Any time line for AF Focus?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    Any time line for AF Focus?


    Hey guys,

    Any timeline for AF Focus? It sounds like it might be similar to Androdrive, is it?

  2. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,147
    Rep Power
    845842
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I'm interested in this as well. Muscle-up looks cool too. Hopefully we'll get more information soon!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ill check up on this for ya
  5. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,147
    Rep Power
    845842
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I just received information that new products should be out in 6-8 weeks!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  6. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19177
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I just received information that new products should be out in 6-8 weeks!
    Just in time for the New Years! Start planning those resolutions and Andro Factory stacks folks!


  7. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,147
    Rep Power
    845842
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Just in time for the New Years! Start planning those resolutions folks!
    True that! I'll use some Muscle-Up for my spring (lean) bulk though..
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  8. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19177
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    True that! I'll use some Muscle-Up for my spring (lean) bulk though..
    Oh by no means was I insinuating that one must diet for the New Years, personally I think a bulk is perfect during that time of the year. Bulking with our line should be sweet. I remember using BOLD years ago and the weight came smoothly and consistently so I for one will be using P-Bold for sure. P-Bold should allow me to eat the necessary quantity of food needed to make the gains I want. Now to stack with Bulk-Up or Muscle-Up, that is the question.


  9. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10896
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    21.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I just received information that new products should be out in 6-8 weeks!
    Any word on how similar it will be to androdrive?
  10. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Oh by no means was I insinuating that one must diet for the New Years, personally I think a bulk is perfect during that time of the year. Bulking with our line should be sweet. I remember using BOLD years ago and the weight came smoothly and consistently so I for one will be using P-Bold for sure. P-Bold should allow me to eat the necessary quantity of food needed to make the gains I want. Now to stack with Bulk-Up or Muscle-Up, that is the question.
    i agree...this time of the year is bulking season for a lot of people, it fits with all the holidays and holiday eating....plus its said that in winter our bodies will naturally hold more weight
  11. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,147
    Rep Power
    845842
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Any word on how similar it will be to androdrive?
    We'll have to wait for logs before we know. I'm expecting good things though.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

    Supports Focus, Drive, Energy and Motivation in 8 weeks.


    Yes, only a few weeks away. Here's a little taste for our patient waiters...



    Supports Focus, Drive, Energy and Motivation in 8 weeks.
    FOCUS - Find your Drive Find your Motivation.


    STRONGEST- SAFEST- LEGAL- PROHORMONES- Anywhere.
    Ready - Set - FOCUS


    Several studies show that DHEA and pregnenolone can enhance the brain's visual-spatial performance. (18-22) This is the brains ability to mentally perceive and arrange three dimensional objects. For example, this may enhance your ability to map placement objects on a 3D map. (22)
    DHEA and pregnenolone have come together in the Power of FOCUS’s Advanced DHEA Complex with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature CP+R - bringing a new player in the race to FOCUS drive and a stronger leaner body.

    The studies and research used to formulate ANDRO FACTORY’s FOCUS and The Stack make it the most effective advanced FOCUS enhancing product that you can buy safely, legally and without a perscription. FOCUS provides amazing results from which every man can benefit.

    Whether you are looking to gain lean muscle mass, a competitive edge, increased motivation, or a sense of accomplishment ANDRO FACTORY delivers safe and natural prohormones that will make you strong, keep you safe and on top of your game

    The Advanced DHEA Complex


    DHEA in general is commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. But DHEA handled properly can result many different and long lasting benefits.

    The mental effects of FOCUS come from two primary neurosteroids -

    5-DHEA and 5-PREG. Highly absorbable hormones that convert to the active neurosteroids DHEA, pregnenolone and their sulfate forms. Unique hormones that posses effects not found with any other hormone in the body. (1-23-) No other steroid, testosterone booster or stimulant will take you where Focus takes you.

    Electrochemical and Neurological growth enhancement.


    FOCUS --Working by both electrochemical enhancement and neurological growth enhancement. (1-23)

    Growth of neurons takes time, it is not over night and it does not come in an energy drink. Slow building benefits deliver longer more satisfying results 24 hours a weeks on end. FOCUS is a Safe and Natural Prohormone meant for long lasting results that can stay with you for a very long time. FOCUS was meant to be cycled on and off of like all Natural Prohormone products by ANDRO FACTORY. Enhancing your workouts and daily alertness..

    Supporting and Promoting:

    • Focus, Drive, Energy, Motivation
    • electrochemical enhancement
    • neurological growth enhancement

  13. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    3773461
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Yes, only a few weeks away. Here's a little taste for our patient waiters...



    Supports Focus, Drive, Energy and Motivation in 8 weeks.
    FOCUS - Find your Drive Find your Motivation.

    STRONGEST- SAFEST- LEGAL- PROHORMONES- Anywhere.
    Ready - Set - FOCUS

    Several studies show that DHEA and pregnenolone can enhance the brain's visual-spatial performance. (18-22) This is the brains ability to mentally perceive and arrange three dimensional objects. For example, this may enhance your ability to map placement objects on a 3D map. (22)
    DHEA and pregnenolone have come together in the Power of FOCUS’s Advanced DHEA Complex with ANDRO FACTORY’s signature CP+R - bringing a new player in the race to FOCUS drive and a stronger leaner body.

    The studies and research used to formulate ANDRO FACTORY’s FOCUS and The Stack make it the most effective advanced FOCUS enhancing product that you can buy safely, legally and without a perscription. FOCUS provides amazing results from which every man can benefit.

    Whether you are looking to gain lean muscle mass, a competitive edge, increased motivation, or a sense of accomplishment ANDRO FACTORY delivers safe and natural prohormones that will make you strong, keep you safe and on top of your game

    The Advanced DHEA Complex

    DHEA in general is commonly known as the anti-aging wonder drug of the century. But DHEA handled properly can result many different and long lasting benefits.

    The mental effects of FOCUS come from two primary neurosteroids -

    5-DHEA and 5-PREG. Highly absorbable hormones that convert to the active neurosteroids DHEA, pregnenolone and their sulfate forms. Unique hormones that posses effects not found with any other hormone in the body. (1-23-) No other steroid, testosterone booster or stimulant will take you where Focus takes you.

    Electrochemical and Neurological growth enhancement.

    FOCUS --Working by both electrochemical enhancement and neurological growth enhancement. (1-23)

    Growth of neurons takes time, it is not over night and it does not come in an energy drink. Slow building benefits deliver longer more satisfying results 24 hours a weeks on end. FOCUS is a Safe and Natural Prohormone meant for long lasting results that can stay with you for a very long time. FOCUS was meant to be cycled on and off of like all Natural Prohormone products by ANDRO FACTORY. Enhancing your workouts and daily alertness..

    Supporting and Promoting:

    [*]Focus, Drive, Energy, Motivation[*]electrochemical enhancement[*]neurological growth enhancement
    Hey is that cutter in stock?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  14. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Hey is that cutter in stock?
    Will be the first week of February.....ish..
  15. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Will be the first week of February.....ish..
    this is great news! can't wait to try lean cut....i think stacking lean cut with focus would be great to preserve muscle on calorie deficit diet along with focus should help keep your brain stay sharp....sometimes with lack of calories ppl tend to get foggy headed
  16. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    this is great news! can't wait to try lean cut....i think stacking lean cut with focus would be great to preserve muscle on calorie deficit diet along with focus should help keep your brain stay sharp....sometimes with lack of calories ppl tend to get foggy headed
    a very nice stack and a good bang for your buck from what ive heard
  17. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

    Similar to AndroDrive yes


    Similar to AndroDrive yes. Same compounds; Only improved. There is the CP+R added in for built it Recovery while taking prohormones also we just strengthened it. Now with a stronger dose per liquid cap, only one or two recommended a day; mainly because the dose is higher, more bio available and a more secured time release.

    -AF
    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Hey guys,

    Any timeline for AF Focus? It sounds like it might be similar to Androdrive, is it?
  18. Professional Member
    g0hardorgohom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,147
    Rep Power
    845842
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    94.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Similar to AndroDrive yes. Same compounds; Only improved. There is the CP+R added in for built it Recovery while taking prohormones also we just strengthened it. Now with a stronger dose per liquid cap, only one or two recommended a day; mainly because the dose is higher, more bio available and a more secured time release.

    -AF
    1 to 2 caps a day makes this pretty damn cheap to run!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  19. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    focus is going to be huge tons of upside
  20. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

    No, not cheap. The actives are still around $45,000 to $60,000 per batch (for us- but we are the strongest on the market), But manufacturing is very expensive when your doing it GMP. I swear I see these companies (not pulling names out) but their products have 1/10 of the actives if that and the same packaging and GMP facilities and I think WOW, their customers just spend $50 bucks on the packaging and soft gelling process, are there actually any pro hormones in there???....nope
  21. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215583
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any time line for AF Focus?


    So tell me, how long before we get something like Androhard?
  22. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98809
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So tell me, how long before we get something like Androhard?
    Ill see if I can get a clear date sir, just sent an email.

    Whats you goal? Why Androhard?
  23. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98809
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So tell me, how long before we get something like Androhard?
    Ill see if I can get a clear date sir, just sent an email.

    Whats you goal? Why Androhard?
  24. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98809
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So tell me, how long before we get something like Androhard?
    By the way FOCUS is coming out in 2 weeks!!!
  25. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215583
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any time line for AF Focus?


    To feel great and hard like a rock
  26. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215583
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any time line for AF Focus?


    Is the androhard version going to be called andromuscle?
  27. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98809
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Is the androhard version going to be called andromuscle?
    Im sorry. But where did you get andromuscle? Why dont you try pbold or stack the two? Honestly pbold and androlean would be a decent stack.
  28. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Is the androhard version going to be called andromuscle?
    There is a product coming called Muscle Up, is that what you were thinking?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215583
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Any time line for AF Focus?


    Yes, has the ingredients been released?
  30. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98809
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Yes, has the ingredients been released?
    Hmmmm lemme see bud ill send an email. Unless one of the other reps know.
  31. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    the profile should be similar with the added cp +r technology
  32. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

    We are intending on having MUSCLE-UP out in 4 to 6 weeks it will not only be equivalent to AndroHard but it will have also have ANDRO FACTORYS signature CP+R
  33. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    We are intending on having MUSCLE-UP out in 4 to 6 weeks it will not only be equivalent to AndroHard but it will have also have ANDRO FACTORYS signature CP+R
    i'm sure a lot of ppl will love muscle up for some lean muscle gains....it should be a favorite of many
  34. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98809
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    55.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    i'm sure a lot of ppl will love muscle up for some lean muscle gains....it should be a favorite of many
    Im very excited for muscle up.
  35. Advanced Member
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm sure a lot of ppl will love muscle up for some lean muscle gains....it should be a favorite of many
    I want Muscle-UP just as much, maybe even a bit more than, FOCUS, but having both of them, if they are as effective as I expect, will be incredible. Since I won't be ready to run anything else like this until about May, 4 - 6 weeks away isn't too bad of a wait for me to get Muscle-Up. I am thinking about a run of Focus, Muscle-up, and a half dose of Lean for about 8 weeks in the summer, but we'll see if that becomes possible.
  36. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I want Muscle-UP just as much, maybe even a bit more than, FOCUS, but having both of them, if they are as effective as I expect, will be incredible. Since I won't be ready to run anything else like this until about May, 4 - 6 weeks away isn't too bad of a wait for me to get Muscle-Up. I am thinking about a run of Focus, Muscle-up, and a half dose of Lean for about 8 weeks in the summer, but we'll see if that becomes possible.
    I'm with you, i sitll have time to wait but i'm the type of person that likes having everything in my hands as quickly as possible to make sure i can plan accordingly....muscle up, lean cut, and focus would be a great stack...fat loss and lean gains all at the same time...ultimate recomp stack
  37. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

    FOCUS will arrive and be ready to ship March 15th. We just completed our test run with the new formula today everything was excellent and you will only have to take one liquid cap per day instead of three soft gels which was in the previous formula. It's time we got our reps on setting up and searching for loggers!

    Anyone signed up for our newsletter has received a special discount coupon code if you haven't already signed up make sure you do so now.
  38. Advanced Member
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18358
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%

    So, I'm sitting here thinking about placing a preorder this week, but I still don't know what I would be getting for my money yet. I know that I can make a reasonable guess as to amounts because these are similar to PP's products Drive and Lean and I have read the writeups, which don't tell us the amounts of each ingredient nor the number of doses per bottle. Please don't tell me to trust you that your product will be worth my money; not even the few companies I buy from consistantly will get my money without telling me what I get in return. I don't even need a fancy label; plain text does just as well at communicating the relevant information.

    Both Focus and Lean were in production last month and have been sent off to be tested. Now I assume that you guys still remember the ingredients and the amounts you used when you made these... Right? So...

    Name:  35700183.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  54.7 KB
  39. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362733
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Company website tweeks and improved user interface is something that's been ongoing recently but over and above the huge push on getting new products on the shelf, updates have been limited, our apologies. It will be up to speed soon and the rush will level out.

    But I'll get back to you all soonest on the supplement facts, they will be posted on the website prior to release and/or one of us reps will post them here once we get permission but certainly in enough time for users to determine their dosages and ask questions/comments.

    Thanks for your patience.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Androfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    53857
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

    We just approved the supplement facts and labels and have sent them to the AF Reps you should see them posted immediately.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. time line for TRT results
    By namtrag in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 08:15 AM
  2. new cycle ... this time goin for the t-1
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:48 AM
  3. UCP-1 time on for a girl?
    By JblazeGirlie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 06:48 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in