Any news on Lean-Cut?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Any news on Lean-Cut?


    What's the status?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. i could have sworn i saw someone say the batch is being tested and expect it around valentines....which is tomorrow, fingers crossed
    •   
       


  3. say what!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i could have sworn i saw someone say the batch is being tested and expect it around valentines....which is tomorrow, fingers crossed
    Yup! I heard second week of feb. hopefully tomm is up for sale :-) I need it by next week
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Intro sale I hope too
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  6. crossing my fingers as well

  7. Judging by the Facebook page it looks like the talk is within 2 weeks. Maybe it will be tomorrow...who knows
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. I hope its today. Monday is my deadline lol. Fingers crossed.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I hope its today. Monday is my deadline lol. Fingers crossed.
    Oh you're setting our deadlines now?? :-p

    Well you guys heard the man. Get to it!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Oh you're setting our deadlines now?? :-p

    Well you guys heard the man. Get to it!
    Lol yup! Nah, but I went to your website and lean-cut is up for sale but for $89.50. Where's the intro sale? :-( I want more than 15% lol. Yes I am demanding hehe

    Name:  image-1059822751.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  39.0 KB
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  11. Boom

    ANDROFACTORY Q&A promo!!!

    Win some points!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Boom

    ANDROFACTORY Q&A promo!!!

    Win some points!
    They were answered already lol. Unless I copy and past what they put? Hehe
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    They were answered already lol. Unless I copy and past what they put? Hehe
    That's fine, and a little improv doesn't hurt lol.
    It's going to a random drawing. The more the merrier!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    That's fine, and a little improv doesn't hurt lol.
    It's going to a random drawing. The more the merrier!
    Lol. Okk.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    That's fine, and a little improv doesn't hurt lol.
    It's going to a random drawing. The more the merrier!
    Flex just pm me that extra discount. I'm ready to order ;-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Flex just pm me that extra discount. I'm ready to order ;-)
    Lol...still showing out of stock man. Clear your inbox though! I need to talk to you....
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Lol...still showing out of stock man. Clear your inbox though! I need to talk to you....
    Darn it lol. It's clear. Let me know if you still can't get through
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Darn it lol. It's clear. Let me know if you still can't get through
    Maybe a log for giving you all of those discounts?

  19. i too want this product but i have a month or two so i'll have to be patient

  20. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Maybe a log for giving you all of those discounts?
    Yea I might do one ;-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  21. Pre Order Sale


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Lol yup! Nah, but I went to your website and lean-cut is up for sale but for $89.50. Where's the intro sale? :-( I want more than 15% lol. Yes I am demanding hehe

    Name:  image-1059822751.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  39.0 KB
    If you are registered at ANDRO FACTORY you will get an email in the next few days for 30 percent off presale orders. Spread the word. Its going out in a few days.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post

    If you are registered at ANDRO FACTORY you will get an email in the next few days for 30 percent off presale orders. Spread the word. Its going out in a few days.
    Roger that sir
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Yea I might do one ;-)
    Might?! You mean will? Lol jk.... it would be cool if you did

  24. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

    Might?! You mean will? Lol jk.... it would be cool if you did
    Lol. There's a 85% chance I will. How does that sound? ;-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Lol. There's a 85% chance I will. How does that sound? ;-)
    Woohoo!!! I like those odds! AF Thanks You!

    If theres any questions for log or cycle info. Please by all means sir!

    I wont be far behind you on a log.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

    Woohoo!!! I like those odds! AF Thanks You!

    If theres any questions for log or cycle info. Please by all means sir!

    I wont be far behind you on a log.
    Lol I felt that excitement. Yea once I receive, well order the Lean-Cuts ill put up the log.

    Sounds good my man.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Lol I felt that excitement. Yea once I receive, well order the Lean-Cuts ill put up the log.

    Sounds good my man.
    Awesome! Cant wait! Ill be subbed when you do... and ill spread the word

  28. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

    Awesome! Cant wait! Ill be subbed when you do... and ill spread the word
    Are you going to follow my log too??
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Are you going to follow my log too??
    Noooo!



    Lol jk. Of coarse!!! Better follow mine!!! Its exhausting following logs....

  30. What's good? I need that good good. Any solid news yet?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any news on bulk Milk Thistle?
    By TheNinja in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 04:03 PM
  2. any ph for leaning/cutting?
    By ryaroberts in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 07:39 PM
  3. any suggestions on my cutting diet
    By keater824 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in