Poll: What should Androfactory make next?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What do you want to see Androfactory make next???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    What do you want to see Androfactory make next???


    This idea came to me earlier while I was sipping some preworkout BCAA's out of my shaker and swallowing some pills from my tackle box. I said to myself... "Self, why don't I have a sweet Androfactory shaker cup, pill box, or shirt??"

    If your preference is not in the poll list, click "other" and write your response in a reply here!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

  2. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    P.S. Muscle-Up is next in line for release, so don't forget that when making your decision
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    A nice Methyl 1-Testosterone clone.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    A nice Methyl 1-Testosterone clone.
    Omg...drooling
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Omg...drooling
    I would be your most loyal customer!!
  6. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    lol isnt that kind of banned?

    what about a topical dhea since dermacrine is taking for-fuking-ever to release. or recreate sustain alpha since androfactory pretty much made everything else pp made. tryingg to stay in the realm of dhea metabolites lol
  7. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    What about a non-menthyl phera based product?

    Theres an unpopular prohormone around that converts to phera, but you need a lot if it for it to work. Combined with androfactory's delivery system it could possibly work at lower affordable doses.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  8. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    lol isnt that kind of banned?

    what about a topical dhea since dermacrine is taking for-fuking-ever to release. or recreate sustain alpha since androfactory pretty much made everything else pp made. tryingg to stay in the realm of dhea metabolites lol
    I don't think they want to go the typical route but that would be sweet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    What about a non-menthyl phera based product?

    Theres an unpopular prohormone around that converts to phera, but you need a lot if it for it to work. Combined with androfactory's delivery system it could possibly work at lower affordable doses.
    Another great idea. I loved phera (the real stuff).
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I don't think they want to go the typical route but that would be sweet!



    Another great idea. I loved phera (the real stuff).
    Let me know if you need the name of the compound.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  10. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

    Let me know if you need the name of the compound.
    I accept PMs lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    always want to see new supplements but i wouldn't mind some nice UA androfactory type shirts
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  12. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    what about a black liver clone o.O?

    or any of the popular methyls but sell it in bulk so you only need one bottle and its cheaper to buy. helladrol works this meod and is probly the most popular hdrol. i want a 200ct epistane, or a 200ct tvar.
  13. Banned
    Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    P.S. Muscle-Up is next in line for release, so don't forget that when making your decision
    Muscle-up is to gain weight ??
  14. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53853

    We are focusing on non prohormone life extension right now and apparel. fyi...

    But will defiantly adjust things for you guys.
  15. Banned
    Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    want to gain some more weight...please suggest
  16. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    We are focusing on non prohormone life extension right now and apparel. fyi...

    But will defiantly adjust things for you guys.
    Awesome news!
    Let's hear what the people want and hopefully we can deliver!

    Keep the votes coming guys.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    54637

    a 5a-hydroxy laxogenin based supplement
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  18. Registered User
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    At my house. Dur.
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    98803

    A anti inflammation product. Joint combo. And stumach support. Kinda like a multi but not. I would call it staple multi. Lol
  19. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,348
    Rep Power
    2545564

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    always want to see new supplements but i wouldn't mind some nice UA androfactory type shirts
    shirts would be nice....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  20. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    BUMP
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Registered User
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,344
    Rep Power
    333773

    Just make a test booster/ OTC ai to go along with your current products for now. And then move on from there
  22. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,348
    Rep Power
    2545564

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Just make a test booster/ OTC ai to go along with your current products for now. And then move on from there
    agreed. a good all in one pct product, perfect to offer in stacks
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  23. Registered User
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    san diego ca
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,428
    Rep Power
    264919

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Just make a test booster/ OTC ai to go along with your current products for now. And then move on from there
    x2!!
  24. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    I would like to see something that mimics HCG. Also, some kind of fat burning break through. Ive read that the reason we get fat as we get older is because our test levels decrease, well, I have been on and off AAS now for about 2 years or so and at times had test levels of over 1600, did cardio 4 times per week and while my diet was not super strict it was not bad either and my body fat has not been below 10% since i got into my late 30s. So there must be something else going on in the body when you get older that science has not discovered. When I was 23 i just lifted weights and ate and my body fat was 8.5%. Now i do AAS, cardio and diet and cant break 10%. Currently im on HCG, Clen and T3 for 7 weeks. Cardio 4 times per week 35 minutes per session and fairly good diet and when I started I was at 15.3% body fat and within 4 weeks down to 12.3% but i have been stuck on 12.3% for 3 weeks.
  25. Registered User
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    285282

    We want some kind of dhea that converts to dbol.
  26. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,323
    Rep Power
    908042

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I would like to see something that mimics HCG. Also, some kind of fat burning break through. Ive read that the reason we get fat as we get older is because our test levels decrease, well, I have been on and off AAS now for about 2 years or so and at times had test levels of over 1600, did cardio 4 times per week and while my diet was not super strict it was not bad either and my body fat has not been below 10% since i got into my late 30s. So there must be something else going on in the body when you get older that science has not discovered. When I was 23 i just lifted weights and ate and my body fat was 8.5%. Now i do AAS, cardio and diet and cant break 10%. Currently im on HCG, Clen and T3 for 7 weeks. Cardio 4 times per week 35 minutes per session and fairly good diet and when I started I was at 15.3% body fat and within 4 weeks down to 12.3% but i have been stuck on 12.3% for 3 weeks.
    its all about diet... and the fact your hormones are dwindling on the daily.. GH play a big role.. do you pin that too?
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  27. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,348
    Rep Power
    2545564

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post

    its all about diet... and the fact your hormones are dwindling on the daily.. GH play a big role.. do you pin that too?
    i pin m1d black
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  28. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,323
    Rep Power
    908042

    20 gague pins fit those pills into yer ass/.???
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  29. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,348
    Rep Power
    2545564

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    20 gague pins fit those pills into yer ass/.???
    i know ;-)
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  30. Registered User
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    343810

    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    its all about diet... and the fact your hormones are dwindling on the daily.. GH play a big role.. do you pin that too?
    No, not right now; but I did try GH a while back but didnt see any effects; but I was not on AAS back then.
  31. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Bump!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Some good suggestions in hear. Don't worry Andro Factory has some exciting new products that should be out after the first of the year.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  33. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,976
    Rep Power
    3421803

    How about a 1-test dhea metabolite?? Something to contend with FRL's 1-dhea products, or Finaflex's....love me some 1-dhea
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  34. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    Something along the lines of Tren would be fun
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  35. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1187161

    I would love to see a dbol ph. Or a tren clone or topical ph
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  36. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,976
    Rep Power
    3421803

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I would love to see a dbol ph. Or a tren clone or topical ph
    Trenavar would be great! Somebody just released the dbol ph, but the verdict is still out on its effects as of yet.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  37. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

    Trenavar would be great! Somebody just released the dbol ph, but the verdict is still out on its effects as of yet.
    I would also like a 1-dhea ,5-dhea and 5-preg topical. Would be interesting!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  38. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,976
    Rep Power
    3421803

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I would also like a 1-dhea ,5-dhea and 5-preg topical. Would be interesting!
    These seriously are all great ideas - sign me up!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  39. Registered User
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    811535

    I'd be interested in a Sarm that's dosed effectively. Something you could run for a long recomp.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
  40. Registered User
    cubs1987's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Champaign
    Age
    27
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    77149

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'd be interested in a Sarm that's dosed effectively. Something you could run for a long recomp.
    seconded!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do YOU want to see next from EBF
    By EBF Inc in forum Enhanced Body Formulations
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 09:31 PM
  2. What would YOU like to see SNS make next?
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 676
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 03:43 PM
  3. Maximize V2 Flavors: What do YOU want to see next?
    By allnatural923 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
  5. What do you want to see stacked with HAVOC?
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in