Have any AF reps ACTUALLY USED AF products??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Have any AF reps ACTUALLY USED AF products???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Have any AF reps ACTUALLY USED AF products???

Hi, I am just curious if any of the AndroFactory reps have actually used any of the AF products? Specifically Bulk-Up?

I am interested in Bulk-Up but want to know more about it, from first hand experience. There seems to be quite a few reps for AndroFactory now that know a lot about the products. Is this knowledge just from what the company has told you, or do you have some first hand experience as well?

I hope im not coming across as a dick with this, I just want to hear of some first hand experience before I spend a bunch of money...

Thanks

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by N.Woods Giant View Post
    Hi, I am just curious if any of the AndroFactory reps have actually used any of the AF products? Specifically Bulk-Up?

I am interested in Bulk-Up but want to know more about it, from first hand experience. There seems to be quite a few reps for AndroFactory now that know a lot about the products. Is this knowledge just from what the company has told you, or do you have some first hand experience as well?

I hope im not coming across as a dick with this, I just want to hear of some first hand experience before I spend a bunch of money...

Thanks
    no offense taken here. I haven't had the chance to use them yet.I'm interested in bulk up as well and will be giving this a go as my first run with andro factory.I've been running epharm's new pump spray so had to finish that first. The knowledge I've learned about the product comes from company info,my own personal research and results from the other similar compound.I agree as well you def want to get as much info as possible before blopping your money out for a new product.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    no offense taken here. I haven't had the chance to use them yet.I'm interested in bulk up as well and will be giving this a go as my first run with andro factory.I've been running epharm's new pump spray so had to finish that first. The knowledge I've learned about the product comes from company info,my own personal research and results from the other similar compound.I agree as well you def want to get as much info as possible before blopping your money out for a new product.
    Didn't I read in your pump spray thread that you weigh 139 lbs? I'd hold off for a few years before cycling anything... Well, anything hormonal anyways.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. New Member

Subbed for more reps replies
    Ego will get you nowhere if you allow it to serve as your navigator.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was only recently selected as a rep for ANDROFACTORY and have yet to use their products either, solely based on the fact that I just came on board but I am gonna plan a cycle this winter. I am in limbo of which product to run or if I will stack...unsure based on my goals.

I have however, used other 4-DHEA (found in BULK-UP) products with a different oral delivery and had good results. The additions of ß-DHEA and a-DHEA along with the optimal delivery in the BULK-UP formula will only take it to a higher level. I look forward to running it.

P-BOLD has already proved itself already as seen in other reviews and logs on here. Again depending on what amount of mass I am looking for I am unsure if I will run this one or not. All based on my goals.
  6. New Member

I'm surprised that after four days only two reps have decided to chime in on this......
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm surprised that after four days only two reps have decided to chime in on this......
    i haven't tried anything from Andro Factory as of yet, I saw mich was a rep and i've been working with him for awhile now...his character has always been top notch so i figured if he's supporting the company i'd be interested to see what it's about....so after a few pm's i joined the squad
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Sorry late to the show. I have not ran BULK-UP but have ran the main compounds many times. When I am ready to hit something hormonal again, which should be soon enough I will. With products that are hormonal you run into the challenge of fitting them into your program. There was no way to know ahead of time that we were going to be picked as ANDRO FACTORY reps and thus avoid any cycles for month leading up to being chosen. Trust me when I say no one is more excited to run the products than I. As far as my information I have 12+ years in the industry and have done my share of personal research over the years. ANything that ANDRO FACTORY has told me has not been new information as the majority of it I was familiar with. Hope this answers your questions. Take care.

9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Didn't I read in your pump spray thread that you weigh 139 lbs? I'd hold off for a few years before cycling anything... Well, anything hormonal anyways.

- Valdez
    Oh boy...

There are logs out now for bulk up for people to follow.

-Overdosed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Sorry late to the show. I have not ran BULK-UP but have ran the main compounds many times. When I am ready to hit something hormonal again, which should be soon enough I will. With products that are hormonal you run into the challenge of fitting them into your program. There was no way to know ahead of time that we were going to be picked as ANDRO FACTORY reps and thus avoid any cycles for month leading up to being chosen. Trust me when I say no one is more excited to run the products than I. As far as my information I have 12+ years in the industry and have done my share of personal research over the years. ANything that ANDRO FACTORY has told me has not been new information as the majority of it I was familiar with. Hope this answers your questions. Take care.

good point...i've had experience with the new dhea type products....4-dhea and 1-dhea to be exact
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why surprised?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Oh boy...

There are logs out now for bulk up for people to follow.

-Overdosed.
    Any reputable members? Or all brand new like the others?

- Skeptical
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well a couple former needto reps..hardly new but confirmed pimpers
    Cultivating Mass.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any reputable members? Or all brand new like the others?

- Skeptical
    Hello skeptical my name's

- Valdez
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Well a couple former needto reps..hardly new but confirmed pimpers
    I guess i shouldn't attack these two guys but that's the vibe i got from needto reps when they were around..buncha hustlers and product pushers
    Cultivating Mass.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hello skeptical my name's

- Valdez
    Quit using my name jack ass lol!

- Valdez
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quit using my name jack ass lol!

- Valdez
    Lol fine ill change it!

- Jerrod
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

I guess i shouldn't attack these two guys but that's the vibe i got from needto reps when they were around..buncha hustlers and product pushers
    no youre right, i also hate needto reps. theyre th most annoying product pushers ever and they rape every forum they contaminate. i like this forum cuz they dont go into every thread and suggest spending $400 on hcgenerate, formastanzol, transaderm, and n2guard on every single cycle. theyd probly suggest that stack for a daa cycle if someone asked

-ThunderHumper?
  19. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post

no youre right, i also hate needto reps. theyre th most annoying product pushers ever and they rape every forum they contaminate. i like this forum cuz they dont go into every thread and suggest spending $400 on hcgenerate, formastanzol, transaderm, and n2guard on every single cycle. theyd probly suggest that stack for a daa cycle if someone asked

-ThunderHumper?
    i respectfully ask
    please keep this thread on topic that company is no longer a sponsor here and ANDRO FACTORY threads should not be polluted with this type of posting as they have no ties to that company.thank you
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i respectfully ask
    please keep this thread on topic that company is no longer a sponsor here and ANDRO FACTORY threads should not be polluted with this type of posting as they have no ties to that company.thank you
    OK, back on topic.

- Valdez
    You never answered the question.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

you and YG both repped for them here at AM. and more than likely still do at other sites. doesnt seem that far off topic.
  22. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[FONT=Verdana]

you and YG both repped for them here at AM. and more than likely still do at other sites. doesnt seem that far off topic.
    They do.

And yes mich is tiny.

And he's also never formed a complete sentence in any post, on any forum, ever. Many speculate he is actually just a bot.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    OK, back on topic.

You never answered the question.
    He answered via pm

- Valdez
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

He answered via pm

- Valdez
    That's way less fun for everyone else.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

[FONT=Verdana]

i'm pretty sure what he meant is this is Andro Factory and is no way related to the other company
  26. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

ANDRO FACTORY is new to AM, but you will see more and more logs coming out over the next few months. Although we do not require reps to take our products we do require them to have knowledge of different prohormone cycles and the compounds we use.

We have been making a great effort to not only chose 2 or 3 reputable AM members to log our products for free (non stacking and non rep) for every product. We also make a great effort to just give a few products away here and there in contest. Although we do not require people to log it when they win a contest we always encourage them to open a thread and log it here.

We are now looking for loggers for MAX-BULK 19-Nor-DHEA and 4-DHEA.

~Cheers
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleCaesar View Post
    So the bottom line is no. So do you give out pamphlets with information and common questions and answers? Seems like you would be better off asking loggers than reps. Even if they are familiar with similar products or compounds that's not what your client base wants to know. I'm 143 pounds trying to add mass do you think I want to have a guy who weighs less than me tell me how to do that and which products I should spend my hard earned money on? Great lineup, poor representation.

Well I am sorry you feel that way. I am far from 143lbs and have not been there since 5th grade. I personally am well over 200lbs currently bulked so not so pretty at 258. Not sure why you would say we are poor representation but you are entitled to your opinion. I am glad you like the line up and hope you get a chance to use the products I myself am looking forward to doing so soon with BULK UP..

28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    ANDRO FACTORY is new to AM, but you will see more and more logs coming out over the next few months. Although we do not require reps to take our products we do require them to have knowledge of different prohormone cycles and the compounds we use.

We have been making a great effort to not only chose 2 or 3 reputable AM members to log our products for free (non stacking and non rep) for every product. We also make a great effort to just give a few products away here and there in contest. Although we do not require people to log it when they win a contest we always encourage them to open a thread and log it here.

We are now looking for loggers for MAX-BULK 19-Nor-DHEA and 4-DHEA.

~Cheers
    Looking for some loggers huh?
    Sounds like a good time....

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

How can you say I know nothing about the products. So by your logic if I have taken creatine for 12 plus years and then take a rep position for a company that makes creatine monohydrate I am not competent to answer question on their creatine? That makes a lot of sense. You think every company representative has had the chance to use every product their company makes? Let me make a comparison: When you have a good player in the NFL and they are a free agent you don't avoid him because he has never wore your jersey or ran your offense, or lived in your city, or ate at the local restaurants, or talked to local reporters, or maid it rain at the local gentlemens club, NO you know based off the way they play(in this situation our prior knowledge and supplement use and our experience) that they will fit in in your city and your team with the hand on experience coming later.

I am sorry you feel we are poor representation, you are entitled to your opinion. Take care.

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

You got the answer to that question. I am done with this. I will be using our product shortly I am sorry that does not satisfy you. Take care.

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Thank you, I have responded really well to 4DHEA in the past and seem to really get results from ph's so I am looking forward to running BULK-UP. I understand where you are coming from and am eager to have first hand knowledge of our products it's just that I finished up a ph cycle a bit before I became a rep so I have to wait a little to jump back on.

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LittleCaesar View Post

Honestly those are horrible comparisons. I never questioned your ability or knowledge of products you have run. Quality and purity will differ from product to product. There is a reason that generic brands at the grocery are generic. I'm not saying that AF is generic but I am saying you don't know the quality of the products that you represent. Other than what you read from loggers you don't know. How about this, has anyone in the company tried their products?
    Yes. Me.
    What is it you wanted to know?
    All I know about you so far is that you're looking for a fight. Why bad mouth someone? Be a respectable forum member like everyone else and perhaps you will get positive feedback from your questions instead of leaving a bad name for yourself.
    We're all on the same team bro.

And as for your weight, you are not ready for a pro hormone yet. Get your diet down and really push yourself in the gym, and come back in 30-40 pounds if you're still interested in pro hormones.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

Yes. Me.
    What is it you wanted to know?
    All I know about you so far is that you're looking for a fight. Why bad mouth someone? Be a respectable forum member like everyone else and perhaps you will get positive feedback from your questions instead of leaving a bad name for yourself.
    We're all on the same team bro.

And as for your weight, you are not ready for a pro hormone yet. Get your diet down and really push yourself in the gym, and come back in 30-40 pounds if you're still interested in pro hormones.
    Know anybody else 5'6" 145 lbs on these forums? Name rings a bell.
    BOARD TYRANT
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Know anybody else 5'6" 145 lbs on these forums? Name rings a bell.
    I'm not that good with stats lol....give me a hint
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

he reps for the same company as you.
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

he reps for the same company as you.
    He was referring to another Rep.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

i think theyre talkin abut 5 cent up there
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Look at that guy's surname. Know any other 5'6" 143 lb Caesars on this board? I think it's another troll account making fun of the guy.
    BOARD TYRANT
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Look at that guy's surname. Know any other 5'6" 143 lb Caesars on this board? I think it's another troll account making fun of the guy.
    ohhh **** lol. didnt even catch that.
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Oh boy...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many have actually USED their SERM for PCT?
    By waynaferd in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 02:57 PM
  2. Have you used Primordials Products?
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 08:20 PM
  3. Any companies have any studies on THEIR products?
    By dannyboy9 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 06:11 PM