First PH, why not some lean cut!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

i do prefer db's...i switched a few years ago and haven't really barbell benched ever since, once or twice with the powerlifters when they had bands and chains hooked up just for fun but DB is superior for chest development

dang i wish i was still on the lean cuts
    I agree. And tomorrow is my last day I'm so sad :/. Here are the end pics though, I feel like they Dont do my abs justice but oh well. Either way still got very lean and very nice lean mass gains on lean cut =D
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. thats some nice progress....if u flip from page 1 to that post, theres a big difference in your mid section
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   

3. Nice progress. You def can see a difference in your abs and back. Good job pimp juice
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. Thanks fellas =D I forgot to post arm pics I'll get those up tomorrow. For the last two days I'm taking 3 caps just for ****s. Tomorrows legs,my favorite day, gonna kill it.

Just for back from running and doing ladders and sprints. I'm wiped out. Time to pass out, later.

5. Dam dude big difference. U killed it.
    •   

6. so my run on lean cut is over PCT started today . I would love to thank ANDROFACTORY for the awesome product, it helped me with my cut like no other. It leaned me out, i gained a good amount of lean mass, and managed to gain strength . Perfect product id recommend it to anyone trying to cut up and gain lean body mass.

PCT :
    3g DAA
    2 caps of Erase
    ABE (2 caps pre 2 caps post)
    Staples + adding back in creatine . Creatine and erase compliment eachother nicely. Creatine = water into cells erase = gets rid of water outside of cells. Boom perfect combination.

Shoulders/Back today time to kill it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    so my run on lean cut is over PCT started today . I would love to thank ANDROFACTORY for the awesome product, it helped me with my cut like no other. It leaned me out, i gained a good amount of lean mass, and managed to gain strength . Perfect product id recommend it to anyone trying to cut up and gain lean body mass.

PCT :
    3g DAA
    2 caps of Erase
    ABE (2 caps pre 2 caps post)
    Staples + adding back in creatine . Creatine and erase compliment eachother nicely. Creatine = water into cells erase = gets rid of water outside of cells. Boom perfect combination.

Shoulders/Back today time to kill it.
    Awesome. Glad u enjoyed it. Can't wait to run mine. Pct time boy!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

8. Looking shredded in here man! Nice work
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

9. thanks fellas Ive increased my calories too 2500 to compensate for my 2 a days. Lift in the morning and sprint sessions during the night, except now because its hailing o_0 this storms insane.

Carb cycling is going well and im also back doing PHAT. I hit back and shoulders today and my back feels obliterated.

10. christ i ate so much today, i was ****ing starving all day for whatever reason. I ate around 3500 calories all healthy stuff though, i feel like an animal if only i was bulking haha.

11. Wow man you made that midsection disappear

12. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

I agree. And tomorrow is my last day I'm so sad :/. Here are the end pics though, I feel like they Dont do my abs justice but oh well. Either way still got very lean and very nice lean mass gains on lean cut =D
    Awesome work bro!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 04:32 AM
  2. Why not to jump the gun on PHs?
    By arizonanewbie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:54 PM
  3. Why not post some pics?!
    By dr ozz in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:49 PM
  4. First PH Cycle Advice for Cutting
    By Dump1567 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 04:04 PM
  5. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 10:33 PM