hvactech's lean-cut and pbold, 8 weeks of shreddedness!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nudes??
    did you already lose the ones you took of me last week?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

did you already lose the ones you took of me last week?
    Yeah. The wife found my stash. Suuuuuuuper awkward moment btw
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Yeah. The wife found my stash. Suuuuuuuper awkward moment btw
    not for me ;-)
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Name:  imagesfb.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  6.8 KBName:  imagesfb2.jpeg
Views: 115
Size:  6.5 KB
    I lost 500lbs and my neck looks like a vaaaaaaaaggggiiinnnnaaaa!!!

5. tried a new pre workout regiment today:
    1scoop glycomix
    1cap Nforce
    500mg agmatine
    4 caps peak beta
    1 scoop body octane
    10g leucine
    absolutely the best workout of my life, extremely pumped and had great focus....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    tried a new pre workout regiment today:
    1scoop glycomix
    1cap Nforce
    500mg agmatine
    4 caps peak beta
    1 scoop body octane
    10g leucine
    absolutely the best workout of my life, extremely pumped and had great focus....
    What do u think of that octane? I have a few samples of it but haven't used any yet

7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

What do u think of that octane? I have a few samples of it but haven't used any yet
    its a great non stimmed, non prop blend pre workout....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    its a great non stimmed, non prop blend pre workout....
    I may have to dig into it at some point soon. Love the new avi, btw, really funy pic!

9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I may have to dig into it at some point soon. Love the new avi, btw, really funy pic!
    yeah my son used my jaw to pull himself up
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    yeah my son used my jaw to pull himself up
    lol, kids are hilarious. my son is facinated with jamming his fingers in my mouth when I'm not paying attention. he thinks its the funniest thing

11. ive been using 4 caps lean cut and 10 ml's pbold and have just about finished this run. im going straight into IronMagLabs Msten Rx/epi-andro for 4 weeks then off to post cycle.
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

12. You'll be shredded when its all done.

13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    ive been using 4 caps lean cut and 10 ml's pbold and have just about finished this run. im going straight into IronMagLabs Msten Rx/epi-andro for 4 weeks then off to post cycle.
    Niceee. You definitely gonna look different from when u started lean cuts. How was 4 caps?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Niceee. You definitely gonna look different from when u started lean cuts. How was 4 caps?
    im progressively staying around 171, i have been carbing up every 3 days after a month of low carbs and i feel 4 caps helped maintain without any added bloat, retention, im also using Nforce by MAN to help control my high carb days.....im down a consistent 12-13 lbs and feel like another 5 lbs needs to come off before i consider upping cals....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

im progressively staying around 171, i have been carbing up every 3 days after a month of low carbs and i feel 4 caps helped maintain without any added bloat, retention, im also using Nforce by MAN to help control my high carb days.....im down a consistent 12-13 lbs and feel like another 5 lbs needs to come off before i consider upping cals....
    That's great. Means you leaning up. I like to carb up once per week. I can do without carbs for energy. Nice idk if I can run lean cuts at 4 caps. Ima need like 3-4 bottles. If you need tht extra 5lbs try carb loading once per week until you reach that goal.

Keep it up

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

That's great. Means you leaning up. I like to carb up once per week. I can do without carbs for energy. Nice idk if I can run lean cuts at 4 caps. Ima need like 3-4 bottles. If you need tht extra 5lbs try carb loading once per week until you reach that goal.

Keep it up
    I'm only carbing up every 3 days because I went so long without carbs that my body was becoming weak. between work and training I felt tired and lethargic, I will be going to carb up every Sunday from now on. that extra five pounds should be a breeze because as of yet I haven't performed dedicated cardio....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

I'm only carbing up every 3 days because I went so long without carbs that my body was becoming weak. between work and training I felt tired and lethargic, I will be going to carb up every Sunday from now on. that extra five pounds should be a breeze because as of yet I haven't performed dedicated cardio....
    Your body will adjust quick to carbs. The more you confuse it the better it will utilize nutrients. But I feel you on feeling lethargic. I never do when I'm low to no carbs. I keep fats pretty high when doing so.

Good! You'll definitely lose them 5lbs easily now with that change.

18. Keep up the good work man can't wait see how it all turns out
    Btw have you been doing a lot of cardio and if so have you noticed any diff with that taking the pbol?

19. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Keep up the good work man can't wait see how it all turns out
    Btw have you been doing a lot of cardio and if so have you noticed any diff with that taking the pbol?
    Not alot of cardio, just 5min pre and post workout for warmup/cool down. Jump rope on sunday in full sweats with some sorta stim pre....i sweat all day at work too
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

Not alot of cardio, just 5min pre and post workout for warmup/cool down. Jump rope on sunday in full sweats with some sorta stim pre....i sweat all day at work too
    You're a plumber right? Lol jk

You work new construction or repairs/maintenance? Just curious

21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

You're a plumber right? Lol jk

You work new construction or repairs/maintenance? Just curious
    Im a service technician, i work everywhere they send me but a little of everything....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. Final review coming.....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

23. alright final review time!
    so i ended up running this for 6 weeks, not 8. i decided to finish with 4 caps lean-cut and 10ml pbold which obviously wouldnt last a full 8 weeks with the supply i had. i ended up losing about 14lbs as im consistantly weighing in at 169lbs from 183. i never really felt an "on" feeling but the goal was to atleast maintain muscle mass while in a calorie deficient, and i accomplished just that. my dosing regiment went as follows:
    lean cut upon waking-all caps at once
    pbold every 6 hours-8am 2pm 8pm
    i missed a few pbold doses here and there but none the less everything worked out as planned, i ended up using 3 lean cut bottles and 3 pbold bottles. i had zero adverse side effects and did not use any supports or whatnot but am using an otc pct which is plain ole' daa and erase. i was using a low carb diet at 2000 cals and carb ups every sunday which felt great to shovel high carbs down my throat, i did use MAN Sports Nforce to control carb ups and post carbs. i did not perform dedicated cardio but did incorporate pre and post training cardio with some sunday evening jumprope in full sweats, i randomly used a few scoops of alphamine during the day to push me through work and keep me focused in general, i never have went this low in carbs and it took a toll on me and my work schedule. i also went non stim preworkouts via Body Octane for a stim break of sorts....
    for the most part i really enjoyed this run and feel that the effectiveness claims are legit and will more than likely use these products again, especially max-bulk and the upcoming muscle-up. most people will be taken back ny the prices but with the random promo codes and such its worth the fact of using otc pct's and no supports which equates to less money spent in the long run, plus it allows for more frequent cycles of these products..

brief recap:
    zero sides
    lost weight with no dedicated cardio
    no serm required
    no supports required
    perfect replacement for all you primordial fans

thanks to everyone who has followed this log and stay tune to the next one soon, btw the epi/msten log is temporarily on hold..
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

24. 14 lbs with no added cardio is a huge win dude! Nice job
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

25. That's very impressive dude!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

26. Nice. Shredded is right. Thats a huge bulk with a tight cut.

27. Very nice! Great log and final review. Good results too

28. nice results man, be proud of yourself
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

29. Nice work man

Keep up the hard work
    So let me ask u .....
    How was strength during and at the end of the cycle ...did it stay consistent drop or go up for the most part

About to run a cycle of bulk lean and focus or pbold lean and focus

Also interested in how a stack of pbold with bulk might be with a little focus ? Ummmmmm

Any recommendations

I am gonna post what I run

30. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Nice work man

Keep up the hard work
    So let me ask u .....
    How was strength during and at the end of the cycle ...did it stay consistent drop or go up for the most part

About to run a cycle of bulk lean and focus or pbold lean and focus

Also interested in how a stack of pbold with bulk might be with a little focus ? Ummmmmm

Any recommendations

I am gonna post what I run
    Strength was consistant, i was low cal and carb and felt tired a few times but everything worked as planned. Pbold can honestly stack with anything
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 02:31 AM
  2. brywal312's 2 weeks of fury (CUT w/T3 SD and EPI)
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 02:12 AM