LEAN-CUT - Reviews and Logs

  1. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    LEAN-CUT - Reviews and Logs


    Creating this central access point for the ease of everyone to track real world feedback and experiences with LEAN-CUT.

    All, please feel free to link your logs and/or post your personal results.

  2. Registered User
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11534

    can't wait! I should be posting soon... today was my second day about to go do a back work out! Should you be able to feel it already or does it take likea week?
  3. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    can't wait! I should be posting soon... today was my second day about to go do a back work out! Should you be able to feel it already or does it take likea week?
    I'm always going to say it will take a few days to notice anything from most PH's, but one thing I did notice about 6-7 hours after my dose (2 caps) yesterday was my mid section area felt cool yet hot, kind of like Icy Hot, and I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat.
    The mid section feeling I described could possibly be due to cortisol reduction. I felt the same feeling from Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate Smolder.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Registered User
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11534

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm always going to say it will take a few days to notice anything from most PH's, but one thing I did notice about 6-7 hours after my dose (2 caps) yesterday was my mid section area felt cool yet hot, kind of like Icy Hot, and I woke up to a pillow drenched in sweat.
    The mid section feeling I described could possibly be due to cortisol reduction. I felt the same feeling from Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate Smolder.
    I felt this as well although I only took 1 pill. Do you recommend 2 or not for a first timer? I have definitely been sweating more I feel like
  6. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    I felt this as well although I only took 1 pill. Do you recommend 2 or not for a first timer? I have definitely been sweating more I feel like
    That's great, if you're feeling that with one a day by all means keep it up! I would recommend feeling it out at one a day for a beginner to assess tolerance. If effects aren't as prominent in a few weeks then up it to two caps.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Registered User
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11534

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That's great, if you're feeling that with one a day by all means keep it up! I would recommend feeling it out at one a day for a beginner to assess tolerance. If effects aren't as prominent in a few weeks then up it to two caps.
    OK will do! this morning was my fourth day! the feeling hotter/sweating, is a good thing right?
  8. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,389
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post

    OK will do! this morning was my fourth day! the feeling hotter/sweating, is a good thing right?
    Yes indeed, it is a thermogenic, so increased sweating=more fat loss.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Anyone who received product feel free to comment or link here.
  10. Registered User
    Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    195

    day 8 today.. 2caps per day. nothing of note yet.
  11. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hungus View Post
    day 8 today.. 2caps per day. nothing of note yet.
    You've got a several weeks left yet. I hope things pick up for you, please keep us informed.

    Whats your training and diet look like?
  12. Registered User
    Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    195

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    You've got a several weeks left yet. I hope things pick up for you, please keep us informed.

    Whats your training and diet look like?

    Doing DC training as I have for the last year. Kcals are about 400/day below maint w/ focus on keeping protein at 1.5 gm/lb. Also using 5-alpha test and added Alphamine last friday. I wasn't expecting much yet, just reporting in. As I recall, SD didn't really kick in until mid-week 2 for me either.

    Now that I think about it, I can't say I haven't noticed anything. Days 3-7 I felt abnormally happy and calm (probably quite disturbing for those around me).
  13. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Any other users of LEAN-CUT feel like chiming in with feedback?
  14. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    can't wait to start hearing more and more feedback
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11534

    I just started weeks 3 today... still not much.. maybe a little more aggression... not really seeing much difference in body comp though. about the same weight 168-169 and I have been in a calorie deficit so maybe gaining some muscle. Been doing 1 cap... maybe I should up it to 2? Or should I just wait? ANd If I do one cap should I take both in morning?
  16. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Quote Originally Posted by jakebake View Post
    I just started weeks 3 today... still not much.. maybe a little more aggression... not really seeing much difference in body comp though. about the same weight 168-169 and I have been in a calorie deficit so maybe gaining some muscle. Been doing 1 cap... maybe I should up it to 2? Or should I just wait? ANd If I do one cap should I take both in morning?
    You're seeing results, maybe not gigantic but I think you wanna dabble with 2 caps and see more. So go to 2caps in the AM due to the daily delivery. If I were you that's what I would do at this point.

    Thanks for the updates.
  17. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    we will see what 3 caps at 6 weeks can do...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. Registered User
    jakebake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    11534

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    we will see what 3 caps at 6 weeks can do...
    trying to make us look bad? lol

    But I did go to 2 caps the past 2 days so we will see what happens! Now I need to decide if I want to just stop at 4 weeks or have to buy another bottle to go 6 weeks.
  19. Registered User
    Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    53
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    195

    Going into the third week myself. I've been at 2 tabs since the start (along with 5-Alpha Test). I added Alphamine 9 days ago. I've dropped 3 lbs this week. Belly looks trimmer.
  20. Registered User
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,344
    Rep Power
    333773

    Are you guys logging this and for some reason I can't find it? Haha
  21. Registered User
    Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nh
    Posts
    704
    Rep Power
    84686

    I'll be logging it follow me here
    Thatguys Logging lean-cut
  22. Registered User
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,344
    Rep Power
    333773

    will do
  23. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    I'll be logging it follow me here
    Thatguys Logging lean-cut
    Definitely following ...good luck bro..
  24. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734
  25. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734
  26. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. jwa254 reviews and logs Controlled Labs PROnom 23
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Alpha T-2 review and Log
    By Fitnessmade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:45 AM
  3. D-drol log Review and Suggest
    By EireRugby in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in