CP+R questions?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    346115
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

    CP+R questions?


    All bull**** and personal opinions aside, I would like some questions answered; honestly.


    The androseries were the first to create these Super DHEA products, with the advanced carriers. They were considered the industry standard and the cream of the crop. We will use it for comparision.

    Another competitor held in high regards and known for quality is FRL.

    The 2734mg of carrier in the Androseries contains only the ingredients utilized to increase bioavailability of these products.

    FRL's Alphaseries has 1660.5mg of just carrier. Less, but it is considered stronger and superior.

    The 2844mg of carrier in Bulk-Up contains a carrier, and then what appears to be a multi vatiamin

    Why a multivitamin? What does this add for bioavailability?

    The carrier contains Aspartic Acid. The studies for D-apartic acid were done at 3.12g. This is considered the standard dose and anything less is pointless.

    Let's say out of the 2844mg there is 1.56g(1,506mg) of aspartic acid. That leaves 1248mg of carrier. Factor in the multivitamin, and how much are we left with?
    Can you explain how this is enough for the absorbtion of these hormones?
    How can this lower carrier ammount compare to your competitors?


    Now for your raws: How theroughly do you test them? What proof can you provide? Is there a COA for every batch?

    Thank you,

    Ape

  2. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Your questions have been forwarded on.

    The logic for d-apsartic acid makes sense, but this isn't d-aspartic acid, it's aspartic acid. It is meant to prevent fatigue and keep the mind sharp.
    The dosage for this is much less. I would guess there isn't more than 500mg.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    346115
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

    That is fair. I just don't see the reasoning behind all the added crap. I'm in no way saying these products dont work, or arn't effective but have my concerns. I posed recent concerns to FRL recently even with their great reputation.

    I appreciate you forwarding this o..
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    In for more information
  5. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    These are very good questions, let me break it down.


    Let me address each question for you.

    We are often compared to Primordial Performances AndroSeries as we were partners in developing the company as a whole before ANDRO FACTORY was created. There are many similarities in the products but also many differences.

    " The 2734mg of carrier in the Androseries contains only the ingredients utilized to increase bioavailability of these products.

    FRL's Alphaseries has 1660.5mg of just carrier. Less, but it is considered stronger and superior.

    The 2844mg of carrier in Bulk-Up contains a carrier, and then what appears to be a multi vatiamin

    Why a multivitamin? What does this add for bioavailability?"
    Answer* The additional ingredients that were added to the previously formulated transport system is Organic Maca and Tocomin SupraBio. (something you might recognize in PP's Toco). These added ingredients are designed to support "Cycle Protection & Muscle Recovery" CP+R not aid in being more bio-available. The bio-availability is nearly the same as the AndroSeries as we consulted the same formulator, yet minor improvements were made.

    Please see our Articles

    Cycle Protection and Recovery
    Hair Loss Prevention
    Once-A-Day Technology

    An additional note I would like to add is that with much respect to other companies and their products BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY has 456 mg of Prohomones where Forerunner has 30 mg.... it is not considered stronger or superior; quiet the opposite actually.

    "Let's say out of the 2844mg there is 1.56g(1,506mg) of aspartic acid. That leaves 1248mg of carrier. Factor in the multivitamin, and how much are we left with?
    Can you explain how this is enough for the absorbtion of these hormones?
    How can this lower carrier ammount compare to your competitors?"
    Answer* We can not disclose our Proprietary blend. But I can state very clearly the the logging, testing and results found by ANDRO FACTORY biochemist/ formulators shows that using nearly 15% less actives than the V3 ANDROSERIES shows to have equivalent results in Muscle Gains and the Carrier is adjusted appropriately to support the 15% less actives. The added in Organic Maca and Tocomin Suprabio is appropriate for the desired results with CP+R.

    I can not tell you what our competitors are doing in their formulations but I can tell you a great deal of lab time and testing was done in the creation of BULK-UP and The Gorilla Series. We consider our product line the only choice for Safe-Strong-Legal prohormones with DHEA and Testosterone precursors.
    "Now for your raws: How theroughly do you test them? What proof can you provide? Is there a COA for every batch?"
    Answer* Yes, every ingredient is tested with every batch. EVERY ingredient. We pride ourselves on using the largest, GMP regulated and well known/ respected facilities. We out source the manufacturing process to a multi billion dollar establishment to ensure beyond a shadow of a doute that everything is GMP & tested and yes of course we keep C of A's as that is regulated by the FDA and necessary to be GMP compliant.

    Thank you for taking the time to ask they questions, we look forward to continuing to provide you with the products that you love.

    -AF



    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    All bull**** and personal opinions aside, I would like some questions answered; honestly.




    The androseries were the first to create these Super DHEA products, with the advanced carriers. They were considered the industry standard and the cream of the crop. We will use it for comparision.

    Another competitor held in high regards and known for quality is FRL.

    The 2734mg of carrier in the Androseries contains only the ingredients utilized to increase bioavailability of these products.

    FRL's Alphaseries has 1660.5mg of just carrier. Less, but it is considered stronger and superior.

    The 2844mg of carrier in Bulk-Up contains a carrier, and then what appears to be a multi vatiamin

    Why a multivitamin? What does this add for bioavailability?

    The carrier contains Aspartic Acid. The studies for D-apartic acid were done at 3.12g. This is considered the standard dose and anything less is pointless.

    Let's say out of the 2844mg there is 1.56g(1,506mg) of aspartic acid. That leaves 1248mg of carrier. Factor in the multivitamin, and how much are we left with?
    Can you explain how this is enough for the absorbtion of these hormones?
    How can this lower carrier ammount compare to your competitors?


    Now for your raws: How theroughly do you test them? What proof can you provide? Is there a COA for every batch?

    Thank you,

    Ape
  6. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Can you please comment on how the carrier and CP+R is different in P-BOLD, what allows you to get better results on a smaller dose and allows for a 24 hour timed release?
  7. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,155
    Rep Power
    845846
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    How long until you release an epiandrosterone product?
    6-8 weeks.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    P-BOLD


    The dose is stronger in P-BOLD than previosly. We have also, added in the CP+R for Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery. Please check out out articles.

    Thanks

    -AF
    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Can you please comment on how the carrier and CP+R is different in P-BOLD, what allows you to get better results on a smaller dose and allows for a 24 hour timed release?
  9. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    The amount of actives in the recommended dose are lower then the old version, which is why I'm asking exactly how are you making it stronger. I've read that article on CP+R already. It only talks about the CP+R in the gorilla series. As far as I can see, the only thing added to the CP+R in P-BOLD to increase it's absorption is Cyclodextrin, yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    The dose is stronger in P-BOLD than previosly. We have also, added in the CP+R for Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery. Please check out out articles.

    Thanks

    -AF
  10. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,155
    Rep Power
    845846
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    The amount of actives in the recommended dose are lower then the old version, which is why I'm asking exactly how are you making it stronger. I've read that article on CP+R already. It only talks about the CP+R in the gorilla series. As far as I can see, the only thing added to the CP+R in P-BOLD to increase it's absorption is Cyclodextrin, yes?
    You shouldn't underestimate cyclodextrin, it's what makes the delivery system superior compared to standard oral delivery.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  11. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    You shouldn't underestimate cyclodextrin, it's what makes the delivery system superior compared to standard oral delivery.
    I don't underestimate it, just that it was in the old P-BOLD. I'm trying to find the difference in the formula that makes up for the new claims made. The fact that getting some to explain this seems to be challenging is a bit worrying .
  12. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    I hope to see the new run in 8 weeks. The full ANDRO FACTORY Series!

    Lean-Cut
    Muscle-UP
    Focus
    and of course BULK-UP (still in stock)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    How long until you release an epiandrosterone product?
  13. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    The difference in P-BOLD is it has more actives (stronger) and CP+R.
    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    I don't underestimate it, just that it was in the old P-BOLD. I'm trying to find the difference in the formula that makes up for the new claims made. The fact that getting some to explain this seems to be challenging is a bit worrying .
  14. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    The difference in P-BOLD is it has more actives (stronger) and CP+R.
    He's asking about the one a day technology. What specific ingredients allows for superior absorption compared to other products like primordial performance. I can understand not giving out information like that in the sense that it may be a specific blend and androfactory would rather not disclose that information. However if that is the case you are left to deal with skeptical people who might choose another company that is more open and honest with their ingredient list. Androfactory along with most companies is a business first, so customers obviously have to deal with the fact that companies will make false claims. Eventually bad products get exposed and companies lose business so we will See how p bold and other androfactory products play out. For now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
  15. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    346115
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

    What is the point of the muscle recovery? Shouldn't the hormones be doing this already.
  16. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    The difference in P-BOLD is it has more actives (stronger) and CP+R.

    Taurus P-BOLD contains:


    Serving Size: 1ml
    Servings Per Container: 120

    Ingredients:
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20mg
    18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5mg
    Luteolin 2mg
    Apocynin 1mg


    or per 3ml dose


    Serving Size: 3ml
    Servings Per Container: 40

    Ingredients:
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 60mg
    18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 15mg
    Luteolin 6mg
    Apocynin 3mg


    This is the same amount exactly as Andro Factory P-BOLD. I would assume you're talking about Progestin Complex when you're talking about 'actives' and you refer to the CP+R separately.

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    He's asking about the one a day technology. What specific ingredients allows for superior absorption compared to other products like primordial performance. I can understand not giving out information like that in the sense that it may be a specific blend and androfactory would rather not disclose that information. However if that is the case you are left to deal with skeptical people who might choose another company that is more open and honest with their ingredient list. Androfactory along with most companies is a business first, so customers obviously have to deal with the fact that companies will make false claims. Eventually bad products get exposed and companies lose business so we will See how p bold and other androfactory products play out. For now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
    Exactly what I'm asking and why. I'm not asking for your prop blend here, just what ingredients are providing these benefits and advantages claimed. I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. I'm eagerly awaiting completed logs. Just wish I could get some straight up answers .
  17. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre

    Taurus P-BOLD contains:

    Serving Size: 1ml
    Servings Per Container: 120

    Ingredients:
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 20mg
    18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 5mg
    Luteolin 2mg
    Apocynin 1mg

    or per 3ml dose

    Serving Size: 3ml
    Servings Per Container: 40

    Ingredients:
    17aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4-Diene-3,20-Dione 60mg
    18aHydroxy-Pregna-1,4,6-Triene-3,20-Dione 15mg
    Luteolin 6mg
    Apocynin 3mg

    This is the same amount exactly as Andro Factory P-BOLD. I would assume you're talking about Progestin Complex when you're talking about 'actives' and you refer to the CP+R separately.


    Exactly what I'm asking and why. I'm not asking for your prop blend here, just what ingredients are providing these benefits and advantages claimed. I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. I'm eagerly awaiting completed logs. Just wish I could get some straight up answers .
    So when they say they increased the mg they aren't lying but pretty deceiving considering it equals out to exactly the same. Come on guys we aren't stupid, people are going to pick up on stuff like that. So I mean basically its the same as the Taurus with some added benefits. Let me go look at the cp r complex and what's in it compared to liqui vade from primordial. Primordial liqui vade says its carrier is equal to about an 8 oz glass of grape juice as far as an absorption equivalent
  18. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    346115
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

    Read the whole thread homie^^
  19. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

    So when they say they increased the mg they aren't lying but pretty deceiving considering it equals out to exactly the same. Come on guys we aren't stupid, people are going to pick up on stuff like that. So I mean basically its the same as the Taurus with some added benefits. Let me go look at the cp r complex and what's in it compared to liqui vade from primordial. Primordial liqui vade says its carrier is equal to about an 8 oz glass of grape juice as far as an absorption equivalent
    So are you going to log P-Bold then?
    Forgive me for this but I burst out laughing when I read your post. Yelling at a company even though you claim you are going to use their supplements.
    In all seriousness though I want to follow along if you decide to log.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    Difference's in AF P-BOLD and T-N P-BOLD


    Thanks for the questions and the thread you guys. When we began working with our biochemist that formulated the old (well loved) T-N version of P-BOLD he was quiet clear that is would be stronger and not because of the way the dose is described. I have forwarded this question to our biochemist to get a detailed response for you. Due to the holidays I would not expect a response until after Monday. But, I'll get it for you.

    Thanks again

    Happy Holidays!

    -AF
    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    So when they say they increased the mg they aren't lying but pretty deceiving considering it equals out to exactly the same. Come on guys we aren't stupid, people are going to pick up on stuff like that. So I mean basically its the same as the Taurus with some added benefits. Let me go look at the cp r complex and what's in it compared to liqui vade from primordial. Primordial liqui vade says its carrier is equal to about an 8 oz glass of grape juice as far as an absorption equivalent
  21. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    BULK-UP and The Gorilla Series absorption and P-BOLD absorption.


    BULK-UP, MUSCLE-UP, LEAN-CUT and FOCUS are not apart of the same series as P-BOLD. There are many different things coming into play with these products.

    The Gorilla Series uses a completely different absorption system than P-BOLD. Check the labels. As we did add in the CP+R to P-BOLD we do not use the same absorption technology. There are specific ingredients in the soft gels form The Gorilla Series that promote it to release slowly throughout the day, were with P-BOLD people were receiving good results taking it once a day or two or three times a day (the old T-N version at 1ml). The CP+R was added into P-BOLD and the actives where changed by the biochemist to increase it's strength. Again it is not the same as a slow releasing soft gel. Different systems, different products.

    ANDRO FACTORY specializes in taking the products that you loved (and can no longer get) from well loved companies like Primordial Performance and Taurus-Nutrition and working with those designers, to re-release those products with improvements that were requested by the product lovers. We do what we can to make them more affordable, stronger and or safer while keeping them legal.

    Hope this helps your understanding.

    -AF

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    He's asking about the one a day technology. What specific ingredients allows for superior absorption compared to other products like primordial performance. I can understand not giving out information like that in the sense that it may be a specific blend and androfactory would rather not disclose that information. However if that is the case you are left to deal with skeptical people who might choose another company that is more open and honest with their ingredient list. Androfactory along with most companies is a business first, so customers obviously have to deal with the fact that companies will make false claims. Eventually bad products get exposed and companies lose business so we will See how p bold and other androfactory products play out. For now I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
  22. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Looking forward to it Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Thanks for the questions and the thread you guys. When we began working with our biochemist that formulated the old (well loved) T-N version of P-BOLD he was quiet clear that is would be stronger and not because of the way the dose is described. I have forwarded this question to our biochemist to get a detailed response for you. Due to the holidays I would not expect a response until after Monday. But, I'll get it for you.

    Thanks again

    Happy Holidays!

    -AF
  23. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,697
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    So are you going to log P-Bold then?
    Forgive me for this but I burst out laughing when I read your post. Yelling at a company even though you claim you are going to use their supplements.
    In all seriousness though I want to follow along if you decide to log.
    Naww not yelling. I'm not even upset and for some strange reason I thought Taurus was still operating. Honestly, I am going to use the products. I have four bottles on the way. I guess other peoples negativity was rubbing off on me. I actually think this product is going to be really fun and I'm excited about it. Listen you guys have answered all of the questions. I understand that some of the questions people pose might not be able to be answered immediately. You guys are doing a great job as reps and have really been helping me out in PMs and what not so for that I am grateful. I am also looking forward to future products you guys are putting out.
  24. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    346115
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    41.67%

    "ANDRO FACTORY specializes in taking the products that you loved (and can no longer get) from well loved companies like Primordial Performance and Taurus-Nutrition and working with those designers, to re-release those products with improvements that were requested by the product lovers."

    So you are working with Primordial Performance to release the Androseries with improvements?
  25. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

    Naww not yelling. I'm not even upset and for some strange reason I thought Taurus was still operating. Honestly, I am going to use the products. I have four bottles on the way. I guess other peoples negativity was rubbing off on me. I actually think this product is going to be really fun and I'm excited about it. Listen you guys have answered all of the questions. I understand that some of the questions people pose might not be able to be answered immediately. You guys are doing a great job as reps and have really been helping me out in PMs and what not so for that I am grateful. I am also looking forward to future products you guys are putting out.
    We appreciate the kind words and thanks for your support brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes

    So you are working with Primordial Performance to release the Androseries with improvements?
    This guy was rubbing off on you JD? Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Naww not yelling. I'm not even upset and for some strange reason I thought Taurus was still operating. Honestly, I am going to use the products. I have four bottles on the way. I guess other peoples negativity was rubbing off on me. I actually think this product is going to be really fun and I'm excited about it. Listen you guys have answered all of the questions. I understand that some of the questions people pose might not be able to be answered immediately. You guys are doing a great job as reps and have really been helping me out in PMs and what not so for that I am grateful. I am also looking forward to future products you guys are putting out.
    can't wait to hear your results from the p bold...especially if you picked up the bottles on your own....no one likes wasting money and usually the reviews will reflect that

    lets get it!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    I'd love to see a few more loggers post any effects they had from the added in CP+R formula. I't is specifically designed to promote Cycle protection and even though we know what it's promoting behind the scenes I want to hear if you feel anything different while on cycle or after. Any differences at all you guys?
  28. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Still waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Thanks for the questions and the thread you guys. When we began working with our biochemist that formulated the old (well loved) T-N version of P-BOLD he was quiet clear that is would be stronger and not because of the way the dose is described. I have forwarded this question to our biochemist to get a detailed response for you. Due to the holidays I would not expect a response until after Monday. But, I'll get it for you.

    Thanks again

    Happy Holidays!

    -AF
  29. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107135
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'll shoot AF a reminder email
  30. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I'll shoot AF a reminder email
  31. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    Sorry for the Delay


    Sorry for the Delay. Things have been real busy around here with the holidays and new products! We did get back with him and his answer is "that the adjustment in ingredients is what is making it stronger". I understand that might not be what your looking for. But, it is right from the chemist. If you look at the labels side by side you will see the difference.

    Sometimes taking something out is what makes it work better not always adding more of something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Still waiting
  32. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Once it gets here Totally understand the pressure with new products in the pipeline and holidays season. The soon it does, the soon I, and hopefully other with questions, can get behind the product.

    Pretty stoked to check out Focus. Didn't think we'd ever get an androdrive replacement, especially not this soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Sorry for the Delay. Things have been real busy around here with the holidays and new products! We did get back with him and his answer is "that the adjustment in ingredients is what is making it stronger". I understand that might not be what your looking for. But, it is right from the chemist. If you look at the labels side by side you will see the difference.

    Sometimes taking something out is what makes it work better not always adding more of something else.
  33. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107135
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i agree a bunch of great items are on the way.focus im very interested in as well
  34. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R!


    ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R! What do you like about our built in Cycle Protection and Recovery now?

    Is it the hormone balancing and muscle recovering Organic Maca?

    The patented hair growing, prostate protecting Toco Suprabio?

    The antioxidant effects of the Naringenin & Quercetin?

    Speak up now or forever hold your peace. Because we are going back to formulation with the world renown bio chemist at our new manufacturing facility. Improving the Cycle Protection and Recovery found in all ANDRO FACTORY products.

    No other Prohormone has a built in Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery System and we're making it stronger- safer and even more legit.

    -Team ANDRO FACTOrY

    We don't mess around.
  35. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362733
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Organic Maca should crank up libido even more too.
  36. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    We will be waiting for the answers....thanks though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Thanks for the questions and the thread you guys. When we began working with our biochemist that formulated the old (well loved) T-N version of P-BOLD he was quiet clear that is would be stronger and not because of the way the dose is described. I have forwarded this question to our biochemist to get a detailed response for you. Due to the holidays I would not expect a response until after Monday. But, I'll get it for you.

    Thanks again

    Happy Holidays!

    -AF
  37. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    looks like a more better product......look forward to it...


    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    BULK-UP, MUSCLE-UP, LEAN-CUT and FOCUS are not apart of the same series as P-BOLD. There are many different things coming into play with these products.

    The Gorilla Series uses a completely different absorption system than P-BOLD. Check the labels. As we did add in the CP+R to P-BOLD we do not use the same absorption technology. There are specific ingredients in the soft gels form The Gorilla Series that promote it to release slowly throughout the day, were with P-BOLD people were receiving good results taking it once a day or two or three times a day (the old T-N version at 1ml). The CP+R was added into P-BOLD and the actives where changed by the biochemist to increase it's strength. Again it is not the same as a slow releasing soft gel. Different systems, different products.

    ANDRO FACTORY specializes in taking the products that you loved (and can no longer get) from well loved companies like Primordial Performance and Taurus-Nutrition and working with those designers, to re-release those products with improvements that were requested by the product lovers. We do what we can to make them more affordable, stronger and or safer while keeping them legal.

    Hope this helps your understanding.

    -AF
  38. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    Awesome.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    ANDRO FACTORY is improving the CP+R! What do you like about our built in Cycle Protection and Recovery now?

    Is it the hormone balancing and muscle recovering Organic Maca?

    The patented hair growing, prostate protecting Toco Suprabio?

    The antioxidant effects of the Naringenin & Quercetin?

    Speak up now or forever hold your peace. Because we are going back to formulation with the world renown bio chemist at our new manufacturing facility. Improving the Cycle Protection and Recovery found in all ANDRO FACTORY products.

    No other Prohormone has a built in Cycle Protection and Muscle Recovery System and we're making it stronger- safer and even more legit.

    -Team ANDRO FACTOrY

    We don't mess around.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.28%

    Yes, it is Awesome.


    Yes, it is Awesome. I'm surprised some companies haven't followed our lead on this one and designed their own version of the CP+R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    Awesome.......
  40. Banned
    Tom Davis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    85%

    Every company should have their own CP+R so they can tell the people how it is better than others..... I don't see anything wrong in different version of CP+R....

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes, it is Awesome. I'm surprised some companies haven't followed our lead on this one and designed their own version of the CP+R.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:07 PM
  3. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
  4. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in