First PH, why not some lean cut!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I worked arms earlier in the week so since my shoulder is finally healed (knock on wood) im dedicating today to shoudlers ohhhh let the volume begin!
    Nice. Kill it
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

I hit shoulders pretty hard, going for volume staying within 8-12 reps (mainly 8-10).

DB Shoulder Press (7 total sets, up and down the pyramids of giza baby!!!!)
    Side raises super setted with DB shrugs (4 sets each)
    rear DB flys super setted with front raises (3 sets each)
    BB shrugs (7 sets here with 1 drop set)

Talk about volume batman! I love volume i can honestly say that is what my body responds well to. Working in the 3-6 rep range for power works well too but i have found through programs that incorporate high amounts of volume (FST7, GVT, arnolds lifts, PHAT) i have grown like a monster. Dont get me wrong, ive grown off of 5x5 , looking to do 5/3/1 in the winter, but i didnt grow nearly as much when i did volume. Learning what works best for your body is so much fun, i love kicking up the volume!

Todays arms (yeah again ) doing arnold super sets going to do the same thing i did earlier in the week adding a set to each. So doing 4 seats per 4 super sets. Lets get it babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Id also like to add that im going to start carb cycling so maybe Brian can chime in and help me out/take a look at my regimen for carb cycling.

Monday- Low/No carb 0-50 g
    Tuesday- low carb- 50-100g
    Wednesday- medium carb 100-150g
    Thursday- medium carb 100-150 g
    Friday- low/medium (my reasoning for this is to deplete glycogen from my medium carb days before my two high carb days) about 100g
    Sat/Sun - Both high carb up days split into two between 150-250g of carbs.

I could go with this or i could go with a simple 3 low carb days (50-100g) and 2 high carb days (150-250g) instead of having set days.

Can anyone chime in on this? Ive carb cycled before during a recomp but i didnt feel like i did it correctly .

So I read Brian's blog and it was very good in helping me with carb cycling. Just going to keep it simple with 1 low 1 medium 1 high , rinse and repeat. I noticed that ever since I increased my volume gvt/Arnold stuff my appetite went through the roooooooooooooooooooooof. I had to increase my calories to 2600 today but I also did 200 kcal worth of cardio so it evens out. I love the volume .
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

GvT makes you eat like an animal but I always loved the amount of volume in the lifts as well. Very cool looking at you're lift numbers over time. Never even looked into carb cycling, wish I could help
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    GvT makes you eat like an animal but I always loved the amount of volume in the lifts as well. Very cool looking at you're lift numbers over time. Never even looked into carb cycling, wish I could help
    I know I ****ing love eating like an animal, makes me feel like one

So my abs pop now, they're ****ing gorgeous and I gained a good amount of lean body mass. I'm nearing my final days on lean cut :/ but man it was one helluva cycle!
    Vascularity- check
    Abs-check
    Sweat like an animal-check
    All lifts increased in weight-check

I couldnt be more happy with my results.so I decided on going with the Arnold volume route.

Chest/back all super settled

Flat bench
    Behind neck wide grip pull ups

Incline bench
    Cable low row

Flat db fly
    WG bb rows

Chest dips
    Neutral grip pull ups

All done with 4 sets, each super settled , minimal rest in between. I find working antagonist pairs makes the lift easier and more natural in a way and doesn't interfer with the weight I pull or push. Tomorrows legs can't wait =D
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Still killing it I see . Nice man sounds like its going great for u.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Still killing it I see . Nice man sounds like its going great for u.
    why thank you for stopping by.

Legs were a killer the other day. Volume and a bit of power.

SQuats 7 sets, up and down the pyramid again (12,10,8,6,3,10,12)
    Stiff legged dead lifts 7 sets also in the same pyramid fashion.
    Super setted 3 sets of leg curls and leg extensions
    4 sets of barbell lunges
    3 sets of calf raises ( i usually go 4-5 but i was dead by the end of this lift)

I love volume but for legs i cant lift light lol, maybe its an ego thing but my legs respond well to lower rep ranges. Everything else responds well to 10-12 volume rep ranges for whatever reason.

I started carb cycling, had a low carb day the other day (90g of carbs) now today will be a medium carb day (150-180g carbs) then tomorrow 220+g of carbs to end my high carb day. I like carb cycling, it makes me feel like im somewhat in a bulk because of the power carbs give me but im still shredding fat. I also am still in a 400-500 kCal deficeit and doing 200-400 kCal worth of cardio daily (Except the day before legs day). Cardio really ramps up my metabolism as well, so its a good thing when i can just feel myself getting leaner and leaner.

Literally have new veins everyday and 7 veins now in my adonis belt, freaking crazy !

All is going well, arms/shoulders today! Time to get it done.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Some serious vascularity going on, jealous.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Some serious vascularity going on, jealous.
    Thanks man

Chest/Back today, im switching barbell bench/incline to db. Barbell just doesnt do it for me, ive gained a lot of good chest mass on db and it makes for a good squeeze so if it aint broke dont fix it! New training schedule for summer is 6 days on 1 day off, ive upped my calories back to 2400 with carb cycling , still in a deficit , but carb cycling is helping with recovery which is always a good thing. Time to kill it, shoudlers feel a bit sore but lets get it done!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

A much better squeeze. I really enjoy benching as everyone else in the world but I often question how much it really does for my chest. Anyways.. I like using the dumbbells as well. Also works stabilization muscles along with chest. Sometimes I swap the barbell out for db chest presses every now and then.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man

Chest/Back today, im switching barbell bench/incline to db. Barbell just doesnt do it for me, ive gained a lot of good chest mass on db and it makes for a good squeeze so if it aint broke dont fix it! New training schedule for summer is 6 days on 1 day off, ive upped my calories back to 2400 with carb cycling , still in a deficit , but carb cycling is helping with recovery which is always a good thing. Time to kill it, shoudlers feel a bit sore but lets get it done!
    i do prefer db's...i switched a few years ago and haven't really barbell benched ever since, once or twice with the powerlifters when they had bands and chains hooked up just for fun but DB is superior for chest development

dang i wish i was still on the lean cuts
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

i do prefer db's...i switched a few years ago and haven't really barbell benched ever since, once or twice with the powerlifters when they had bands and chains hooked up just for fun but DB is superior for chest development

dang i wish i was still on the lean cuts
    I agree. And tomorrow is my last day I'm so sad :/. Here are the end pics though, I feel like they Dont do my abs justice but oh well. Either way still got very lean and very nice lean mass gains on lean cut =D
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

thats some nice progress....if u flip from page 1 to that post, theres a big difference in your mid section
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Nice progress. You def can see a difference in your abs and back. Good job pimp juice
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks fellas =D I forgot to post arm pics I'll get those up tomorrow. For the last two days I'm taking 3 caps just for ****s. Tomorrows legs,my favorite day, gonna kill it.

Just for back from running and doing ladders and sprints. I'm wiped out. Time to pass out, later.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Dam dude big difference. U killed it.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

so my run on lean cut is over PCT started today . I would love to thank ANDROFACTORY for the awesome product, it helped me with my cut like no other. It leaned me out, i gained a good amount of lean mass, and managed to gain strength . Perfect product id recommend it to anyone trying to cut up and gain lean body mass.

PCT :
    3g DAA
    2 caps of Erase
    ABE (2 caps pre 2 caps post)
    Staples + adding back in creatine . Creatine and erase compliment eachother nicely. Creatine = water into cells erase = gets rid of water outside of cells. Boom perfect combination.

Shoulders/Back today time to kill it.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

so my run on lean cut is over PCT started today . I would love to thank ANDROFACTORY for the awesome product, it helped me with my cut like no other. It leaned me out, i gained a good amount of lean mass, and managed to gain strength . Perfect product id recommend it to anyone trying to cut up and gain lean body mass.

PCT :
    3g DAA
    2 caps of Erase
    ABE (2 caps pre 2 caps post)
    Staples + adding back in creatine . Creatine and erase compliment eachother nicely. Creatine = water into cells erase = gets rid of water outside of cells. Boom perfect combination.

Shoulders/Back today time to kill it.
    Awesome. Glad u enjoyed it. Can't wait to run mine. Pct time boy!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looking shredded in here man! Nice work
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

thanks fellas Ive increased my calories too 2500 to compensate for my 2 a days. Lift in the morning and sprint sessions during the night, except now because its hailing o_0 this storms insane.

Carb cycling is going well and im also back doing PHAT. I hit back and shoulders today and my back feels obliterated.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

christ i ate so much today, i was ****ing starving all day for whatever reason. I ate around 3500 calories all healthy stuff though, i feel like an animal if only i was bulking haha.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Wow man you made that midsection disappear
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I agree. And tomorrow is my last day I'm so sad :/. Here are the end pics though, I feel like they Dont do my abs justice but oh well. Either way still got very lean and very nice lean mass gains on lean cut =D
    Awesome work bro!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 03:32 AM
  2. Why not to jump the gun on PHs?
    By arizonanewbie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:54 PM
  3. Why not post some pics?!
    By dr ozz in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 06:49 PM
  4. First PH Cycle Advice for Cutting
    By Dump1567 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 03:04 PM
  5. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 09:33 PM