First PH, why not some lean cut!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up fellas, time to get this thing rolling here. Im just coming out of finals week and im ready to get diced up! Did a little cycle of albuterol and now decided to give lean cut a try to pack on some mass/lose fat.

Stats:
175lbs (lost 10 lbs on albut and somehow gained muscle o_0 im not complaining)
5 foot 8
Bf% - has to be around 11-12%, i can see my abs but my lower abs are faint.

I have two bottles of lean cut and im dosing 2 pills in the morning. For my PCT I am just doing daa/erase. I have a serm, clomid, on hand just in case something goes haywire.

My diet will be a deficit of 500 kCals, around 2200-2300 kCals with higher carbs on training days, lower carbs on off days. Protein will remain constant and fats will depend on what day it is (high carb/low carb).

Ill toss up some starting pics a bit later but i just wanted to make this log. Ill be running 2 caps a day for 6 weeks. Lets see what Lean Cut can do for me!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May 14th, third day on lean cut and I'm feeling great!

Dropped my calorie intake, took out a bunch of un needed sugar and already dropped more water and I'm looking leaner.

I notice lean cut is making me feel like I'm on top of the world. Literally I was in the gym the other day and just felt ****ing amazing. However it was legs day and I woke up and fell out of bed as soon as I tried to stand :].

The first day I test dosed at 1 cap and then immediately bumped to two for the past two days. I'm running alpha mine along side lean cut just to compensate for those early mornings and lack of sleep sometimes.

All in all its going well.all my lifts went up the other day and I started adding in super sets to all my lifting days. They seriously take your training to a new level. Here's my breakfast for today :

More to come! Also I would weigh myself but I'm very sensitive to insulin so my water weight fluctuates to much for me to look at the scale but I'll post pictures later today and go by the mirror since that's what counts.

Attachments

Thatguy_603

Awards
Following ! Slimming effects from this stuff is nice.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good luck and enjoy, mine will be up soon

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you might catch some slack around here....but nice headphones man

njphysique

Awards
As an Andro Factory sponsored athlete I'm definitely interested on how your cycle goes. I will be starting Bulk-Up tomorrow and will be posting a log on here but more importantly on the Andro Factory site. It'll also be a contest prep log for the NPC Tri State Championships Men's Physique Division on Aug 3rd in NJ.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second that nice headphones. Too bad they don't fit my head right haha.
Lol , I use skull candys to lift usually but I love my beats. Today was a rest day so just ate a moderate amount.

Tomorrow is chest/back so time to kill it. However my back is still TORN from dead lifts. Holy **** I felt like an animal doing legs the other day. Hopefully that carries over to my upper body, which lacks in size compared to my lower body.

More to come ****kkkkas

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice back development, thats a pretty good start to work.....those lines will continue to pop as you lose bodyfat

hw101

Awards
Subbed lets see the beast mode u leashed. Can't wait to see the finish product. Good luck

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the hell... I looked for the AF thread on the supplement companies list and saw you guys were gone and now you're back .... Lol alright I'll have to update you guys with everything tomorrow then.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the hell... I looked for the AF thread on the supplement companies list and saw you guys were gone and now you're back .... Lol alright I'll have to update you guys with everything tomorrow then.
just playing some hide and seek :wave2:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm I'm this

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows it going?
amazing. i am actually losing fat and gaining lean mass. My traps are bigger, shoulders are broader and my biceps are blowing up at the volume i added to them. I love this stuff, i tried mixing with alphamine but I literally couldnt stand the sweating lol but i do alphamine PWO and sweat buckets in the gym!

So all in all im about a week and a half in and im already feel the leaning effect. Literally I cant look at the scale because i am heavier than i look. Which only means lean mass! Ill update with my workout and pixs tomorrow! Today was a cheat and rest day, havent cheated in weeks it feels good . Soon I am going to start carb cycling once I drop another 1-2 % body fat. Stay tuned you goons!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very. So today was high volumeish legs. I'm followings PHAT like program, switching to fst 7 soon. I went in with a gray shirt and I came out with a dark grey shirt drenched in sweat he he.

Hack squat
4x10x 270
Super setted with DB lunges 35lbs and a good distance.

Stiff leg dead lifts ( went light becuase my.lower back was hurting. So I went slower on the reps and more tut)

135x10 warm up
185x 10
225x9
225x8
225x8
Drop set 135x15

Squats (present exhausted )

135x 12 warm up
185x 10
225x5
225x5

Calf raises
150x4x8

Weighted ab crunches super setted with oblique work
And cool down cardio for 10 mins

It doesn't look like a lot of volume on paper but its a killer. I usually do leg extensions and hammy curls but my legs were to dead.

And here's a pic.... (Not from today from shoulder arm day so pump is there lol) I'm also doing auxiliary bicep and trap work on random days because those are lacking in my eyes and I think its working....actually I've noticed a good amount of growth in my arms and traps already which i m loving!

Attachments

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am going to add some Anabeta elite for the cort control and extra boost...... During pct :p

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arms and Shoulders Today

I cant find my notebook (damn it) so will just say that my shoulder workout was rough. I had so many super sets and veins in my shoudlers popping out that I didnt even know were there! My vascularity has increased like a monster! When i was doing biceps my arms were about to explode.

All in all feeling good. I added a bunch of super sets to this day and it feels great i have the endurance to plow through them. Abs are also showing now ;) still those lower ones are being stubborn but almost there!!! More to come

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! What are you sitting at weight wise now that you are a couple weeks in?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! What are you sitting at weight wise now that you are a couple weeks in?
170 lbs. Today was a rest day so I ran sprints and worked my abs. See I'm seeing fat loss but I can easily see ,myself growing as well. It feels nice to be able to put on lean mass while losing fat.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Ya that's always a nice thing to see. Good work man

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas I keep forgetting to update, organic chemistry is kicking my ass! Anyway after a 4 hour study session I did chest/back for some relief.

Honestly I only feel like highlighting my workout. So I got 65x10x4 on incline db bench and in was feeling so good. Also on db fly's I did a drop set, after every set, of a weight 20 lbs lighter. It really tore.my chest up. I've been taking that approach for my arms and my arms have grown so I applied the mechanism to my chest and boom! Success.

My lats were just flaring out from pull overs it felt so good. Great.pumps today.

I think its time I start carb cycling. I'm at that point where eating low carbs isn't doing as much as it did. So every 4-5 days I'll carb up slightly with 200g of carbs. Nothing crazy. I have veins in my lower abs and yet the definition isn't where I want it to be -___-. I lift abs with a good amount of volume and weight 4-5x a week at 10-15 reps and higher for obliques.

Any suggestions? I feel like if I have veins in my lower abs my bf % should be low therefore my abs shod be seen correct?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My abs are visible at high bf percentages, seems like when i cut down they dont get anymore visible

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My abs are visible at high bf percentages, seems like when i cut down they dont get anymore visible
You need to get them deeper. Do weighted abs

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do, 10-15 reps. Should I do more sets?
Try to stick to 8-10 reps range. How many sets do you do? Also do some planks that helps tremendously

njphysique

Awards
As an NPC Competitor and an Andro Factory sponsored athlete I definitely like weighted ab exercises but for higher reps 20-50 reps per set.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As an NPC Competitor and an Andro Factory sponsored athlete I definitely like weighted ab exercises but for higher reps 20-50 reps per set.
Yes Brian we know you're with AF :p. Thanks man I never saw good results with higher reps though.

Ah today was a rest day so I decided to carb up and hit legs hard tomorrow with some cardio/abs and arms aux work. Going to hit it hard. Most likely swimming as well so stay tuned.

Also I'm about to increase volume, heavily. I'm ending my summer semester and can add huge volume to the last 3-4 weeks on lean cut. But **** I'm excited for pct as well! Great stack going on there as well!

All in all I may have to look into bulk up for the winter :]

njphysique

Awards
Sounds good man. Hit it hard or not at all!

I definitely recommend Bulk-Up. I'm starting my 3rd week tomorrow at 9 caps a day. My strength is through the roof, up 3 lb at 3,500 calories as per my contest prep coach's plan and I'm leaning out so my calories are going up to 3,750 starting tomorrow.

Keep up the good work.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man. Hit it hard or not at all!

I definitely recommend Bulk-Up. I'm starting my 3rd week tomorrow at 9 caps a day. My strength is through the roof, up 3 lb at 3,500 calories as per my contest prep coach's plan and I'm leaning out so my calories are going up to 3,750 starting tomorrow.

Keep up the good work.
Holy **** 9 caps.... You must eat those like skittles !

njphysique

Awards
Good morning all!

If you're curious how BULK-UP is then check out my BULK-UP/Contest Prep Log here

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229812-andro-factory-sponsored.html

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength is going up. I'm loving lean cut. My arms were exploding today. I don't know if its lean cut or not but I'm getting mood swings. I woke up angry, came home tired and now I feel almost depressed with highs and lows o_O lol maybe just a bad day. I'll update with pictures tomorrow!

njphysique

Awards
Just take a look at progress pica from your worst condition to now. That'll cheer you up. Keep it up man!!! Good times await.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Ups and downs come and go but overall you're all good! Great place to start at btw, you're already lookin lean!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas. My diet yesterday : 90g of fats, 220g protein, 110g of carbs. I had an ice cream down at the beach which consisted of most of my carbs lol.

Today I'm crashing my carbs below 50g and its an off day so after work I'll hit cardio and abs and post the n00dz up after my session.

Once my summer class finished I'm going to swap over to the CKD diet and take it from there.

njphysique

Awards
What's the CKD diet? Never hears of it

njphysique

Awards
Ah very cool. I cycle my carbs when I get about six weeks out from a competition. Three day cycle high moderate low.