Testing Lean Cut

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Just placed an order for 2 bottles of lean cut. Goin to give this a try solo to see how it does. I've been out of the game for awhile but have a history of PHs and did a test run (cyp) awhile back. Since I've been out for a little but and summer is coming up I need to lose some bf. Might as well give this lean cut a go since there isn't many logs on it or solid info yet. My plan is to do this solo and keep calls and carbs at a minimum. Ill post a more refined and detailed adgenda later along with my current bf.

Main goals here are to:
1) Cut bf obviously
2) Keep my current muscle mass
3) Ultimately see what this can do

Elementary setup is as follows (like I said more detail later)
- I bought 2 bottles for a reason. I don't plan to stash one I plan on doing 2 caps a day in the AM.
- Running this to the max for about 6-8 weeks
- Workouts will be Mon-Fri. Alternating Lift/cardio

Background
- Military
- Training for about 7 years
- History of ph and gear
-Cyp, Hdrol, mdrol, JW, Havoc/Epi/, Trenazone (hated it)...
- Did a few logs in the past, wayyyy back when
- Current college student seeking masters

Stats:
Age - 24
Weight - 196
Bf - (?)
Height - 6' maybe 6'1''
Running my first half marathon this weekend!!
(Will update the weight/height/and bf for precision later)

Like I said previously I'm just looking to see what this can do. Ill post my cutting diet later, but my main interest here is to see how this amps up the fat loss. Placed the order today so I should get it sometime next week. Cycle will start around then.

One last note: anyone interested in AF products and stalking to buy. The promo code for 30% off does still work. I got my 2 bottles for around 130 shipped!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely in for this run. I'm running mine in july. Looking forward to your fat melting cycle, hopefully lol. No before and after pics? It'll show more of what was defined more.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i also got 2 bottles, running for six weeks....can't wait to see how it works for you

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Here is a sample of what my diet will look like during cycle. I think its important to make sure the diet is spot on for a cutting cycle so after every 2 weeks I'll alter my diet just a bit.

Meal #1 (Breakfast)
3 Egg Whites
1 Whole Eggs
Small portion of steak
1 Banana
Multi Vitamin/5mg gutamine

Meal #2
1 cup oatmeal
8 oz. Sweet Potato
4 oz White Tuna
Scoop of protein (iso)

Meal #3
4 oz Chicken Breast
1oz Peanuts
One serving cup of greek yogurt

Meal #4 (Pre-Workout)
1 Banana yogurt shake
Scoop of protein

Meal #5 (Post-Workout)
Scoop of protein (iso)
5mg glutamine
8oz Apple Juice
Brown Rice

Meal #6
Salad with fat free Dressing
4 oz. Chicken Breast

Meal #7 (Just before bed)
8oz Cottage Cheese
OR
Greek Yogurt

Processed foods will be eliminated from this run, as well as soft drinks and any sort of sugar by those means. I'll maybe incorporate a cheat meal once on the weekends, but that is up for further analysis later (I normally do not eat those kinds of things anyhow). This is just a basis of a normal day diet. I may alter it before the cycle hits, but this is a good guideline so everyone has a general idea of the layout. Looks to be a little less than 2000cals a day. Protein should be hovering around 1.5x lean mass.

As stated earlier I will consider BF, weight, and determine my lean mass before the cycle. That way I can have a better look at how this should all layout. Looking at this now though it should be pretty solid. Key points here is to keep my metabolism going. Fuel the fire to keep it burning is a good concept to coin here.

Diet is definitely open and encouraged to critique. One final note note worth mentioning is I am indeed a runner so on the weekends I will most likely get antsy and want to go out for a run. If this happens (which I know it will on more than one occasion) I will document this as well. My runs are usually lengthy and pushed. A normal week of running is 3-5 miles 3 times a week and a long run upwards to 7-9 miles once a week. Average pace is around 8-9 mins a mile.

One final note for consideration is that I previously mentioned I'll alter my diet every two weeks as needed. This will just be altered to consider my lean mass at the current time, and to adjust my cals/carbs/fats to keep the BF loss prominent.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
I have to say I'm pretty psyched to get this started! I've excluded weight training for the time being and have just focused on running and cardio since my marathon is Sunday. Once that has concluded I should be g2g with the weights and cutting using lean cut. Pretty excited to compare my results with the other logger 'thatguy_603'. Been awhile since I've been on here or I'd tag him if I knew how. His log is easy to find though

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rub-a-dub-subd

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
My order of 2x AF lean cut shipped today! Went for a short run of 4 miles. Nothing to say since I'm not runnin it yet, but I'm pretty pumped to start this and happy to see some subs to this!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for reviewing this man, much appreciated!
Subscribing.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to watch.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Thanks for the subs guys. I hope I do well logging this and get some great info out there.

I thought it would be worth a mention in saying I do drink caffeine. It is limited to one coffee mug a day. My mug hold 3 cups I usually fill it up 2.5 cups and cream and sugar. For the cycle, however, since I'm cutting out the sugar I will be drinking it black. Just thought I should put this out there since there will be some caffeine consumption on cycle. I think I would go insane at school without it.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Great diet ...setting a good standard.
Thanks Cordeen! I think a solid diet is the best way to really test a cutter sup. IMO if the diet isn't solid you really didn't prove anything for a sup. Ill start out with that diet then after 2 weeks in ill reevaluate weight bf% and lean mass to adjust my protein intake, carbs, cals, and all the like.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
I'm definitely in for this run. I'm running mine in july. Looking forward to your fat melting cycle, hopefully lol. No before and after pics? It'll show more of what was defined more.
I'll have to make sure everything is squared away for pics. I have some very 'unit identifying' tattoos since I am military. If I can figure out some photoshop techniques or have a mate hook me up ill gladly post em bud!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to make sure everything is squared away for pics. I have some very 'unit identifying' tattoos since I am military. If I can figure out some photoshop techniques or have a mate hook me up ill gladly post em bud!
Just scribble on them in Paint

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand. If you have an iPhone there are lots of apps that can blur certain areas of a pic. As Fl3x said there's also paint on the computer to scribble on the tattoos.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Not sure if anyone has experienced this or not, but looks like I was originally charged for my lean cut purchase and the transaction showed up in my banking history (normal). Now it does not appear in my banking history (pending or finalized). Called my bank and they said they originally had the charge and then it was gone (funds back and everything).

They are as baffled as I am. Anyone have this happen or can shed light on this? Did I get free lean cut? Ha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
re send it to my Pay Pal...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hows it going in here

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Well I have to say it's been a long time since I've been able to post here. Haven't started my lean cut yet. My unit went out on a mission so I had to go. Good news were all back and good.

Ill be starting the cut cycle on Monday. I apologize for the delay. Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone! Hooah

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good to hear, its treating me nicely....

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if anyone has experienced this or not, but looks like I was originally charged for my lean cut purchase and the transaction showed up in my banking history (normal). Now it does not appear in my banking history (pending or finalized). Called my bank and they said they originally had the charge and then it was gone (funds back and everything).

They are as baffled as I am. Anyone have this happen or can shed light on this? Did I get free lean cut? Ha
I did. Never heard back.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
I know I said I would start this Monday, but since it was Memorial Day I did not. Started it today, 2 caps in the morning.

Weight - 198
BF - 12.6%
Height - 6' 0''

I usually don't like starting off a cycle or whatever with cardio but I did with this run of lean cut. Took two caps this morning and ate everything mentioned in the previous diet post in my log. Nothing that great today, just a 4.5 mile run on trails and through the park. I did notice I had a little bit more energy for my run than I usually do, but I would say that's just because of the excitement of getting back into shape.

From reading other logs I could see that people were sweating a lot more than usual. I can usually do a threshold run and not sweat too bad but I was sweating pretty good today. Now before anyone gets too excited about this, the weather today was sunny with a high of upper 80s when I went running. So nothing really to base the excess of sweat on. Ill be hitting the gym tomorrow and doing a quick run on the treadmill to finish tomorrow so ill see about the sweating then.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 3

Today was day 3 of lean cut. Pretty solid so far. Second day I hit the gym. Pretty usual workout with nothing special. Whenever i hit the gym I always warm up a bit with a 15 minute run on the mill. I did however notice myself during my lifting wanting to go back over and run and do cardio again. That usually never happens so I finished with a 45 minute run on the mill.

Day 3 (today) I did cardio only. Went running at the park and through the trails for about an hour. When the weather is this hot I don't wear a shirt while running. I wore my headband though and it was completely soaked about halfway through. Even though it was up in the 90 degrees today I was definitely sweating a lot more than I usually would on a run which was awesome! Felt great as usual after my run. Ill weigh in and do another bf check on day 5. Tomorrow will be the gym again.

An additional note: I get thirsty quite easily. Even though I usually hydrate very well and pee clear, I was thirsty all day. I can only conclude the reasoning behind this is myself sweating more than usual.

I think I said this in an earlier post but I have cut out all unnecessary sugar in my diet. I'm sure everyone knows what I mean by that. It's pretty easy to do this especially if you don't snack, but many don't know that things like Gatorade and what not have a lot of sugar in it. Ill be staying away from those for now and mainly sticking to water.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 4/5

Weight - no change
BF - 11.5%

No change in my weight but my bf percentage is down .5 already, so that's pretty surprising! Day 4 hit the gym and it was almost a repeat of day 2 at the gym. I did legs but I really wanted to run for some reason so I ended with a 5 mile run on the treadmill watching Dr. Phil. Not my choice but hey it what was on.... Day 5 I weighed in and I went on a nice 7 mile threshold run. Did about 500 meters (slow at the pool) with one of my mates and then ended the day doing some insanity with my roommate. Never have I done insanity before, but if anyone is on the fence about trying it I highly recommend it.

Feeling great on lean cut. No alpha male or anything like that, but I sweat like there is no tomorrow. It's like once I walk in the gym or get out of my car at the park for a run in sweating. It's pretty awesome actually.

Additional note for this update: I have noticed water intake is critical while on lean cut. I'm at 2 caps in the morning and if I don't finish a 20oz of water or two an hour ill get a slight headache. If I do notice a headache coming on ill just water log it and I'm fine within 30 mike. Loving this stuff so far!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 6

Hit the gym today and did legs. Was with ol girl so we did some lunges and what not along with my workout. I threw on some weights for the lunges to get a bit more out of it. I was mainly on the machines for most of it, but I did get some solid squats and dead lifts in. Finished off with a solid workout for my abs which included an inverted medicine ball sit-up toss and I did partake in the ab blaster class (which was exhilarating considering I was the only guy in there). Then of course an easy run (3.1 miles in 23 mins). Tomorrow will be a run with a few mates. We're planning on going 10 miles through the trails at the park and through the city so that should be pretty solid.

Additional notes for today - I've been working my abs every day whether it be sit ups planks leg raises bicycle kicks torso twists etc... I've been sleeping exceptionally well and always wake up very rested and am able to get out of bed without being a zombie for a half hour. My mood is great and I always seem very positive in and outside of the gym.

Side note - I am on 2 caps a day but Lately I have been wondering what 3 caps a day will do. Any thoughts on this? If its safe and g2g I may try to amp it up to that within the coming weeks sometime. Ill have to plan it out to do with my 2 bottles I have now, or buy another if need be.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts or input on going to 3 caps a day with this?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any thoughts or input on going to 3 caps a day with this?
I say go for it. You can go even 4 caps. I'm going with 3 straight off the bat and might go up to 4 caps. IMO 3-4 will be the sweet spot.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
I say go for it. You can go even 4 caps. I'm going with 3 straight off the bat and might go up to 4 caps. IMO 3-4 will be the sweet spot.
Sounds good man, thanks. Look like ill go 3 soon then finish up the last few weeks with 4 caps. We're gonna need a bigger bottle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good man, thanks. Look like ill go 3 soon then finish up the last few weeks with 4 caps. We're gonna need a bigger bottle.
Nicee. Now it's even a better log lol. Lookin forward on how that treats you. Word up. Supersize bottle :)

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Nicee. Now it's even a better log lol. Lookin forward on how that treats you. Word up. Supersize bottle :)
Yes sir! I'm definitely looking forward to doing it! Thanks for the input bud

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 7

Hit up a great 10 mile run today through the park, trails, and city. It was about 85 degrees today and nearly clear skies. Definitely worked up an awesome sweat! I know I am running a lot of miles while on lean cut which is for sure beneficial, but I don't want anyone to feel like they need to run as much as I am to get great results. I would highly recommend looking into above/ below threshold running and threshold running. Great ways to build your endurance and burn fat while running. A quick google search will give all the info you need.

Breaking down my run into miles and how my body responds (due to the high mileage I ran at threshold): mile 0-2 is always that beginning feeling where you get tired and think about the mileage ahead of you. Mile 2-3 is the hump for me where I make it over and I'm in my groove for the long hall. Mile 3-4 runners high kicks in (for those unfamiliar, runners high is a term that runners use to explain that second wind feeling. You feel great and ready to conquer whatever. This is due to the endorphins being released in your body). Mile 4-8 autopilot and cruise control baby! Mile 8-10 is the final few and I usually crank it up because I know the run is almost over.

Key points of the last paragraph are miles 0-4. If you can run even just 3 miles you're burning good fat. Runners high is different for everyone but trust me you'll know. Once you hit that your body knows its working hard so it needs to kill the pain so it releases those endorphins. No pain no gain? Pretty much exactly that. So hit that runners high and go the extra mile and you'll burn solid fat and you will feel great the rest of the day.

Today was my cheat day with my diet. I knew I was going to go out with the mates after the run and eat so this was a good day for a cheat day. Had pizza with the fellas and a solid much deserved Mountain Dew icee from the gas station.

Additional notes for this day: I have decided to crank it up a bit with lean cut. Weeks 3-4 will be 3 caps daily and weeks 5-6 will be 4 caps daily. So we will see what that does. My mood is still great. I was a little edgy today though. I have exams since I'm doing a summer semester, but all in all it's great on lean cut!

Hope everyone has a good one! Cheers!
M

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how many bottles are you running? 4 caps would be 10 days per bottle

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
Day 8-12

Weight - 194.0
BF - 11.1

Just a quick summary of what's up with lean cut as of now. The past 4 days have been very solid. I've lost around 1% bf and I have lost a little bit of total weight as well. Pretty happy with the results for just under two weeks. I haven't had much time to post each day because of exams and studying but I can definitely tell lean cut is amazing! I feel great all the time, however, small things can irritate me. For example day 9 I was pretty pissed about having to stop and get gas after class ha. Anyways, day 14 will start 3 caps a day. Lets see what that does!

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
how many bottles are you running? 4 caps would be 10 days per bottle
Hey bud, it'll be 3 bottles even. (14 days * 2 caps) + (14 days * 3 caps) + (14 days 4 caps) = 126 caps/42 per bottle = 3. Perfect match!

I'm pretty pumped to run it like this and post the results! My goal is single digit bf by the end, while maintaining my weight.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive been running 3 caps for a while now

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
very nicely, seems to be cutting away at the mid section. also using pbold at 8ml a day, my log is in the AF section. by the time i bump pbold to 10ml the log will be 6 weeks....then bridging into IML epi-andro

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
very nicely, seems to be cutting away at the mid section. also using pbold at 8ml a day, my log is in the AF section. by the time i bump pbold to 10ml the log will be 6 weeks....then bridging into IML epi-andro
Yeah man I've been stalking your log. Looks like your progress is really solid over there! Did you measure bf% at any point? Nonetheless really legit run you have going. Get at it brother!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i dont pay much attention to bf and weight, just the visual image. bf is def lower

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
echo echo....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont pay much attention to bf and weight, just the visual image. bf is def lower
i'm with u on that....i could care less if i'm 90lbs and 30% bodyfat as long as i'm happy with the way i look