits, the customer would run out and have to re-order that same business day only to wait another 5+/- business days to get the product to start up all over again.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

i didnt realize it takes days for a test booster to work ive tried a few but they seem fast acting but short lived for the long haul. Im sure ive never tried a good one, i guess thats why i ask about them. Thanks force of green any help would be great. the hcgen i used was fast acting but short lived my body was aclamated to it fast. thanks
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    i didnt realize it takes days for a test booster to work ive tried a few but they seem fast acting but short lived for the long haul. Im sure ive never tried a good one, i guess thats why i ask about them. Thanks force of green any help would be great. the hcgen i used was fast acting but short lived my body was aclamated to it fast. thanks
    Gravitygames, I understand where you're coming from. Many products that have ingredients that supposedly raise testosterone, do so by raising dopamine. The testosterone-dopamine connection has much to do with lowering prolactin (prolactin typically lowers testosterone). The increase in dopamine can and more times than not, will increase drive, aggression (or assertiveness), and motivation. These mental effects are correlated to increases in testosterone, but not necessarily caused by it.
    One can feel great on 500-1000mg of testosterone administered per week, but other hormones, neurotransmitters, etc. get out of whack and then the excess test typically makes that same individual feel lethargic, unmotivated, and flat.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.03%

thank you for the info good stuff
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    hvactech, thanks for helping out with your input. Bulk-Up seems like the logical choice for an effective, lean mass gainer that has a fair-to-good safety profile.

I will ask about samples, however, most of the ingredients in the products take days to take effect and it comes down to the consumer's risk:cost:benefit analysis and what you think is worth it to you.

A product like FOCUS would be good to offer samples for, but again at the moment it costs upwards of 79.99 MSRP for a 21 day supply (usually can grab it for 59.99). Theoretically, a 7 day trial would be awesome. However, for the manufacturer it is not a benefit to produce such a trial size (in my opinion) not just due to cost issues, but for the customer as well. After 7 days of a product that offers immediate and cumulative benefits, the customer would run out and have to re-order that same business day only to wait another 5+/- business days to get the product to start up all over again.

Thanks so much for the info however I am wanting to place an order with AF and have been told there is a 15% code i could possiby use at check out can you help?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gravitygames View Post
    im looking for a top notch test booster for on cycle off cycle use. im using the ams 4ad 1ad and wanted to try some while on and off during the pct. ive used **** hcgen worked good but i feel mmy body get use to it and it only tickeled my libido.
    For off cycle, Sustain is what you need. It will be available soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post

Thanks so much for the info however I am wanting to place an order with AF and have been told there is a 15% code i could possiby use at check out can you help?
    Check your PM, I helped you out brotha
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.01%

You did u rock thanks so much and idea when sustain will be released ? Can't wait ! Thanks again for all the help
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I'll keep you updated, all I've been told thus far is it will be released this summer. Thanks for your support for our products, it is very much appreciated my friend! We really want to spread the word on these new products, they have been a long time in the making and we know that consumers will love it.
    We have THE safest prohormones on the market!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free samples?
    By snakebyte05 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 04:51 AM
  2. Pump Tech Free Sample
    By musclefreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 04:04 PM
  3. Free Pheromone Samples Available Again @ LS