Let's "FOCUS" on Pregnenolone

  1. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Let's "FOCUS" on Pregnenolone


    This hormone is nothing new to the supplement industry as most of us know. Well it may be showing it's face again in the very near future - aka FOCUS.

    So with this thread I'd like to open up the floor to discussion and the many benefits that "real life users of this hormone here on AM have experienced". We know the literature exists through clinical testing and any google search on it's benefits will generate hundreds of findings.



    But here's the real-life effects I experience....

    Stimulant Effect - A small dose of Pregnenolone in the morning, even 5-10mg, clears my head so well and amplifies the effects of my morning coffee like no other. Afternoon grogginess disappears and my head stays clear day and night. I find I would wake in the morning more clear headed too.

    Joint Pain - I never expected this one but I noticed that when I have taken this in the past that the pain in my right shoulder from playing a ton of volleyball decreased substantially.

    Anti-Anxiety - Big one here, especially in regards to my job and delivering speeches. It's weird but I seem to become more social aand less anxious but able to speak better in front of groups without getting caught up in panic as easy. My brain feels like it's firing faster.

    Synergism with a Test Booster - I introduced Pregnenolone after being on a natural test booster for sometime. The first day noticed the "piggy back" affect it had. I shoot now to stack a little with all my test boosters.


    Comments?

  2. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,444
    Rep Power
    1292453
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    nice write up....i've used pregnenolone in the past...def a nice supplement to help with lethargy and grogginess from other ph's
  3. New Member
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    115505
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    52.15%

    lets "FOCUS" on releasing Lean-Cut!! lol jk but Im really excited for the release.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    4289811
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good stuff!
    Preg is not that bioavailable orally but when paired with an enhanced delivery method it makes a big difference.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Good stuff!
    Preg is not that bioavailable orally but when paired with an enhanced delivery method it makes a big difference.
    Thats one pf the reasons i never took it... but now you should really see it work.
  6. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm real sensitive to a lot of "stim" type products...the enhanced delivery of pregnenolone in FOCUS may make me telekenetic...lol.
  7. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I'm real sensitive to a lot of "stim" type products...the enhanced delivery of pregnenolone in FOCUS may make me telekenetic...lol.
    Ooooo... what about seeing through walls? Or flying? I wanna be like superman.
  8. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    4289811
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump!
    Come ask the expert!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Bump!
    Come ask the expert!!!
    Who that is?
  10. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I felt preg helped me reset things back to the way I felt when I started supplements years ago...there was once an awesome product called Reset-AD and it contained pregnenolone along with other adrenal gland compliments and man oh man I responded great to that stuff!!
  11. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    4289811
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I felt preg helped me reset things back to the way I felt when I started supplements years ago...there was once an awesome product called Reset-AD and it contained pregnenolone along with other adrenal gland compliments and man oh man I responded great to that stuff!!
    My goodness, I loved Reset AD! I wish they'd bring it back lol.
    Southland's Revamp works decent, that's what I am using right now.
    Nothing beats preg though.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Advanced Member
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18357
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    83.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    My goodness, I loved Reset AD! I wish they'd bring it back lol.
    Southland's Revamp works decent, that's what I am using right now.
    Nothing beats preg though.
    I'm pretty sure that Southland's Revamp is the exact same thing as Reset AD. I believe the company(can't believe I forgot their name, because I too loved Reset AD) had to close/go bankrupt/disolve because of issues from the government giving them a hard time over Aspire36. The same people released most of the same products/formulas under Southland's name when they formed a new company some months after the first one closed. Revamp seems to work as good for me as Reset did and has all the same ingredients, so I am happy. But I am very much looking forward to FOCUS, since the effects are markedly stronger with super-5-preg and without the sometimes too powerful adrenal extract.
  13. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post

    I'm pretty sure that Southland's Revamp is the exact same thing as Reset AD. I believe the company(can't believe I forgot their name, because I too loved Reset AD) had to close/go bankrupt/disolve because of issues from the government giving them a hard time over Aspire36. The same people released most of the same products/formulas under Southland's name when they formed a new company some months after the first one closed. Revamp seems to work as good for me as Reset did and has all the same ingredients, so I am happy. But I am very much looking forward to FOCUS, since the effects are markedly stronger with super-5-preg and without the sometimes too powerful adrenal extract.
    Palo Alto Labs was the company. And pregnenolone was in Reset-AD and not in Revamp. Both deliver.

    But pregnenolone really seems to augment many areas of neural enhancement....FOCUS will prove just that.
  14. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98808
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    My goodness, I loved Reset AD! I wish they'd bring it back lol.
    Southland's Revamp works decent, that's what I am using right now.
    Nothing beats preg though.
    Reset ad worked huh? I was skeptical...
  15. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214981
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post

    Palo Alto Labs was the company. And pregnenolone was in Reset-AD and not in Revamp. Both deliver.

    But pregnenolone really seems to augment many areas of neural enhancement....FOCUS will prove just that.
    Revamp has pregnenolone in it as well. Same exact formula.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...p-60-caps.html
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  16. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post

    Revamp has pregnenolone in it as well. Same exact formula.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...p-60-caps.html
    Nice..so it does...missed that one...Thx.
  17. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214981
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.09%

    No prob.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  18. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    A warm welcome to pregnenolone in our new FOCUS product.

    Available March 15.

    FOCUS Supplement Facts
  19. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any idea of the suggested price?
  20. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    4289811
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    $55.65 a bottle with the preorder deal.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53856
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    3.67%

    Sale ends soon..


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    $55.65 a bottle with the preorder deal.
    Sale ends soon..

    So get the discount while you can.

    Logs are getting started to. Can't wait to see the Drive you guys get with 5-preg and 5-DHEA.

    Post your pix!

    -AF
  22. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53856
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    3.67%

    FOCUS Product Page


    Check out the write up if you haven't already.

    FOCUS Product Page


    You'll find the

    Supplement Facts
    Write-up
    Steroid Profile
    Cycle Guide
    CP+R
    Training & Nutrition
    ..and more!
  23. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  24. Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

    Check out website for the actual price.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Any idea of the suggested price?
  25. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Will let you guys know how this compares to Androdrive, tomorrow. Since starting Androdrive, I never stopped until the raid. Even then, I scooped a bottle off Ebay after my last reserve ran out. I take this product very seriously.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  26. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Will let you guys know how this compares to Androdrive, tomorrow. Since starting Androdrive, I never stopped until the raid. Even then, I scooped a bottle off Ebay after my last reserve ran out. I take this product very seriously.
    Please expand on your results. If I had the coin I would have ordered a bottle myself.
  27. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Please expand on your results. If I had the coin I would have ordered a bottle myself.
    I've always had issues with motivation and Androdrive made me feel like a new man. There was just a wealth of intrinsic motivation and drive that came along with the formula and I could easily get away with a lot less sleep and still be fully recovered & growing. As far as immediate effects, I could tell the difference from day 1 and day 2. There was just more interest in doing the mundane as well. I'll let you know tomorrow after I dose.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  28. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    4289811
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I've always had issues with motivation and Androdrive made me feel like a new man. There was just a wealth of intrinsic motivation and drive that came along with the formula and I could easily get away with a lot less sleep and still be fully recovered & growing. As far as immediate effects, I could tell the difference from day 1 and day 2. There was just more interest in doing the mundane as well. I'll let you know tomorrow after I dose.
    Just got mine today, glad to see you around, I remember how much you liked the product before.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Just got mine today, glad to see you around, I remember how much you liked the product before.
    I actually used your code for my order
    Freedom means nothing here.
  30. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    4289811
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I actually used your code for my order
    Blushing!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  31. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Blushing!
    I'm researching more on the link between choline and pregnenolone. Even by itself, preg can raise acetylcholine levels with just a low dose. The individuals who do NOT respond to the racetams, don't respond not because they have tolerance or whatnot. It has to do with adrenal function and pregnenolone is the only way to get the racetams to work again. NMDA modulation can also reverse amphetamine tolerance and opiate tolerance.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  32. Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

    did anyone focus on Pregnenolone ???
  33. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    did anyone focus on Pregnenolone ???
    Do you mean, did anyone get focus while on pregnenolone? I have taken sublingual preg from a reputable company and in 25mg increments dosed 2x per day (maybe 3 if I wanted to stay up later) and have gotten an increased sense of well-being and a calmer mood. Pregnenolone modulates GABAergic channels. Most think that it will negate the effects of GABA and cause anxiety, insomnia, etc. Pregnenolone can actually prevent seizures, though it will contradict most anti-seizure/anti-convulsant medication.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  34. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Do you mean, did anyone get focus while on pregnenolone? I have taken sublingual preg from a reputable company and in 25mg increments dosed 2x per day (maybe 3 if I wanted to stay up later) and have gotten an increased sense of well-being and a calmer mood. Pregnenolone modulates GABAergic channels. Most think that it will negate the effects of GABA and cause anxiety, insomnia, etc. Pregnenolone can actually prevent seizures, though it will contradict most anti-seizure/anti-convulsant medication.
    I agree and even though straight pregnenolone without deliver agents lacks, I respond in the exact same manner and only a 10mg tablet upon rising.

    Afternoon drowsiness vanishes and a single cup of black tea hits like a triple expresso.
  35. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    I agree and even though straight pregnenolone without deliver agents lacks, I respond in the exact same manner and only a 10mg tablet upon rising.

    Afternoon drowsiness vanishes and a single cup of black tea hits like a triple expresso.
    The 10mg of oral preg raises acetylcholine levels in the brain while the small amount of caffeine inhibits the breakdown of acetylcholine, so I can definitely see the synergy here being great.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  36. Fred Anthony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Do you mean, did anyone get focus while on pregnenolone? I have taken sublingual preg from a reputable company and in 25mg increments dosed 2x per day (maybe 3 if I wanted to stay up later) and have gotten an increased sense of well-being and a calmer mood. Pregnenolone modulates GABAergic channels. Most think that it will negate the effects of GABA and cause anxiety, insomnia, etc. Pregnenolone can actually prevent seizures, though it will contradict most anti-seizure/anti-convulsant medication.
    LOL...that was a good response bout Pregnenolone.....thanks man!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362732
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have some Diesel Test DTP here, it has Preg in it. I simply popped one cap this morning and my coffee felt like speed. My head has been clear as a bell all day.
  38. New Member
    twistedfords's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.78%

    Now that is s great effect
  39. Senior Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    181506
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    10.4%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    How long after a cycle will the effects stay, drop right away or after a couple of weeks?
  40. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    How long after a cycle will the effects stay, drop right away or after a couple of weeks?
    Some acute effects may not still be present, but any physical enhancement is dependent on more important factors to just start diminishing. One may not be as sharp, motivation will return to baseline, and some other factors, but unlike with stimulants, FOCUS (preg in general) is nourishing to the system and adrenals, so expect to be recharged either way. That's the beauty of this product.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 02:52 PM
  2. Let's All Smoke Out on a 1/2 Pound
    By NasD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 06:22 AM
  3. Let's get a nerd on I love New York
    By Einherjar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 08:33 PM
  4. Need something for Focus, lookin on taking Clen
    By michael83wolves in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 03:05 PM
  5. Need something for Focus, lookin on taking Clen
    By michael83wolves in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in